Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission (20308 Views)

Do Graduates From PTI, Warri Go For NYSC / Admission At Pti (warri) / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by fajiboy: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2008
Please,I need urgent answers to the following questions on the Petroleum Training Institute(PTI);

(1)Is PTI presently a Federal Polytechnic or a Federal University.

(2)What engineering courses do they offer.

(3)Does the school have only one permanent site at warri.

(4)If the school is a polytehnic, do they accept ND students from other schools to apply for HND.If yes,what is the requirements and when will the form be out.

(5)If the school is a University, do they accept direct entry from Nigeria Polytechnics,If yes,what is the requirements and when will the form be out.

Anyone who has answers to this questions should please reply or send a mail to josil247@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by Region(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2008
I wud also like to be updated on fed.univ.of.petr.res.EFFRUN, cos i applied into the institution too. Pls anybody wit concrete info and website of fupre should help post it. Nd wud also want to know thier p-jamb cutoff for 08/09 session.
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by ddcfft(f): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
wat r d requirements 4d admission 4 2008/2009, pls if u av info reply 2 my mail susanenwezor@yahoo.com. i wil b very gr8ful
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by danex67(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
well the requirements 4 admission is min of 5 o level credits at one sitting,and you must make sure you get at least 200 in the last ume,then get your forms from oceanic ,uba,wema or skye banks in lagos ,effurun,asaba and abuja.fill and submit b4 30th july.
monday guardian 21th of july 2008
date 4 the exam is sat 2nd august
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by ddcfft(f): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2008
thanks 4d,mesg, i tit they dunt use jamb, wel wat if d i dunt av a jamb result?
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by ryddynoel: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2009
please inform me when 2009/2010 result for the last entrance exam is released. Thanks
email: ryddynoel@yahoo.com.

I humbly await ur information.
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by BlackRevo: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2009
@fajiboy
Please,I need urgent answers to the following questions on the Petroleum Training Institute(PTI);

(1)Is PTI presently a Federal Polytechnic or a Federal University.

(2)What engineering courses do they offer.

(3)Does the school have only one permanent site at warri.

(4)If the school is a polytehnic, do they accept ND students from other schools to apply for HND.If yes,what is the requirements and when will the form be out.

(5)If the school is a University, do they accept direct entry from Nigeria Polytechnics,If yes,what is the requirements and when will the form be out.

Anyone who has answers to this questions should please reply or send a mail to josil247@yahoo.com.Thanks/quote]

Answering your questions one by one will take long pages here and to answer for others two i think it will be better if you all can search from their site okay. here is it

http://www.ptinigeria.org

wish you all the best.

http://www.ptinigeria.org
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by BlackRevo: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
Have you guys checked it out to get what you were looking for?
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by DrlawAde1: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
admission into PTi isn't my Jamb, all u need to do is to get the form for a sum of 8500naira and prepare for their entrance examination,All you need to do is to call me,CALL DR LAWRENCE,a senior lecturer for help in ADMISSION and for any information concerning this year admission and post-ume update in Nigeria.call O8I664-86.036 or +2348191---622502

FOR information concerning this year admission and forms. i m a senior staff, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by DrEBELEMI: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2011
Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses!

Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by DrGbenga2: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2011
Pti Admission
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by r2VIRUS: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
I have an OND in computer science, could i possibly be considered for HND in one of your petroleum courses? My other question is when can i purchase the forms as against 2012 admission
Re: I Need Info On Pti,warri Admission by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2014

(1) (Reply)

"Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word / ASUU STRIKE: Denrele, Blessing CEO To Host N30m Talent Hunt For Students / 87 Students Bag First Class In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.