Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) (11983 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Staring At Tboss' Cleavage (Photo) / Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone / Actress Rosaline Meurer Celebrates Valentine With Cleavage Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Infolenka: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Watch her live now on supersport select 2. Never knew her boobs were this big.

1 Like

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Infolenka: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
No offense but someone with big boobs like her shouldn't have dressed like this. It's very distracting and I'm sure lots of guys watching won't even give a fuçk about what she's saying.

This is trashy dressing for a supersports presenters. Even some MTV base and Soundcity presenters don't dress like this.

She's dressing like she's attending a party.

14 Likes

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Infolenka: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
More

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Infolenka:
No offense but someone with big boobs like her shouldn't have dressed like this. It's very distracting and I'm sure lots of guys watching won't even give a fuçk about what she's saying.

This is trashy dressing for a supersports presenters. Even MTV base and Soundcity presenters don't dress like this.

leave the sport analyst alone

She was only trying to show her balls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Infolenka: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Her dressing isn't professional. Do you see presenters on BBC and CNN dressing like this?

8 Likes

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by pointblank247(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Where are the breasts abegi ?

7 Likes

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Omihanifa: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Infolenka:

This is trashy dressing for a supersports presenters. Even MTV base and Soundcity presenters don't dress like this.

It's like you haven't seen Moet abebe and pearl of soundcity. Those girls are nothing but prostitutes they are just using media to deceive the masses

There was a time Moet abebe wore this cloth to present Ghana top 10

Edited - the lady on yellow is Moet abebe while the lady in black is pearl Cardy

*** Most female celebrities in Nigeria are deeply into prostitution they are just hiding under journalism and entertainment. take a look at what India aisen wore to the Premiere of NNEKA THE PRETTY SERPENT

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Dreyton36: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
This OP go like Bobby like me kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Rareoil(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omo mehn.
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by chris259(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Lol
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by stchinedu: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Now we are talking spo(r)t grin
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by 3gpvids: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chai! and i like bresss
Chai!
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by lahp(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
for the sake of equality

its not cool if a male presenter shows off his bare chest

such rule too should apply to the ladies

times like this u wont see our feminist dem
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
shocked

My love for breast is second to none... Infact,I can't and won't spend my future nights without keeping my mouth busy with a steady nipple in my mouth....That's one major reason why I wouldn't want my future wife's boobs to obey the laws of gravity without first of all obeying the laws of my mouth
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by paulolee(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
not Impressed with wat I saw n am disappointed..
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by ElValiente(m): 12:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Infolenka:

This is trashy dressing for a supersports presenters. Even some MTV base and Soundcity presenters don't dress like this.

F*ck boobies .as* for me gringrin
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2021
I love big boobs but they have to be hanging on the chest of a moderately slim babe. This lady here is fat. sad
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by MENofIRON(m): 12:51am On Feb 02, 2021
This is what Nigerian men are using to Last Longer and Stronger in the other room. Don't be left out. Stay Jiggy wink
https://healthyyman.name.ng/sales/
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 02, 2021
ElValiente:
F*ck boobies .as* for me gringrin
Its as* for me too wink

1 Like

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by tobechi74: 2:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Soccer lovers watch the real football
And not that ball.

No distractions
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by ednut1(m): 4:07am On Feb 02, 2021
Must women expose their body

1 Like

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by femi4: 5:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Infolenka:
Watch her live now on supersport select 2. Never knew her boobs were this big.
That's how Carol tshabalala dress now. No be today
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by fattprince(m): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

He didn't get the jokes.
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by DirtyGold: 7:12am On Feb 02, 2021
She's doing a show for men... what do you expect?
Women will always find a way of distracting men till the end of time

What's tha business?

3 Likes

Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Petyr1: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2021
But seriously i don't see any distraction in this o. Like one OP said, This dressing is not up to those sound city presenters
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by careytommy37(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Just wondering which backwater the OP emanated from to find this dressing unusual
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by sunshineV(f): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Infolenka:

Her dressing isn't professional. Do you see presenters on BBC and CNN dressing like this?
the same presenters on bbc that didnt wear his pant? u are just fuulish
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by chasisgirl(f): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2021
Are you going through hard times? Watch this video and thank me later. .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va-c7qClTVg
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by KNOWMORE56: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2021
If some pastors condemned some kind of dresses, many people will insult them.

But we all know that these females are causing a lot of distractions.

God bless all of you who have condemned this. May He give us more grace to discourage immoral dressings.
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by BestMan001: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2021
OP It seems you really like her?
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Nonexistent:
I love big boobs but they have to be hanging on the chest of a moderately slim babe. This lady here is fat. sad
Take clay and mold her na
Re: Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Omihanifa:

It's like you haven't seen Moet abebe and pearl of soundcity. Those girls are nothing but prostitutes they are just using media to deceive the masses

There was a time Moet abebe wore this cloth to present Ghana top 10

Edited - the lady on yellow is Moet abebe while the lady in black is pearl Cardy
omo this moet dey like person wey dey fight wrestling o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par / Glo Splashes Millions On Ambassadors / Sola Kosoko Biography, Profile & Life History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.