Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Camp Chronicles Season 1 Episode 1 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Camp Chronicles Season 1 Episode 1 (1066 Views)

Letter To An Outgoing Corper - Episode 1 / My First Job After Nysc Drama Episode 1 / Camp Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Camp Chronicles Season 1 Episode 1 by lexiie(f): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2013
ey. Eb readers. For this series post my name is lady E.
Camp has been on my mind for a while though being at home for months of idleness mostly and doing nothing.
Finally the posting was released and found myself at the eastern part of our great country. It wasn’t a good feeling because I had always desired lagos state tho.
I braved up and decided to go for the experience , I hoped for better things.
I found luck because I hwas going to take flight to my base.
As usual the local airport was choked up , well maybe because there were fellow corpers(otondos) reporting at their camps. The flight was delayed tho.

Finally it took off after like some 30mins. It was smooth thanks to pilot Eugene and also to my new friend I met onboard (don’t ask me but just know he was cute )

I and other fellow corpers received a warm welcome at the airport by some batch B set of corpers from NCCF(Nigerian Christian corpers fellowship) and was given a ride to our camp directly. Well it was for a token of 1500 naira.
The road was terrible tho ,loops ,terrible ridges and all. sometimes we all had to get down from the car before it could move. Mtchew. Such is life as they say.
Word to upcoming corpers ensure you have enough cash on you , because most camps don’t allow you leave as soon as you register.
At my camp the process wasn’t that bad. The first point was the police checkpoint where your personal belongings would be checked and contraband seized. For the rest of this episode check the link below. http://evatese./2012/11/07/camp-chronicles-season-1-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

Chat Room For NYSC Batch B 2013 Corpers. / Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number / A Crucial Matter NYSC Board Members Must Put In Place Before Deploying Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.