Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver (10383 Views)

How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone / How To Use Bb Subscription On Andriod Non Rooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver by BaryPresh(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2014
Ok, many people on here usually say I don't post things here but links to my blog. That's because most of the posts are just too lengthy to be posted here but this time, I'll do a lil something here.

http://www.feelphc.com/2014/10/tutorial-mtn-bis-plan-working-on.html

Wow! It has been a season of jolly freebies from all the networks in Nigeria. First, was the GLO 3GB for just N1000, now now MTN has followed. Browsing the internet in Nigeria at cheaper rates can only get better.

What You Need To Get Started

1) Your Android phone
2) SimpleServer App. Download here if you don't have it already

Now, let's begin with the settings.
How To configure

Open the already download SimpleServer app and configure this way:

Proxy host: 10.199.212.2
Proxy port: 8080
Injection method: get
Injection query/url: http://web.blackberry.com
Injection host: web.blackberry.com
Injection line press your keyboard enter key 4 times
log level: debug
close and hit the connect button
Subscribe To MTN BB Plan

To Subscribe to MTN BBCDAY Text bbcday to 21600 or Dial *216*1*1#, costs #100 (Recommended for first try)

To Subscribe to MTN BBC Weekly plan Text bbcweek to 21600 or Dial *216*1*2#, costs #500.

To Subscribe to MTN BBC Monthly plan Text bbc to 21600 or Dial *216*1*3#, costs #1,000.

We're good now, Enjoy!

N/B: Subscribe for the #100 plan first to avoid any issues.

This works perfectly on PC too but I'll drop that only on request. Now try and drop your comments.
wink http://www.feelphc.com/2014/10/tutorial-mtn-bis-plan-working-on.html

1 Like

Re: How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver by dazzy4real(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2014
i have this settings before is not working and as for the one of pc it doesn't open all site eg google, facebook

1 Like

Re: How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver by kizibaba: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Not working in my gionee P4

1 Like

Re: How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver by Sibrah: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Please explain the PC browsing method for MTN or GLO. The one for BB as a modem is needed by me.

BaryPresh:

N/B: Subscribe for the #100 plan first to avoid any issues.

This works perfectly on PC too but I'll drop that only on request. Now try and drop your comments.
wink http://www.feelphc.com/2014/10/tutorial-mtn-bis-plan-working-on.html
Please explain the PC browsing method for MTN or GLO. The one for BB as a modem is needed by me.
Re: How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ummmn . bros op .. Does it work on lumias too??
Re: How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ummmn . op .. Does it work on lumias too??

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Callertunez 4 Just N15 / MTN Don Bouce Back O! Be Warned **PICTURE / How to Download Install DLS 19 mod apk mod+OBB File(Updated) [Highly Compressed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.