Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Resolve Your Meta-trader Platform Issues Here. Season 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Resolve Your Meta-trader Platform Issues Here. Season 1 (919 Views)

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Th / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolve Your Meta-trader Platform Issues Here. Season 1 by omakay(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
This is a tread set aside for the meta-trader platform. For those of you trading investment vehicles in the financial markets like FOREX, BINARY OPTIONS, e.t.c , this is a place where we all resolve issues as regards the MT4 platform which is a very necessary tool for our trades. Please, feel free to post questions, observations, suggestions, comments, tips & tricks here that can improve our trading experience.
Re: Resolve Your Meta-trader Platform Issues Here. Season 1 by bambuzz88: 1:23am On Feb 20, 2013
omakay: Hello Nairalanders,
This is a tread set aside for the meta-trader platform. For those of you trading investment vehicles in the financial markets like FOREX, BINARY OPTIONS, e.t.c , this is a place where we all resolve issues as regards the MT4 platform which is a very necessary tool for our trades. Please, feel free to post questions, observations, suggestions, comments, tips & tricks here that can improve our trading experience.

metatrader 5 is getting common nw as a choice for most brokers, do u have d tools to convert favourite mt4 indicators to mt5
Re: Resolve Your Meta-trader Platform Issues Here. Season 1 by omakay(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2013
bambuzz88:

metatrader 5 is getting common nw as a choice for most brokers, do u have d tools to convert favourite mt4 indicators to mt5

I don't think i agree with you on that one. It is true that most brokers are introducing MT5 platforms to their dealing list but amongst active traders, MT4 still comes first place due to the availability and popularity of it's tools. The ratio of MT4 against MT5 in the realistic world is 23:1. As regards conversion tools, it will have to do with the script used in compilation of the indicator. Such scripts will have to be edited or re-written.
Re: Resolve Your Meta-trader Platform Issues Here. Season 1 by bambuzz88: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2013
it will nice if a regular thread can be establish for this convertion as i prefer mt5 alot due to it ruggedness
Re: Resolve Your Meta-trader Platform Issues Here. Season 1 by sleekman(m): 2:48am On Oct 25, 2019
I've been having serious issues with Mt5 of late. Sometimes in the thick of trading activity, it just freezes up. Who else has got this issue? It's so annoying. I lost a large chunk this past month all because of freezing issues. Now I have to consider swinging instead of day trading I prefer.

(1) (Reply)

Free Money Making Opportunities On Servpoint Network / How To Multiply Your Earnings / Which Is More Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.