Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead (59814 Views)

Justus Esiri Is Laid To Rest- Burial Photo / Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by tefund(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Laila Ikeji: I just heard the veteran actor is dead. OMg!!! Am speechless!! Nollywood actor, Justus Esiri, Dr Sid's dad, is dead. Passed away Monday night reportedly after a short illness in his home town.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/964533_Sid_JPG4b1f741966eec81821ac85d9dc8b88c9

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/actor-justus-esiri-is-dead.html

rip man
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by mindyourword: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
VILLAGE HEADMASTER VIBRANT ACTOR
REST IN PEACE. TRULY YOU ARE DEAD
BUT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE IN OUR
MEMORY.REST IN PEACE cry
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
One of the best actors Nigeria ever produce . . . RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Lanresnett(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Laila Ikeji: I just heard the veteran actor is dead. OMg!!! Am speechless!! Nollywood actor, Justus Esiri, Dr Sid's dad, is dead. Passed away Monday night reportedly after a short illness in his home town.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/964533_Sid_JPG4b1f741966eec81821ac85d9dc8b88c9

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/actor-justus-esiri-is-dead.html

eyah!!! Had a gist wit him last week, e wz so lively nd fiull of life. In very good conditn of life too. Oh death!!!!!! Y him. Rip esiri, u wil b missed.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
tonididdy: OMG what is happening to our entertainers...GHANA GHANA GHANA, how many times i call you,ehen...ehen...,the one wey pain me pass na DAGRIN,SAM LOCO,GOLDIE AND ASHLEY NWOSU...i dont want to hear say anything happen to mr ibu and chiwetala agu aka ovoko OH,saucekid(i go just follow them)...God Abeg Oh

While you're looking at Ghana, the plotters/saboteurs of Nollywood could be much.. much ... much farther out than ...Ghana.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by kennz(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Wao,it rili painful. do tek hrt Dr.Sid. cry
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by bedford101(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
how come? low sugar killed justus when his son Dr.Sid get chocolate factory? sad
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Zither(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
bedford101: how come? low sugar killed justus when his son Dr.Sid get chocolate factory? sad
Meaning?
R I P Mr Esiri. Your death is a devastating blow to Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by kolamilan(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
sagytarius™:
Kweke! shocked
It was Tom West; later Francis Agu, Ashley Nwosu, David Ihezie, Sam Loco, Geraldine Ekeocha, Pete Eneh, Enebeli Elebuwa. Now Justus Esiri. O gaa o.
RIP Sirs/Ma'am.
why be say na only igbo name you mention other tribes no dey die
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by byno259(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
ogugua88:

SOURCE
R.I.P MR JUSTUS
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by kolamilan(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by nke001: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Does il luminati has a branch in nollywood?
Just asking...

My condolence to the bereaved family
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by AdeMarley: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

Death is expected but its just that we don't know when. So don't be suprised people die every minute, its just that you're not aware because you don't know them or didn't hear about them. RIP to all the departed souls. The most important thing is to do good always because I could be next, you could be next and every other person could be next.

you speak as if you have been dead once,anyway thanks for reminding them...its a must...live your life like its the last.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by felxfame(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by ctreasure1(f): 12:40am On Feb 21, 2013
Rip
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by mamagee3(f): 2:06am On Feb 21, 2013
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by ichomi(m): 2:58am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by albacete(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2013
tew: check number 14.
Here are 40 prophecies uttered by the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr D.K Olukoya on the 31st of December, 2012. 1.A YEAR THAT WILL GENERATE WIDESPREAD REBELLION SPARK........ ........ ...... .. 14.A YEAR OF DEATH FOR ARTISTE AND MUSICIANS 15.A YEAR OF SHAKING FOR NATION THAT SUPPORT GODLESSNESS 16.A YEAR OF CONFUSED REVOLUTIONIST .....................
............ 39.A YEAR WHERE MANY SORROWS WILL TURN TO JOY 40.A YEAR OF HARVEST OF BREAKTHROUGH source:- http:// www.informationng.com/2013/01/40-things-to- note-about-2013-dr-d-k-olukoya.html

bros, no dey allow pple to dey use ur brain anyhow. Anybody can make a wide guess on what will happen in Naija.
Why not mention d name of the artiste (or at least pay him a visit to tell him of ur "prophecy"wink instead of talking crap?
If i say someone in d transport sector will be involved in an accident, have i made a prophecy?
I can speculate ( what u call prophesy) 2013 to be a year of injury for footballers, a year of shooting and explosions in war torn countries, a year of public disgrace for corrupt government officials (from Bode George to Farouk to pension boss - i go bet say breeze go blow another govt official nyash dis year), a year of promotion for children of God (of course people who deserve promotion will surely get it, all things being equal), and so on.

What u need is not prophecy, it is to ask for the will of God to be done in ur life. To strive to have a more meaningful r/ship with ur Maker.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by valboy20(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
Datx death 4 u..itx inevitable

R.I.P justus esiri
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by bblacky(f): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
One of Nigerians most talented and natural actors...gosh!! Can't help d tears running down ma cheek!! I ?so love every damn movie he acts..R.I.P

Now who won't beliv d angel of death has sure visited Nollywood..... embarassed
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by IME1: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
I pray God grant Justus Esiri eternal rest. i will miss him so much, he was a fine actor and a v=true veteran. he was noble and always comported himself well both on and off screen. may his soul rest in peace. i pray God grant his family and friends the fortitude to bear the passing of this great icon. let us keep our own d day in mind. eternity is real. God is real and loves us, why should anyone run away from love? cry
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by tew: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
albacete:

bros, no dey allow pple to dey use ur brain anyhow. Anybody can make a wide guess on what will happen in Naija.
Why not mention d name of the artiste (or at least pay him a visit to tell him of ur "prophecy"wink instead of talking crap?
If i say someone in d transport sector will be involved in an accident, have i made a prophecy?
I can speculate ( what u call prophesy) 2013 to be a year of injury for footballers, a year of shooting and explosions in war torn countries, a year of public disgrace for corrupt government officials (from Bode George to Farouk to pension boss - i go bet say breeze go blow another govt official nyash dis year), a year of promotion for children of God (of course people who deserve promotion will surely get it, all things being equal), and so on.

What u need is not prophecy, it is to ask for the will of God to be done in ur life. To strive to have a more meaningful r/ship with ur Maker.
noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.