Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Is There Really A Repercussion For Ill Gotten Wealth? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Really A Repercussion For Ill Gotten Wealth? (612 Views)

Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? / Is Aliko Dangote Really A Self-Made Billionaire? / Is There Really A Laptop Solar Charger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really A Repercussion For Ill Gotten Wealth? by Dfrenzy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
In the world in general today, and Nigeria in particular. There's no gain saying that the majority of wealthy individuals that we do have, got their wealth through dirty means (mind u, am not hater here). I mean, the rush for wealth by all means these days eh, is just so scary. Nobody cares about who gets hurt, so long as they get what they want. MONEY. I actually became this reflective yesterday when i had a call from an old school friend who, as at when i last saw him, was a moralist and a very good christain, as far as the word go. I was surprised when i had the call, knowing he never had my number. The request he made from me was scary from the get go. He said, he knows that, am now a big boy in PH and that, i should plz pass him format, that he has learned work but, the format he has been using is no more picking. That is eh, me yahoo boy? Men, he took me nothing less than 30 minutes to convince my guy that i know nothing about 'yahoo', and that, unlike what he thinks, am just a day to day hussler. So, pple plz., is there really any repercussion for ill gotten wealth or it's just a way of trying to scare pple away from financial crime?

(1) (Reply)

Instaforex Analysis / All The Myths About Starting An Online Business Uncovered! / Why You Do Not Save Cash Working In London Or New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.