Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How To Use BB Codes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use BB Codes (1186 Views)

How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver / How To Use Bb Subscription On Andriod Non Rooted / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use BB Codes by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
BB Codes are simplified versions of HTML that are used on most of the popular forums and blogs to create beautiful effects.
Let me show you some common things you can do with BB Codes.
*. Use BB Codes to Bold Text
To bold text with BB Codes use this code without space [ b ] text here [ / b ]
*. Use BB Codes to Italize Text
To italize text with BB Codes use this code withoutspace [ i ] text here [ / i ]
*. Use BB Codes to Underline Text
To underline text with BB Codes use this code withoutspace [ u ] text here [ / u ]
*. Use BB Codes to Create Hyperlinks
To link to a webpage with BB Codes use this code without space [ u r l = h t t p : / / w w w . w e b p a g e. c o m ] webpage here [ / u r l ]
*. Use BB Codes to Quote Someone
To quote someone with BB Codes use this code withoutspace [ q u o t e ] text here[ / q u o t e ]
*. Use BB Codes to Color Text
To color text with BB Codes use this code without space [ c o l o r = color name ] text here [ / c o l o r ]
*. Use BB Codes to set Font Size
To set font size with BB Codes use this code withoutspace [ s I z e =value from 1 to 6 (1 is the largest) ] text here [ / s I z e ]
*. Use BB Codes to set Font Face
To set font face with BB Codes use this code withoutspace [ f o n t = font name ]text here [ / f o n t ]
*. Use BB Codes to Align Text
To align text with BB Codes use this code without space [ a l I g n = left, right, center, or justified ] text here [ / a l i g n ]
*. Use BB Codes to Create Lists
To create a list with BB Codes you will have to declare a box to carry the list items, below is the code without space.
[ l i s t ]
[ * ] List Item
[ * ]List Item
[ * ] List Item
[ / l i s t ]
You can get creative with BB Codes by combining its elements, if you know any other interesting BB Code or you’ve created a combination of BB Codes that rocks pleasereply with an example lets rock your style.
Rock my style [size=2] Follow Me on Twitter [/size]
Special Thanks to Sky King

(1) (Reply)

HTC Launches Super-size HTC One Max / ### / How To Root Your Android Phone And Tablet Without Bricking It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.