Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV (11964 Views)

Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics / DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) / Chika Ike Bares Her Belly Button In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by LailaIkeji1: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sincerely, I couldn't help but take pictures. Damn!

This is exactly how Soundcity presenter Moet looked on TV this evening on her 'One on One Show' with MOET where she interviewed Olamide.

Gosh! Sexy Or outrightly inappropriate for TV?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/soundcity-presenter-moet-bares-her.html

1 Share

Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
She's trying to get Olamide aka young erikina by hook or crook. She looks desperate. cool
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by ogomatty: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dis babe na real temptation oooo
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by tpia5: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
i'm sure some married man somewhere will date her when she finally decides to settle down.

make una sha takam softly softly before our northern brothers start to answer you.

e be like una don forget say una still inside nigeria, una feel una dey america or europe.

fashion designers or whoever is doing these wardrobes, softly softly o.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
Satan!

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by mkoabiola: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Very soon ,some of dese desperate presenters will dress naked on TV.time is coming.
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by unnamed: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
If you can allow your child (boy or girl) to watch that then you can say it is appropriate

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by yuzedo: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Your TV is fine. Can it get Clapperboard & DBN? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by deepwaters(f): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is just a shame. But of course they'll tell you its fashion, and its their life. Don't know where all these yuppy so-called celebrity presenters are running to, with their funky names and cringe-worthy outfits. If only I had a way of showing them the exotic beauty of long, flowing, elegant and decent dresses.

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by skales(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
She's hot

I love that girl to a fault.
Reply me baby if your reading.. I be fine boy with lota dough to spend on you. Trust me
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by greatgod2012(f): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Shes definately looking for something, and shes obvioisly desperate to get it........goodluck to her.
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by solaceguy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
K
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by joyli: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
What is the world turning into?

A TV presenter for that matter embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry

God save this generation.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Poor guy........ That's what I call the real hot seat....

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2013
skales: She's hot

I love that girl to a fault.
Reply me baby if your reading.. I be fine boy with lota dough to spend on you. Trust me
invest it on me instead,am a female recording artist
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Kx: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2013
What is this?
Is this not enough for NCC,BON etc to sanction the presenter and the station?
Is there no ethics and dress code in journalism?

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by tjskii(f): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2013
This is just appalling,and on daytime television too,wen e no be say na club she dey,very unproffesional undecided

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Eneze1(f): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2013
there's no difference btw the way she dress and an harlot on the street, you don't have to expose everything before you are considered beautiful or hot.
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2013
What's the difference between MOET and KIM?
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Scofieldella(f): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2013
Kolomental
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2013
Nice dress, nice boobz, nice packaging, in fact nice everything! On point!
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by KingPradas(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2013
So what. Nothing new here, and you can't even see the bare boobs. OP You never see this kind dress before ?
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by pomporiking: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2013
Looks like a scene from brazzers
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2013
I don't see anything embarassed
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by skinnyolawale(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
wot NBC is doin abt diz indecent dress on a screen?
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by causewahala: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Seems she's using the tablet to cover to cover something! undecided
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Valto(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
nonsense! shocked if she like make she go naked.. we the viewers dont care!
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by kramer: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Valto: nonsense! shocked if she like make she go naked.. we the viewers dont care!

*cough* .. bros, you're on your own o
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by tpia5: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Whats her real name, and is she nigerian?
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by tgbaba(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Omo see B**Bi aye !!!
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
this babe don high me oooo..mentally and dickily
Re: Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
you just wan show us ur plasma... Yes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa / There Was No Attempt To Kidnap Me – Teni Clarifies (Photo) / Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.