Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,219 members, 7,957,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian (2824 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by segunsd: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
In a post directly targeted at the organizers of the February 17 ‘Love Like a Movie concert’, Juliet Ibrahim questions why they had to pay so much for Kim Kardashian’s services, only for her to make a short appearance.

Ibrahim suggested it’s about time African organizers start appreciating home grown talent, instead of looking far for options that do little to improve their ratings, as in the case of Miss Kardashian.

“Ok Here’s my 2cents! Been reading comments about Darey’s concert and to be honest I don’t see why he will pay so much money and fly Kim k to Naija just for a 45secs intro on his show,” she says.

Still struggling to believe the organizers had to pay that much for a near no-show, she asks “Like seriously?”

“Bro you could have flown me from Ghana and I would have represented! lol no hard feelings but it’s about time we start appreciating our very own African talents then paying all these foreigners so much for 45 secs performances.

“Check me out, way hotter than some of them peeps una dey pay big bucks for nothing better,” a note accompanying a good-looking image of herself on Instagram read.

[img]http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1372323.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Kim+Kardashian[/img]

http://naijapose.com/juliet-ibrahim-says-she-is-hotter-than-kim-kardashian/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Very true but Ibrahim's voice is a disaster, her talking ruins her beauty.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
she is right.. but am sure dey ave dere reason for bringing in Kim..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by azeeza(f): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
Shey na with her knock kneels she take berra pass , though i quite agree with her opinion.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by tpia5: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
they do look alike.

is kim her muse?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by slimyem: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
No be lie!!!undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by greatgod2012(f): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
I agree with her, lets start appreciating ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by Freiburger(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Both of them got something.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Story. Self-worth is good, but market forces are always better judges of your worth in whatever trade you ply. Let market forces determine who is "hotter" than the other. . .and of course market forces have already made that abundantly clear.

Not even the randiest moneybag would pay $500k to sleep with Juliet Ibrahim for a whole year non-stop, whereas that same amount was paid to Kardashian for a 45-second cameo. That's market forces at play. She should deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by oboy3(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
But on a serious note this chick can do ashawo ooo
see advertisement
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by Kairoseki77: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
She will make an indecency tape with me to start off her new career.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by segunsd: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2013
Freiburger: Both of them got something.

grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Says She Is Hotter Than Kim Kardashian by mukina2: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2013

(1)

Top 5 Nollywood Actresses With Banging Bodies / VIDEO: Don Jazzy & The Mavins – Dorobucci (teaser + B.T.S Picture) / (naked)meet Level 200 Ghana Student At Legon USES CHARM On Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.