Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife (22737 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by MsPweshy(f): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ur inlaws i guess
M M M: Who d fu ck re dose fools

No offense angry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by crisycent: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
a fool @.....is a fool for ......
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by huninaija(f): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Like father like son noni...

Wife: im the monkey

Charly boy: i'm the gorilla...

Mtcheewww old fools undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by eikeem(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
*Loses appetite and pours away the remaining garri and groundnut*
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Hadeyur(f): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
2 werey's
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by victorazy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
The only sexy picture I know

Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by greatgod2012(f): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
And this is someone's parents.......hhhhmmmmm....smh
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by LadyD1: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
harlos: Another horror movie titled:
THE UGLY COUPLE

Abiii? THE IDIOTS
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by dare2think: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
^^^

Dude has to be bi-sexual.

No straight man, regardless of eccentricity, will pose like that.

Dude is funny.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Syenite(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm... Romantic....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by kenx1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
fool @40
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by hizaya61(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
i have solution to all this rubbish, govt should just give me $100m i will solve it within one week
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by abiki(f): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
dopeJemi: shocked shocked

*sprinkLes HoLy water on the thread*

U all r covered wiv d bLood of Jesus

Death, why did u take d lives of justus esiri and goLdie when we av d likes of dese two here on earth.. Why? cry cry cry

I don't expect you to like charley boy. I'm not his fan either but that's a wrong thing to say.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by dare2think: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
hizaya61: i have solution to all this rubbish, govt should just give me $100m i will solve it within one week

Let me guess?

you will buy guns and bombs

cry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Confirmbabe(f): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
The Bizzare & d Beast undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Caseless: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Effects of excess money
then dangote, that dubai's vp, bill gate, warren buffet, king of brunei etc, should all be runing on the street nack'ed...if this what excess money causes.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by peal08: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
agbero marry agbero. God hav mercy.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by otele(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
eikeem: *Loses appetite and pours away the remaining garri and groundnut*

Liar!!
Your food was tasteless ab-initio grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by andyanders: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
See how a man over 60 yrs is behaving. I caption it "The Love of Two Demons"
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by ProfAlobasky(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
I call them a duo of crazy old fools... This ones should not mentor humans, else such persons are finished embarassed
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by otele(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2013

Death, why did u take d lives of justus esiri and goLdie when we av d likes of dese two here on earth.. Why? cry cry cry
Why d'you judge with death? These two crazy guys have done no one any harm. They didn't drop bombs in the market, stole no one's money, killed no one, why d'you wish them death? By the way, I understand esiri, Goldie, and these two mad guys are all entertainers. Well these two are married and apparently love and adore each other. Your Goldie was married and played around adulterously on camera for all to see.
Esiri had the usual Nigerian "after a brief illness", no thanks to the poor health status of Nigeria caused by the intentionally incompetent leadership rulership. And that brings me to PDP, if there's any group you wish to invoke death upon, look inside the PDP, you may find that there are peeps in there whose corruption may have directly or indirectly lead to the death of thousands if not millions of Nigerians since 1999.

****otele does not support the invitation of death or semblances of death on any individual and is not responsible for any action or opinion taken by anyone that read this post****
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by oluking: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: [size=50pt]CAN SOMEONE PLEASE "LIKE" MY COMMENT FOR NO REASON?!?! --->[/size]

dislike 2897637

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by descoay(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Fool @ 60. Agbalagba to nse langbalangba. I wonder which legacy will they bequeath to their children. Awon oponu. Shio.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by cap28: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
victorazy: The only pic I know
wtf?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by nkemKalu: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
NDI IBERIBE
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by iykak47: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2013

Idi0tic comment from someone who doesn't know if he would die before Charly boy and his wife.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by DatIgboboy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
In short words, they are awesome an beutiful, when I grow up I want to be like charly man....lol.. Joke apart that's my main man. Am having a clutch on the wife.father 4gv me,
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by vanstanzy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
victorazy: The only pic I know

U again "RE*TARD ALERT!!!"
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by opee1231(f): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
what a couple...sometimes i wonder how proud or sad their children are over their attitude...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by meexteriox(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
Seriously, i think Charly man, sorry boy is really scared of old age tins, if not why all this silly adolescent acts?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by vanstanzy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
iykak47: Idi0tic comment from someone who doesn't know if he would die before Charly boy and his wife.

I like that, s/he needs to know the bitter truth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Bofemsky(f): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
chiover: The handsome and the troll
Who is the handsome and who is the troll?:/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? / Smash Bracket Is Set To Wed / Toolz Wonders Why People Name Their Kids 'Endurance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.