Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? (2749 Views)

Blog Money Or Blood Money / Visa Card Vs Mastercard: Is There Really A Difference? / Banks And Blood Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kay29000(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2015
As a Nigerian, it is not unusual to hear people attribute the source a very rich neighbor's wealth to blood money. You hear stories of people giving up a portion of the life they were meant to live, just to become rich for a short while, and die afterwards. I want to know if this is really true, or just some story people have told over and over till some people now begin to believe it. Is there really anything like blood money? And if so, do you have any evidence of such?
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by demmy0325(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Their is blood money and all of us has spent it one way or the other....

Buh smtimes.., i wonder where the oracle got its money from... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kilode100(f): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Osole.

There is o...

3 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kay29000(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2015
demmy0325:
Their is blood money and all of us has spent it one way or the other....

Buh smtimes.., i wonder where the oracle got its money from... undecided undecided

EXACTLY!!! That's why I don't believe in the blood money thing. Logically speaking, where does the money come from? I mean, the physical cash. Does it come from the CBN vault? Does it just disappear from the vault?
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kay29000(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
Osole.

There is o...

How are you sure of this? Asides from stories you have heard, can you authoritatively say you know for a fact that there is blood money?
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by stankezzy: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
Osole.

There is o...
ha , there is blood money , if you sell your blood to the blood bank and they give you money is it not blood money?

4 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kilode100(f): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
kay29000:

How are you sure of this? Asides from stories you have heard, can you authoritatively say you know for a fact that there is blood money?

Very sure of it.
I ve first hand information.
Trust me..

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by Orunto: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2015
You burn more callories scheming to steal or commit any crime for money than Jega @ INEC. In all labour is a reward and the reward is measured in money. So all money is blood money and is good. The lust for it is too much burning of your calories which is bad.
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kay29000(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

Very sure of it.
I ve first hand information.
Trust me..

I want to trust you but you have to give me a reason to do so. Anyone can claim he saw Superman flying over his house at night, but is true? Without any facts, and first hand witness, I can't believe any of this.
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kilode100(f): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2015
kay29000:

I want to trust you but you have to give me a reason to do so. Anyone can claim he saw Superman flying over his house at night, but is true? Without any facts, and first hand witness, I can't believe any of this.

Ok...
Lagusta
Macof
Goosebaba
Folykaze I hope I got the spelling right.
Cc.

8 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kay29000(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

Ok...
Lagusta
Macof
Goosebaba
Cc.

Cool. I need this to hit front page.
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kilode100(f): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2015
kay29000:

Cool. I need this to hit front page.

You wan do money rituals?? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by dennisworld1(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2015
nothing like ritual money. If there is why cant they go to the bank and vanish money. I think is just fiction

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kay29000(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

You wan do money rituals?? shocked shocked

lol! No o! I just want to know if it is real.
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by Dhortunn(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Let me stick around.
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kilode100(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
kay29000:

lol! No o! I just want to know if it is real.

Aiit
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

Ok...
Lagusta
Macof
Goosebaba
Cc.

See this guy calling on me like I told him I did money ritual or blood money. Hey dude, I am not a ritualist or practise any form of sacrifice that tend to earn me money. If you need to know about this, pls reach out to ritualist in Ogun state.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by macof(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
kay29000:

EXACTLY!!! That's why I don't believe in the blood money thing. Logically speaking, where does the money come from? I mean, the physical cash. Does it come from the CBN vault? Does it just disappear from the vault?
dennisworld1:
nothing like ritual money. If there is why cant they go to the bank and vanish money. I think is just fiction

Just too hilarious grin grin you all think money ritual is about disappearing and reappearing money
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Depends on how you look at it.
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kilode100(f): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

See this guy calling on me like I told him I did money ritual or blood money. Hey dude, I am not a ritualist or practise any form of sacrifice that tend to earn me money. If you need to know about this, pls reach out to ritualist in Ogun state.

Thanks

Ogbeni mabinu.
You are a pro in trado matters That's why.
Make una no vex o cheesy
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
dennisworld1:

You think there is nothing like money ritual because you concluded money do not vanish in the bank.

And who told you money ritual is about disappearing of money from banks?

If you want money to disappear, that is not money ritual.
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

Ogbeni mabinu.
You are a pro in trado matters That's why.
Make una no vex o cheesy

Arabirin abeg been pro-orisha system doesnt make me a ritualist.
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kilode100(f): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Arabirin abeg been pro-orisha system doesnt make me a ritualist.

No vex sir o..
I no go do am again o...

2 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by GooseBaba: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Thanks

Lmao..!!! Me self shock when I saw the reason for the mention.

Kilode100, this your questions requires careful inquiries if you must do it in person. Most of the money ritual stories I know about is nollywood and news papers. Just like bird turning into a woman.

My experience with esoteric knowledge has always been knowledge, not material greed or laziness. For that is the only reason anyone would dabble into "blood money ritual. "

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by kilode100(f): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
GooseBaba:

Kilode100, this your questions requires careful inquiries if you must do it in person. Most of the money ritual stories I know about is nollywood and news papers. Just like bird turning into a woman.

My experience with esoteric knowledge has always been knowledge, not material greed or laziness. For that is the only reason anyone would dabble into "blood money ritual. "

Kay29000 come out o...
Thanks for the explanation.

NB: no be me wan do money ritual o...
Na help I say make I help o...

2 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
GooseBaba:

I thought you are a christian abi na atheist?

Seriously, I have asked few Babalawo what Ogun-owo really is but these people would warn me to stop putting my feet on the red line
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by dav8id(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
@op take it or not there is blood money...
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by GooseBaba: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I thought you are a christian abi na atheist?

Seriously, I have asked few Babalawo what Ogun-owo really is but these people would warn me to stop putting my feet on the red line

Just a deist guided by the esoteric knowledge and teaching of my ancestors. For the journey of life requires knowing not beleiving.

But, I have had a herbalist ask if I was an atheist.
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by OCTAVO: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
OP, send me a PM if you are interested. cheesy
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
GooseBaba:

Just a deist guided by the esoteric knowledge and teaching of my ancestors. For the journey of life requires knowing not beleiving.

But, I have had a herbalist ask if I was an atheist.

Those Onisegun should be educated. Those ones I meet do not know what atheism is. They heard it from me and accept me for whom I am
Re: Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
OCTAVO:
OP, send me a PM if you are interested. cheesy

PM for what?

Let us all learn from you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue / How Make Steady Passive Income With Adult Tube Sites / How To Become A Successful Real Estate Agent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.