Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview (3231 Views)

Ahmed Zakari &co. Chartered Accountant. Interview / Mobil Producing Nigeria Limited Calling! / Current Job Vacancies At Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (mpn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by jidadex(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2008
Hello,

Please does anyone know if Mobil Producing contacts successful for medical examination at the same time after the final interviews or at different times. Does any nairalander know anyone that has been contacted for medical examination for the trainee accountant position.

Please i need authentic and relevant information.

Thank you.
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by henryarm(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2008
Hi
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by mogambe: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2008
congrats jidadex. henry pls do u know wat the pass mark for exxon mobil is. i wrote the test for procurement analysts. i did not finish do i stand a chance. jidadex did u finish the test. pls reply.
i heard a stupid rumour dt they wanted only 5 persons for the acc. trainee positions dont mind bad belle people.

joe
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by rayo2002: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2008
Posted by: henryarm
Hi Guy,

First and fore most, Congrats on your success. Your getting to this stage already speaks that u have gotten the job already, believe me.

I went through same process sometime last year; but for 'Graduate Engineer', and was successful.
After the final stage interview with Top Executives it took like 2 - 3 weeks before we were called for medicals. So, guy relax and don't cease praying because the job is yours.

@ henryarm
Thanks for the explanation. my question is did they mail all of u for medicals at d same time or on different days?
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by henryarm(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2008
Hi
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by jidadex(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
Hi henryman,

I did not say i have been called for medical examination after the managers' interview i had about 2 weeks ago.

I want to know if everyone that is successful will be called for medical examination at the same time or at different time because one of us that attended the same interview has been invited for medical examination to take place in April.

Please let me know. I heard pay package for trainee accountant is like 8.4m. Can you confirm this?

Thanks.
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by kaliphman(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2008
please, I have just been invited for PSA trainee interview holding in April. I got the email on the 18th of march. I would very much appreciate a hint on what the interview is like. Henry abeg help a brother out.
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by siliconrul: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2008
hello nairalanders. please i need to know if Exxonmobil have started calling as regard the APPRETICESHIP PROGRAM for National Diploma holders.pls i need quick response.thanks
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by abeylevels(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2008
Hello henry,
Please, can you be of help. I have been called for interview for PSA position. Can you give me some hint on how the interview
will look like?
I will be sitting for the interview in 3 days from now.
My email is abiola_ao@yahoo.com

Please help out
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by abeylevels(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2008
Hello henry,
Please, can you be of help. I have been called for interview for PSA position. Can you give me some hint on how the interview
will look like?
I will be sitting for the interview in 3 days from now.
My email is abiola_ao@yahoo.com

Please help out
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by Hgorila: 6:14am On Mar 23, 2008
i have heard different people say that they rarely ask technical qtns but rather focus on qtns bothering on one's person, leadership skills, your accomplishments and stuff like that. one of my friends who attended the acccountant's intw told me this and this was corroborated by two diff guys, one works as a PSA there while the other was successful in their intw though he doesn't work there. I am also going to be interviewed for PSA (exp) though i don't av procurement and logistics exp rather i av accounting exp, i hope it won't work against me.
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by BlueStar: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2008
Hey Guys,
am actually sorry to sorta burst ya bubbles, but, it's really disheartening to see (or hear) someone uploading this honorable site with loads of misleading information. It's obvious to me that henryarm or whatever his name is certainly not and has never been an employee of ExxonMobil. He got it wrong in the interview formats, choice of venue for medicals, salary range, tax rates, and what have U.

I don't actually intend to join issues with him; perhaps he once attended a Mobil interview, but am sure that's as far as he got. Else, I challenge him to mention the specific Mobil department and group he works with, even if he doesn't mention his full name.Not that it makes any much difference to your enqiries, anyway. But this is a forum where respectable Nigerians come with important questions seeking genuine answers. Y then shd they be misled by some one who gets a kick from making people feel that he's an Oil worker?

Have a wonderful outing at your various interviews and tests, all.
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by ccwohaji: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2008
hi all,
hey, just reading all ya stuff, well was also wondering wat the interview questions actually look like? some1 mentioned of personalities questions, what else shld we expect? wats the trick and all, was also called 4 the interview.wud appreciate if any1 cld be of immense help.My email is ccwohaji@yahoo.com
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by elijahuche: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2008
henryarm
pls kindlyassist me in submitting my cv in mobil i made a first class inengineering. thanks for your assistance i will be really grateful attached is my cv for your action

Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by elijahuche: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2008
henryarm
pls kindlyassist me in submitting my cv in mobil i made a first class inengineering. thanks for your assistance i will be really grateful attached is my cv for your action my addy is elijah4christ2002@yahoo.com

Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by tilope1991(f): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2017
jidadex:
Hello,

Please does anyone know if Mobil Producing contacts successful for medical examination at the same time after the final interviews or at different times. Does any nairalander know anyone that has been contacted for medical examination for the trainee accountant position.

Please i need authentic and relevant information.

Thank you.

Good day, please i have interview with excon mobil for the position of Business Analyst, please which material can i prepare on for the interview, i dont have idea at all,please anyone should please help me with material, please send to titilope_olamide@yahoo.com
please its Urgent
Re: Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview by tilope1991(f): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2017
mogambe:
congrats jidadex. henry pls do u know wat the pass mark for exxon mobil is. i wrote the test for procurement analysts. i did not finish do i stand a chance. jidadex did u finish the test. pls reply.
i heard a stupid rumour dt they wanted only 5 persons for the acc. trainee positions dont mind bad belle people.

joe

Good day, please i have interview with excon mobil for the position of Business Analyst, please which material can i prepare on for the interview, i dont have idea at all,please anyone should please help me with material, please send to titilope_olamide@yahoo.com
please its Urgent

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Corporate Vacancies / "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. / Strictly for those interested in becoming self employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.