Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. (1825 Views)

Girls Scared Of Cockroach(funny Pic) / Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. / No January Salary And So, I Have Changed My Chocolate Gift For My Gal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by xynerise: 1:15am On Dec 14, 2009
Less than one hour after we had our "night romantic exercise" she stood up looking for something with a flashlight. I was still sleeping with a blanket that we used to cover ourselves from cold. I didnt know what was going on. She touched me to wake up and kill the bug but I was too far asleep to feel a touch. She was so eager to kill the bug. She later gave up and was about sleeping cos I couldnt see the reflexion of the flashlight again when suddenly she shouted "look at it on top of ur leg!" That was actually my "kpomo" and she use her rubber slippers to flog my dikk and the bug. Though she killed the bug but We didnt sleep again that night cos she had to massage it to cool the pain. Even the way I shouted I believe the next street heard my voice.
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by kodylicky(f): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2009
go n put POP on ur thing. grin
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by Ben13: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2009
keep telling us stories, ewu wink
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by xynerise: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2009
We live the life you learn from us. Blue goat. grin
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by Ben13: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2009
I can't live your kind of life, nkapi.
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by kodylicky(f): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2009
lol u guys are fighting cos of cockroach? grin
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by clemcykul(f): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2009
lol xynerise, the title is actually funny, i bliv
u live in a ghetto, next time tell ur gal to gather the cocroach for dinner grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by studio43(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2009
Bad Advice cool
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by xynerise: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
I was once a ghetto child and not anymore dude. You wont believe I am the crazy xynerise when you see me physically. Big dogs dont bark.
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by Ben13: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2009
But they deny barking just after they finish barking.
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by xynerise: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
Thats for the dogs that bark right?
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by gidson12(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
the cock and the cockroach smiley
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by Abbygyal(f): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2009
wat is dere to laugh bout. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

stop dissing yaselves. . . .u r grown ups for Godsake! grin
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by studio43(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
@xynerinse abi na wetin dem dey call you sef, so na una dey terrorise tejuosho people abi?
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by xynerise: 1:16am On Dec 15, 2009
@studio. I am not living in teju dude. @Abbygal. If I knock your skull you go know how to talk to elders. What does the board name read? Abino abi Abigal pls dont make me insult you. grin
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by Abbygyal(f): 1:43am On Dec 15, 2009
xynerise:

@studio. I am not living in teju dude. @Abbygal. If I knock your skull you go know how to talk to elders. What does the board name read? Abino abi Abigal pls dont make me insult you. grin

tongue tongue if u insult me den u silly coz all i said was d fact. . .d joke was lame mahn. accept it. wink

P.S: knock my skull?? think again wink
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by studio43(m): 2:43am On Dec 15, 2009
Te hehe
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by tjtj1(m): 3:26am On Dec 15, 2009
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by studio43(m): 6:12am On Dec 15, 2009
Which kind yeye username be dis one sef lol
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by kodylicky(f): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2009
STUDIO FINE PASS AM? tongue
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by Ben13: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2009
no idea
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by studio43(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2009
Kudy licki, Why u dey shout for my ear na?
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2009
LMAO very funny grin
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by clemcykul(f): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2009
LMAO very funny grin
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by Ben13: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
do as I do tongue
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by pek(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
use very hot water, add a little salt and rob. you will feel better in less than one minute.
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by ayusman16(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
Better use fresh pepper to rub continously on the tip. This will prevent ache and romantism
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by Abbygyal(f): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2009
eww! omdz
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by kodylicky(f): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2009
ayusman16:

Better use fresh pepper to rub continously on the tip. This will prevent ache and romantism

ouch!! "hot" advice
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by gidson12(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2009
Pour hot pepper soup on d di ck then ask your babe 2 lick or suck it off  grin, pepper soup di ck flavour
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by xynerise: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
Get out jo. grin. Do I need to apply hot water? The way I cure it is sticking my dik back in her hot pusssy.
Re: The Fear Of Cockroach Made My Gal Disstabilize My Dik. by gidson12(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
hmmn grin, ok i agree with u stick it back in there
but apply some pepper before sticking, and u'll be fine grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Can Lie.....among This Girls Who Lie Pass / Nigerians, What Are The Dumbest Comments You've Ever Seen On The Internet? / Bin Gbagbo Memorial Mechanic Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.