Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife (22734 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by vanstanzy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
shevon: This is Charly Boy and Wife, Lady D. Please help me caption this photo because i honestly do not know how best to describe it!

http://cynthiaajibade..com/2013/02/caption-this-picture-of-charly-boy-and.html

U know, one thing that baffles me is, no matter how crazy and deranged this couple are, they've managed to stay

together (for better, for worse). I am yet to hear any controversy surrounding their marriage.

ACTUALLY, I AM BEGINNING TO SEE THEIR TOGETHERNESS AS A ROLE-MODEL
, unlike the celebrities of today. YA DIG MY

MEANING, RIGHT? cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Bofemsky(f): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
dopeJemi: shocked shocked

*sprinkLes HoLy water on the thread*

U all r covered wiv d bLood of Jesus

Death, why did u take d lives of justus esiri and goLdie when we av d likes of dese two here on earth.. Why? cry cry cry
Ha haba! Thats too much, you don't have to wish ill on anybody. They are only living their lives without disturbing anybody.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by DonJuan1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
The Addams family. undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by ylaa(f): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
I CALLED THEM WITCH AND WIZARD

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by tojj: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
BITCH
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by tojj: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
to hell with the duos
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by dlinglos(f): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Grandpapa charlie and SUPER hot babe! grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by holuwarlay08(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
[size=50pt]nigeria horro...?[/size]
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by achovirux(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Signs of end time
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by demmie1: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Old couples are having their fun, the rest of you came on the internet yammering and fuming over keyboards.

Its a free world, get a life. cool
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Abmarshalo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
Squark and Swine. Buzuzu Family
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by rachelie: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
This people have given their souls to the devil
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by coputa(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
Great guy....charlie boy is always young at heart,his type is very rare to come by..he is always himself,no pretence,he has swag...dont mind these haters..nigerians are proud of you..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Opoki(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
This is still better than showing us his nude.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Meristem: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
CANNIBAL AND LADY-DIE grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Moreyn(f): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad spouse
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by brummell: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Craze people
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Hilaskee(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Square or Mad Crew or 007
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by sophiaskywalker(f): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
undecidedschizophrenic patients mtchheeeeeeeeew
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by emmabest2000(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
hizaya61: i have solution to all this rubbish, govt should just give me $100m i will solve it within one week
JUDAS
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 22, 2013
What exactly is Charlie boy famous for? Because at this point I think he's just famous for being crazy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by redsun(m): 1:11am On Feb 22, 2013
Bofemsky: Ha haba! Thats too much, you don't have to wish ill on anybody. They are only living their lives without disturbing anybody.I

Don't mind the him,he is a bum.

Charlie is decades ahead in African entertainment scene and he is evergreen.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by razznaija(f): 2:55am On Feb 22, 2013
A fool at 62
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by otele(m): 3:36am On Feb 22, 2013
vanstanzy:

U know, one thing that baffles me is, no matter how crazy and deranged this couple are, they've managed to stay

together (for better, for worse). I am yet to hear any controversy surrounding their marriage.

ACTUALLY, I AM BEGINNING TO SEE THEIR TOGETHERNESS AS A ROLE-MODEL
, unlike the celebrities of today. YA DIG MY

MEANING, RIGHT? cheesy cheesy

I don't dig their style but I overdig the fact that tet stayed together. In this day and age these folks stayed together even in madness and they seem to be truly in love even after all these years.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by snowprince01(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2013
Old devil incarnates, fools fools and fools again
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by playahP(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2013
Lovely!!! There is nothing like having a family that loves you and gets crazy with u!!!...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by LeOstrich: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2013

Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by promkingzz(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2013
ℓ☺ℓ Mumbo & Jumbo
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by Tee13(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Madness is not only seen in people walking naked on the street.
This one is sure a good example of outright madness
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by embassyman(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2013
They are lovely charlie boy and Lady D the sexiest mama in Lagos, nothing dey happen, carry go
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by fredah: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nigerians hv bin fightin coruptn 4a lng tym now,&here we hv dis couple encouragin IMMORALITY al in d name of ent...wat a cryin shame cry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife by klkl: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na wa for this man, always show uniqueness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) / Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.