Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Marine Cpl Rips 50 Cent For Wearing Dress Blues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marine Cpl Rips 50 Cent For Wearing Dress Blues (2067 Views)

Fans Slam AY For Wearing One Shoe Repeatedly / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) / Wale Criticized By Americans For Wearing Native Nigerian Wear To Meet Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marine Cpl Rips 50 Cent For Wearing Dress Blues by unlessgod: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
The Popular Rapper 50 Cent always put on the Marine Corps Uniform despite the fact, He never make attempts of serving. But Last week a Cpl, name followed, Cpl. Mathew Schafer Posted to 50 Cent's Facebook album with the below entry:-

My Name Is Cpl Schafer Matthew B United States Marine Corps And The Reason I Am Writing This Is To Ask You What The F— You Think Your Doing Disgracing My Uniform We All Damn Well Know You NEVER Served In My Corps What Makes You Think You Have The Right To Put Medals On Your Chest That You Didnt Earn I Wanna Know Who The F— You Think You Are And Who Gives You The Right To Impersonate A Marine!?

Believe me the post went viral on the social network Facebook and it attracts over 120,000 likes. Though 50 Cent had not respond.

Source:http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/02/marine-cpl-rips-50-cent-for-wearing.html

Re: Marine Cpl Rips 50 Cent For Wearing Dress Blues by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
na wa o, US force dey ask too much questions,if na Nigerian army your case file go dey for mortuary attendance office.

(1) (Reply)

Take Off The Shoes! Airport Officials Stop Juliet Ibrahim From Travelling / Tonto Dikeh Biography And How She Started Her Acting Career / Lola Omotayo's Sends Fresh Message To Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.