Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I have finally solved the problem. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I have finally solved the problem. (815 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / Android Phones Low Internal Memory Problem Solved! / Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have finally solved the problem. by Blackteeth(m): 1:57am On Feb 21, 2013
Am trying to activate the BIS on my android with the intructions given here, but to no avail. Someone said it should be done using the normal airtel APN: internet.ng.zain.com, I have tried it and it didnt work. Another person said the blackberry APN : blackberry.net should be used. I try it too but it didnt work. Besides I used the N100 BIS plan just to test it.
Please can someone clear the air on this?
Re: I have finally solved the problem. by avalanchexxx: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
the airtel BIS is untethered. it works on all platforms using the default airtel apn. a phone restart might be needed. if this doesnt solve this, then try https://www.nairaland.com/1202072/how-get-solutions-all-device
Re: I have finally solved the problem. by Blackteeth(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Still not working. Where are the gurus who were posting the airtel stuffs? Let them surface naw
Re: I have finally solved the problem. by puskin: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
Have U tried internet.ng.airtel.com as your APN?
Re: I have finally solved the problem. by Blackteeth(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
puskin: Have U tried internet.ng.airtel.com as your APN?

Yes I did and my airtime was reducing.
Re: I have finally solved the problem. by Blackteeth(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
puskin: Have U tried internet.ng.airtel.com as your APN?

Yes I did and my credit balance was reducing instead. Finally when my airtime was exhausted it stopped. This means that it was charging my airtime and not the BIS plan.

1 Like

Re: I have finally solved the problem. by Blackteeth(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
[size=16pt]Wow!!! I have gotten it right!. The problem was that I used the N100 BIS plan in an attempt to test it first before using a whooping N1400. It DOES NOT WORK with the N100 BIS. I suspected it and decided to take the risk and try out the N1400 plan and here I am typing this with it.
Nairaland phone gurus una fall my hand oo. Una disappoint me oo. How come you guys don't know it doesn't work with the N100 BIS?[/size]

Blackteeth: Am trying to activate the BIS on my android with the intructions given here, but to no avail. Someone said it should be done using the normal airtel APN: internet.ng.zain.com, I have tried it and it didnt work. Another person said the blackberry APN : blackberry.net should be used. I try it too but it didnt work. Besides I used the N100 BIS plan just to test it.
Please can someone clear the air on this?
Re: I have finally solved the problem. by Francheezy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
0oh...didnt u cee whr i sed u shld try bsm t0 440 f0r 1,200
I ges my p0st waz hidden
Heheheh0..xD
Re: I have finally solved the problem. by puskin: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Blackteeth: [size=16pt]Wow!!! I have gotten it right!. The problem was that I used the N100 BIS plan in an attempt to test it first before using a whooping N1400. It DOES NOT WORK with the N100 BIS. I suspected it and decided to take the risk and try out the N1400 plan and here I am typing this with it.
Nairaland phone gurus una fall my hand oo. Una disappoint me oo. How come you guys don't know it doesn't work with the N100 BIS?[/size]

......and who told you it doesn't work on N100 BIS.
You did a 10MB plan for an android phone.......you make me laugh.
Re: I have finally solved the problem. by Blackteeth(m): 1:36am On Feb 22, 2013
puskin:

......and who told you it doesn't work on N100 BIS.
You did a 10MB plan for an android phone.......you make me laugh.

lol. So i don't know how to read information again abi? grin I tried the N100 BIS on two different sim cards and it didn't work. Have you tried it yourself?
Posters wicked oh. When I posted the title that I needed help, very few people viewed the thread. Now I have changed it to: "I have finally solved the problem", most people are now viewing the thread. They thought someone has solved a problem and gotten the solution to browse everlasting free till death. Thunder fire una yash.
Re: I have finally solved the problem. by mightyleks(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2013
Blackteeth:
lol. So i don't know how to read information again abi? grin I tried the N100 BIS on two different sim cards and it didn't work. Have you tried it yourself?
Posters wicked oh. When I posted the title that I needed help, very few people viewed the thread. Now I have changed it to: "I have finally solved the problem", most people are now viewing the thread. They thought someone has solved a problem and gotten the solution to browse everlasting free till death. Thunder fire una yash.

LBB

(1) (Reply)

Pin Broadcast / How To Root My Tecno T1 / Any Info About Mtn's 779 Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.