Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Laugh At The Pregnant Lady - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh At The Pregnant Lady (1825 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / If U Dont Laugh At This Joke, U Deserve To Be Shot / The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh At The Pregnant Lady by oscarwodo(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2006
A young woman who was several months pregnant boarded a bus. When she noticed a young man smiling at her she began feeling humiliated on account of her condition. She changed her seat and he seemed more amused. She moved again and then on her fourth move he burst out laughing. She had him arrested.

The case came before the court, and when asked why he acted in such a manner, the man replied, "When the lady boarded the bus I couldn't help noticing she was pregnant. She sat under an advertisement which read, 'Coming Soon: The Gold Dust Twins.' Then she moved under one that read, 'Sloans Liniments Remove Swelling.' I was even more amused when she sat under a shaving advertisement which read, 'William's Stick Did The Trick.' Then I could not control myself any longer when on the fourth move she sat under an advertisement which read, 'Dunlop Rubber would have prevented this accident.'" He won the case.
Re: Laugh At The Pregnant Lady by kellygirl(f): 4:22pm On May 06, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nice one oscar.
Re: Laugh At The Pregnant Lady by dominobaby(f): 4:51pm On May 06, 2006
Yeah nice one.lol.
Re: Laugh At The Pregnant Lady by eveseh(f): 5:49pm On May 06, 2006
funny cheesy
Re: Laugh At The Pregnant Lady by phatboy(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2006
koolllllllllllll
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"the Truth" About Bra Sizes / Resignation Letters Lol / The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.