Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? (12022 Views)

Quality Customized Hand-made Couture Long-sleeve Shirts / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Artistree: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sleeveless without cleavages, fine.
There are some decent sleeveless gowns, suitable for weddings...
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
~vicky~:
damn ItsModella where did you get that pics from?

do you attend deeper lyf church? cheesy
you don't know? I'm the choir mistress at my branch. cheesy cheesy
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by folahann(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella: the point being? I should dress like this on my wedding day? undecided undecided let me not even hear of it..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-W8SSmn_PAW0/ULTK3mwDrUI/AAAAAAAAAu0/92UkhGg6jBA/s400/deeper+life.PNG[/img]

No, never. Never will that be a wedding. That is not a wedding grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella:
you don't know? I'm the choir mistress at my branch. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
but u dont act like one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by folahann(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2013

This is what I'm Talking about.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
^^^

ok, that one is taking matters too far..
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by folahann(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella: ^^^

ok, that one is taking matters too far..

It looks great! What's the problem?
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by nnachichi(f): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
I blame the grooms that dont give a damn what their wives wear,as a man,u should have a strong say of how how ur wife shld appear on ur d-day.BTW Some peeps dont just knw the difference btwn being cute n sweet and being disgusting!Its a pity.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by nnachichi(f): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
folahann:
This is what I'm Talking about.
Ewww! Wats dis?
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
binger: There is no exposure in wearing a sleeveless gown,my friend.
Consider a country with high temperatures like 9ja. Wouldn't the bride be sweating all over as a result of heat and wearing a gown that doesn't permit the free flow of air round her body? Abegi.

see reason abeg. Heat! lololol
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
preshuzpearl:

see reason abeg. Heat! lololol
lol,it's one outta many reasons.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by AZeD1(m): 12:43am On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella: the point being? I should dress like this on my wedding day? undecided undecided let me not even hear of it..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-W8SSmn_PAW0/ULTK3mwDrUI/AAAAAAAAAu0/92UkhGg6jBA/s400/deeper+life.PNG[/img]
Madam which one be you?
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Geeeee3: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=ItsModella][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600]the point being? I should dress like this on my wedding day? undecided undecided let me not even hear of it..
So e bad as u non come dey see cleavage,curve and armpit abi? Ok jus waka naked abeG u.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by nsodo: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2013
Full gowns are such a bore, I swear i wouldn't allow my wife to use the same.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by sashaa(f): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2013
Mum Z :
Not all wedding gowns are sleeveless, n not all sleeveless wedn gowns r indecent. All a matter of choice, jst mke sure u choose wat suits u best.
well said
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by mightlove(f): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
@op:have you not seen very cute gowns with cute sleeves? It depends on what one chooses.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by ylaa(f): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
Kirinwa: I once heard that a bride slapped the daylights out of the groom's eyes for mistakenly stepping on her gown and exposing her bre.asts to the world. grin
IS THIS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by ylaa(f): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
HOW DEM WANT TAKE SHOW THEIR BODY?
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by nnachichi(f): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=mightlove]@op:have you not seen very cute gowns with cute sleeves? It depends on what one chooses.[/quote i have.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by simpleseyi: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
On our wedding day, I insisted that my bride should put on the small jacket on her wedding dress from house to church and to reception and she did. Later, several church members, family and friends came to commend me specifically for my bride's dressing.

If you like call me names. My wife's body is for me alone and my body is for her alone. If I wear a 3-piece long sleeve suit why should my wife confuse the presiding priests and congregation by displaying 'my' boobs to the public. She's got it, but sorry she can't flaunt it. I don't want a Tiwa Scavanger or Kim Kada or Tonto Dick as wifey.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by nnachichi(f): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
simpleseyi: On our wedding day, I insisted that my bride should put on the small jacket on her wedding dress from house to church and to reception and she did. Later, several church members, family and friends came to commend me specifically for my bride's dressing.

If you like call me names. My wife's body is for me alone and my body is for her alone. If I wear a 3-piece long sleeve suit why should my wife confuse the presiding priests and congregation by displaying 'my' boobs to the public. She's got it, but sorry she can't flaunt it. I don't want a Tiwa Scavanger or Kim Kada or Tonto Dick as wifey.
Like like like and like.Thanks
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by sunnyt1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Common dudes, the most interesting thing about wedding is there is no stereotype way of doing it, no formula, if u like wear Agbada, nobody will slap you.

Dont allow the media dictate how you live your life.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by infolpf: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
Truth be told, the decision is sometimes not yours. In a lot of churches in Nigeria, especially Catholic, Baptist and Anglican churches, a bride is not allowed to wear a sleeveless dress. You would be politely asked to cover up before you walk the aisle. I have seen it happen on several occasions, even seen ladies wearing trousers turned back from a babies christening at a Baptist church (including the mother of the baby!) Advice: Before you buy a dress, do some research on the rules of your church.

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by janefrancisca(f): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2013
she wey dress lyk dt, u beta pass am abi her husband reject am because of her dressing... angry

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by kandiikane(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2013
Please, I want to show my cleavage for the last time to the world. cheesy grin
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
janefrancisca: she wey dress lyk dt, u beta pass am abi her husband reject am because of her dressing... angry
and so? I have the right to hate on whatever I wish to hate on. Now run along, loser!!

next time, read the topic before commenting like a rëtard, ain't nobody talking about personality, the topic is discussing style.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by BORNTOWIN(f): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Enjoy our promo on our wedding dresses in stock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Old School Outfit. Madonna University Final Year Week. / Anybody Can Sew Like A Professional! / I Am Thinking Of Going Natural...What's The Transition Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.