Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Should Good Girls Attract Men Or Just Be Themselves? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Good Girls Attract Men Or Just Be Themselves? (545 Views)

How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? / Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Good Girls Attract Men Or Just Be Themselves? by adebuk99(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
Should Good Girls Attract Men or Just Be Themselves?

When I read articles about the "laws of attraction" and "how to attract the man of your dreams" I wonder how many young women are really falling for this gimmick. Think about this for a moment. If you have to behave differently, other than just being yourself to attract the opposite sex, then is the person you are trying to attract, really someone you would want to have a relationship with?

Why does a woman feel she needs to "attract" a man? Will he not be attracted to her if she were to be herself? Is it appropriate behavior to do things in order to grab the attention of a man? Does it not make the man feel the woman is easy? Or will she say no when he wants sex? If she says no, then the attracting thing was all a sham. But if she says yes then I guess she will just have to go through the whole rigmarole of the dating scene with him.

Don't get me wrong, I've done the dating scene already and I made many mistakes along the way. I didn't know anything about what I am now talking about because no one ever shed some light on the subject of dating to me. It was "normal" in the........Leave your comment and read more here in my website......

www.tips4marriages.com.

(1) (Reply)

When Exactly Do Boyz Become Men? / My Pregnancy Miracle-cure Infertility Naturally / Autism:is Ur Child Up To A Year N Still Without Any Speech Or Behaviour Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.