Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

There Was No Need For Kim Kardashian At Darey’s Concert! None Whatsoever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Was No Need For Kim Kardashian At Darey’s Concert! None Whatsoever (507 Views)

Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party / Red Carpet Prankster Attacks Kim Kardashian At Paris Fashion Week(photos) / Adonbilivit! See Our Kim Kardashian At 14? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Was No Need For Kim Kardashian At Darey’s Concert! None Whatsoever by chique147: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
The much awaited Kim Kardashian. She came in at the beginning of the show and spent just forty-five seconds or so on stage! That was all we saw of her. She introduced herself and asked the audience to prepare for a night they wouldn’t forget and left. Shikena! She was even glum, as if it was a task to just be there at all! Now, I’m not a fan of the lady and I don’t even watch her show but I could not understand why some ladies in the audience were screaming when she came on stage! Na wetin? Naija girls sabi overdo at times sef! Kai! One lady behind me screamed out ‘ I love you, Kim’ as Kim walked off the stage. I turned to see who it was; an artificial looking lass with fake eyelashes. Na so dem dey take start!
READ MORE http://latestnollywood..com/2013/02/pictures-there-was-no-need-for-kim_20.html

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose Welcome Baby Boy / Ezclusive: Your Complete List Of Winners For The 2013 Oscars! / Db Records Presents It's.1st Official Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.