Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,491 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me (59814 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident / 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
A business tycoon Identified as Prince Royelx, the CEO of ROYELX Group has come out to express disappointment in Laycon's attitudes after winning the Big Brother Naija Season 5 reality show.

According to him, he is disappointed in Laycon for not recognizing business people who made him the winner of the reality show. He made it known in his post to Laycon on Instagram that he personally spent over two million to ensure that Laycon won the show but ever after, no appreciation for that.

He stated that instead of recognizing and appreciating the businessmen who were the main people behind his success, he chose to appreciate Celebrities who didn't spend a dime from their pocket to vote for him. He made it clear that most of those Celebrities that are showing themselves as if they spent money to vote for Laycon only slide into the inbox of businessmen asking for support to campaign for him and after the money is given to them, they use small portion for the campaign and keep the rest in their pocket.

His wrote:

I want to Clear up PEOPLE CALLS AND QUESTIONS ABOUT IF @itslaycon CALLED OR SHOWED ANY APPRECIATIONCATION ON ALL MY HELP AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT I GAVE HIM, WHICH KNOW I SPENT MORE THAN 2million DURING HIS VOTES.. The Truth is that No He have not and I DON'T THINK HE HAVE TIME FOR BUSINESS MEN(NON- CELEBRITY) And as a Business Man, I feel i helped a Young Boy, I fought so Tirelessly for him to win the BBNaija(EVEN WHEN MANY KEEP ASKING ME WHY I CHOOSE TO SUPPORT A YORUBA BOY INSTEAD OF ỊGBỌ, & MY ACCOUNT WAS Shadow Banned many times.. Because of Laycon,AM NOT ANGRY, AM HAPPY, But what surprises me, is the Celebrities he's called, many of them Never spent 1 Naira on Laycon Votes.. Instead they keep begging for Money from one Big Boy Dm and another.. The come to do show off.. I know of a woman.. Who Carry the Matter for head.. I AM SURE SHE GOT MORE THAN 10 MILLION NAIRA FROM PEOPLE.. But the Airtime she's Displaying is not up to 100k to 200k..which I knew she kept Millions for herself..
NOW HERE'S MY CONCERN � BELLOW...

LAYCON MY FRIEND SHOULD LEARN FROM MERCY EX BBNAIJA WINNER..
Mercy followed mostly Business men like us and she Appreciated many Business men Like CUBANA.. Then they took her to Top Brands & they all paid her not less than 100m to 200 million each for ENDORSEMENT..
Now I watch Laycon even had the time to be going around Lagos with other HOUSEMATES He beat in the game.. They are using His Fame to become more Famous same thing with other CELEBRITIES.. Instead of him to BOOK HIS OWN PRIVATE MEDIA SECTION, give them what type of Questions they should ask him and how it should be Aired.. So he will get his Game properly managed and make more eCash in his BANK... Look at Mercy.. That Lady won't stop getting ENDORSEMENT until next 5 to 9 Years.. Because she keep allyining along with Mostly Business men instead of Clouths chasers THIS IS WHERE I SUPPORTS WHAT @bobrisky222 SAID ABOUT LAYCON MEDIA..

#icons #layconbbnaija #teamlaycon #tundeednut #instagood #instablog9ja #newyork #news #repost #trend #trending #gossipmillnaija @instablog9ja @tundeednut @gossipmillnaija @ubifranklintriplemg @bellanaijaonline #royelx #ceo #prince_royelx #grace #graceatwork

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF7EwNypd92/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
E pain am. Laycon go rock una girlfriend join. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2VZ1M_IPY8

31 Likes

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by visiondee(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Prince sir, you can still use some certain amount of fund to call him out via major newspapers, TV and radio stations, blog and even book for billboards in strategic location, don't forget to put another with big speakers in front of his house. E be say the guy don dey use shoulder pad or e don become blind and deaf to see or hear all you've done for him.

Abeg na car and real estate I dey sell, please patronise me.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by SpecTTraP: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Elvictor: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
keep waiting.

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by uniqueboi1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na wa o for business man o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Bombastically00(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
I av been supporting messi from my mum womb,,did i complaingrin

340 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by seankafor(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
This one wan use style advertise him business grin

109 Likes

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Kpomosauce: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
When last you give your mama 20k.

angry

183 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by FarahAideed: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
You are a fool

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by sammysneh(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Who send you to support laycon, You dey eye the boy money now

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by tundchip2: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by MickzyDonald: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oga o,me dat help people with #20 and #50 sef no dey complain sef

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Kccheechy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Next time, direct your money to people who will really appreciate you. So many students are about going back to school but can't afford the school fees for the session. They are the kind of people who will always mention your name in their success stories...channel your money to the right place and people and not some stupid, immorality glorifying reality show

223 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Teewhy2: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
i believe he has also benefited from him by becoming more popular with his brand during the show. No businessman spend money not knowing how to recoup it back from the person.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by RaptObserver: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hehe. Okay Laycon should walk up to this man and tell him a big thank you. It is good to know a man could spend such money to campaign for a fellow man. All hope is not lost in naija then.

15 Likes

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
They have started... grin grin grin, it was former girlfriend, now business man cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by akosy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wanted to talk Buh forgot.
Who wan buy my space? grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Ayoswit(f): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
What about 'multichoice', call them out too cos dem follow chop your money o grin, nna-men next time get sense. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
For God sake what kind of foolish people am I in this country with??

Did the boy send you to spend any money on his behalf?

Oga gan o

9 Likes

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Slawormir: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
Mumu business man...na every body Laycon fit thank

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Stevebt(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Audio
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Oladsdesignn: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
He send message u ni?.....the money wey u suppose channel to something useful.....rawbish

contact me for your various brands and companies designs

2 Likes

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Osnami: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
angry
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by lagusboyyy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
The only genuine help, you can render to a fellow human, is the assistance done without expecting any benefits.

Most assistance rendered by humans are symbiotic (i scratch your back now, scratch my back later).

Its now so obvious, this man did the favour for something in return (publicity)

How many people can he personally appreciate? Same way people started to hate efe, when he won(expecting returns). You have voted and supported the young man, let him enjoy his life in peace.

I would have wished laycon can do like miracle, but its hard, he is already in the showbiz world, what helped miracle was that, he did not need any publicity to move on with his career.

This man should leave laycon alone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by martineverest(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
seankafor:
This one wan use style advertise him business grin
exactly
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by sigiyaya(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
He couldn't use that 2m to sponsor a protest against this bad Government that is destroying of his family and his generation yes unborn. Can you see how f00lish an average Nigerians is

4 Likes

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by rockcitie: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is just the beginning! cheesy

A lot those yeyebrities in the entertainment industry will also want Laycon to be indebted to them forever. They'll keep reminding him that they were the ones who spent so much money that made it possible for him to emerge the winner with a landslide.

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by LLSAINT(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Who beg you> smiley
Who even send you?
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by mechanics(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
He should have spend the money on the less privilege and God will bless him.

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Mindlog: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Attention seeker.
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Hambivert: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Over #2million for what?

You nor get friends or families to help?

Sparogatively, when I read this post all that came into my mind was...

Always resist the urge to Shalaye . It makes you look more stupid!

The first mumu no do, you kon mumuly dey explain again say u mumu before.
This guy could win the most Mumufied bizness man of the year!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.