Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria (2698 Views)

Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria / List Of Haulage Companies In Lagos / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Haulage Business Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sometimes, when you people that are outside the shore of Naija refused to invest in Nigeria, dont blame them. Those of us that invest in Nigeria sometimes regret our action and the effort.

Imagine a fellow that i subcontract my 2 dump truck to ( 1994 Mack dump truck 12 tires and 1987 Mack dump truck 10 tires) and asked him to pay 640,000 naira per month for the 2 trucks (after maintenance) . The fellow just called me yesterday that he wont be able to meetup with the agreed amount again. He told me that he can only pay 550,000 naira per month for the two truck. His excuse is that one of the truck was grounded for February for 5 days and the other one have some minor issue in January for 3 days.

This is a guy that keep calling me everyday before last year before i finally decided to buy the 2 truck (spending about $55,000) and ship it to Naija in October. Suddenly, no more phone call again and 4 month into the contract, you are asking for reduction in the monthly amount. Gosh.........i am so fed up that i feel like selling the 3 truck ( i just bought another and is on the way to Naija)

How come, when you tried to help someone they always refused to be help. I know that haulage business have their own wahala but the money you can malke as profit from the business is good. In order to prevent any issue or complain down the line, all tires of the truck was changed to brand new tires and the engine was service both in US and when the truck was in Nigeria. I know that every month, a dump truck make an average of 600K naira ( for 2 trucks will be 1.2M). Pay me 650K out of the 1.2M is the main headache for this fellow.

How come some people don't like to be help in life? Why are they so greedy?
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Pacemaker: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sorry for your loss. A honest person in that part of the world is a rare gem. I would advise you do rent to own in such business. The risk is lower and he maybe able to pay you off in due time. My bro if you wan catch monkey, give am Banana. You will be surprise he will work his butt of in a year and pay you off. Dont trust an ant in a country filled with desperate people.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by etonslogistics: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sorry for your lost,,
My advice, get an idea of the business and d locality, dat helps u with an idea of the possible range of income, so u knw wen he is over blowing it.

But if he failed on d 1st month, dats wen u would av called ur trucks back.
Well am not in the tipper dept of haulage, i may not b of much help.

@pacemaker, u got somtyns right,.. but even the hire purchase scheme, also have issues, which r similar to d management/lease deal.
End point a reliable person.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by tobiloba82: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Greedy owner and corrupt manager. Egbe eye leye nteele. Birds of the same feather flock together.
Let me assure you that you should just be ready for default in payment. You never see anything. Maybe na only your truck dey do all Estate developers job in Nigeria.Which routes does he ply.That is what i have been telling you guys.
Who on planet earth will give that kind of money? He is still coming back to renegotiate. if you dont agree and push him, you are on your way to hypertension.
Bit of advice( And dont say i didnt tell you) Call him this weekend that is saturday evening or sunday and asked to tell you the truth from the depth of his heart what he can remit into your account without defaulting. Play with him on the phone to get the truth from him.
You don invest money.Begin to cut your loss now. Make sure you get that $55,000 back.
If you are not confortable with what he will give you,back out fast.
Just an advice for you. I dont deal in Dump trucks,so i am not stealing anybody's biz. just advice you the owner.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=tobiloba82
Who on planet earth will give that kind of money? He is still coming back to renegotiate. if you dont agree and push him, you are on your way to hypertension.
[/quote]

@ Tobilola

Is the amount he deliver too small or too much?

Explain please.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
@poster

That is the norm in Nigeria. Imagine my brother in-law who came back from Australia and asked for my help to open an entertainment business for him with promise of at least 100,000 naira per month into my account. I ended up shuuting the place down last November. I spent in the region of 3.5 million naira on the business by buying Complete DJ equipments, Olympic standard pool table, table tennis, drinks of all kind, flat screen tvs, 8KVA generator sets cooking utensils, motorized satellite equipment from Cotonoue for most European soccer games and many more. Imagine since the business started I had to be sending money from U.S to run the day to day of the place. The guy spent 9 months doing the business and he asked me for another 600k rent for another year which got me flipped. All the equipments and materials are now in storage facility as I alsmost got hypertension. This guy only gave me 140,000 naira for 9 months he spent on the business. This guy just took me for a ride. This is my very brother in-law married to my younger sister.

I shut the place down before the one year rent expired. My advice to Nigerian in diaspora is to refrain from opening a business for anyone to manage on your behalf in Nigeria.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
@ payless

I tired oh.....help me ask him.
Although the money invested is a little bit high, i can still write off my loss..........But, what i still cant comprehend is the fact that some people just cant see beyond their nose bridge. All what they care about is what they will eat today and always refused to think about tomorrow.

Funniest thing is that when i spoke to him today, he was begging me that he will not default again and this is a one off. Ok......how about February money? Guess what he told me? He told me that he will only be able to pay February money on the 16th of March. In short, he was busy spending the money he made daily or diverting it into another project. Why will someone eat in such a way that he wont remember tomorrow?

Funniest thing, these are the same set of people that will be labeling others in position of power as corrupt. Some people have a long way to go in life.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Pacemaker: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
jaidopor: @ payless

Although the money invested is a little bit high, i can still write off my loss..........But, what i still cant comprehend is the fact that some people just cant see beyond their nose bridge. All what they care about is what they will eat today and always refused to think about tomorrow.

Funniest thing is that when i spoke to him today, he was begging me that he will not default again and this is a one off. Ok......how about February money? Guess what he told me? He told me that he will only be able to pay February money on the 16th of March. In short, he was busy spending the money he made daily or diverting it into another project. Why will someone eat in such a way that he wont remember tomorrow?

Funniest thing, these are the same set of people that will be labeling others in position of power as corrupt. Some people have a long way to go in life.
I would advise you withdraw any business dealings with him before yoh die of heart attack. Its better you cut your loss now and move on. People out their are heartless and thats why their police treat them like scums
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Pacemaker: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
payless: @poster

That is the norm in Nigeria. Imagine my brother in-law who came back from Australia and asked for my help to open an entertainment business for him with promise of at least 100,000 naira per month into my account. I ended up shuuting the place down last November. I spent in the region of 3.5 million naira on the business by buying Complete DJ equipments, Olympic standard pool table, table tennis, drinks of all kind, flat screen tvs, 8KVA generator sets cooking utensils, motorized satellite equipment from Cotonoue for most European soccer games and many more. Imagine since the business started I had to be sending money from U.S to run the day to day of the place. The guy spent 9 months doing the business and he asked me for another 600k rent for another year which got me flipped. All the equipments and materials are now in storage facility as I alsmost got hypertension. This guy only gave me 140,000 naira for 9 months he spent on the business. This guy just took me for a ride. This is my very brother in-law married to my younger sister.

I shut the place down before the one year rent expired. My advice to Nigerian in diaspora is to refrain from opening a business for anyone to manage on your behalf in Nigeria.
Relationship with inlaws is overated. I would not advise anyone doing business or partnering with their inlaws because it causes over familiarity which most times ends up as disaster. An inlaw of ours stole the sum of 45million naira from my brother who was trying to help him in a joint business. He even treated to kill my bruv if he pursue any form of legal actions against him. My bro left Nigeria long time ago for US, he under estimated the greed out there prior to been bite by his own inlaw.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by tobiloba82: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
i have told it is not a matter of march 16th or February payment. if you want to continue with him,ask him what he is capable of paying. i repeat what he is capable of paying. if you are not comfortable with him, back out fast. You are faced with 2 options below:
a. Sell the trucks and make little loss
b. Look for another person and request for less monthly payment and let consistency rule the game.If the next person say the same amount run sharp sharp.
somebody was asking me if the money is too small or too much.
Believe me, a honest manager will not give you such amount
jaidopor: @ payless

Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by RoyalRoy(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2013
@Jaidospor, reality is that every business has a risk of its own.
Forget about who you dealing with because any relationship where money is involved may always backfire in the long run.
My candid advice, there are companies who lease those dump trucks from you for a period of 3 or 6 months and you both sit down and agree on payment & terms & conditions.
You even have lawyers to sign agreement documents for both parties.
Never believe any manager will be paying you up to that amount even if he gets it. That's greed anyway.
Always try to deal with professionals & not some struggling bimbo trying so hard to find his own feet.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by RoyalRoy(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2013
@Payless, all you guys who stay out there do is blame people at home for not been trustworthy & trying to rip you off.
Spit that thought out of your system. You also share in the blame.
You have up to #3.5m to invest and in whatever currency its not small money at all. And you sit down in ur comfort zone, send money to ur in-law who probably has no single hand-on experience in hospitality management.
Like I told Jaidospor, there are professionals who help manage these things, who will be reliable.
Did you or your inlaw do dilligent market survey? Did you guys do location assessment for your franchise?
I can imagine setting up such a huge project around a Polytechnic school area in ur village where the students barely survive on 2 meals per day & yet you expect profit from such location?
Get real people out there, as long as you can't take a week off & book a ticket down to even do ur logistics right, people will always be ready to scam you out of your hard earned currency!
A word is enough.......

3 Likes

Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by tobiloba82: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
God bless you.i am not sure if any contract was signed. i am not sure if the guy put down any guarantor.and you expect the guy not to cheat you .HELL NO.
If i ask you where exactly your truck is right now,i am not sure you can mention. Go and read my blog well and learn.
Most important thing i want you to know is that the guy has not told you the absolute truth. I can bet it die. He is not making what he has promised. All those guys who come to Nairaland and ignite your passion by giving outrageous and scandalous amount are not deeply involved in the this game.
It is consistency that brings money in haulage. Not that kind of money you people hear everyday.
Dont be discourage. i have told you what to do. if you continue with the guy, you will make money but not that initial amount you both agreed on.

Royal Roy: @Payless, all you guys who stay out there do is blame people at home for not been trustworthy & trying to rip you off.
You have up to #3.5m to invest and in whatever currency its not small money at all. And you sit down in ur comfort zone, send money to ur in-law who probably has no single hand-on experience in hospitality management.
Like I told Jaidospor, there are professionals who help manage these things, who will be reliable.
Did you or your inlaw do dilligent market survey? Did you guys do location assessment for your franchise?
I can imagine setting up such a huge project around a Polytechnic school area in ur village where the students barely survive on 2 meals per day & yet you expect profit from such location?
Get real people out there, as long as you can't take a week off & book a ticket down to even do ur logistics right, people will always be ready to scam you out of your hard earned currency!
A word is enough.......
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by tobiloba82: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
God bless you.i am not sure if any contract was signed. i am not sure if the guy put down any guarantor.and you expect the guy not to cheat you .HELL NO.
If i ask you where exactly your truck is right now,i am not sure you can mention. Go and read my blog well and learn.
Most important thing i want you to know is that the guy has not told you the absolute truth. I can bet it die. He is not making what he has promised. All those guys who come to Nairaland and ignite your passion by giving outrageous and scandalous amount are not deeply involved in the this game.
It is consistency that brings money in haulage. Not that kind of money you people hear everyday.
Don't be discourage. i have told you what to do. if you continue with the guy, you will make AVERAGE BUT CONNSISTENT money but not that initial amount you both agreed on.
The guy is under pressure now.And he will continue to make mistake.he will overwork the trucks to meet up.
GUY, NA EXPERIENCE THE TALK OOO!!!

Royal Roy: @Payless, all you guys who stay out there do is blame people at home for not been trustworthy & trying to rip you off.
A word is enough.......
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
@Tobilola

I rather not reply your post. A bit full of yourself you seem to me. After 7 dump truck, i know the way the market is. I know that this is a public forum and everybody are entitle to their opinion just like i have the right to vent and rant on the same forum too. But, not everyone are novice and inexperience as you seem to assume.

The returns depend on your locality and the route your truck use. I have truck that bring in 200K + and i also have truck pay up to 400K (for more than 1 year now). It all depend on the route and the contract he/she is on.
Having a guarantor/ contract does not mean anything if someone employ a dubious manager (not written on the face). Somepeople can have a prior good track record but wont give a damn when you employ them. What is the purpose of arresting and locking up the guarantor and the manager because of mere 650K? Contract or no contract, a dishonest and dubious manager will always show their true color on the long run.

So, for your information, all your assumptions (no contract, truck location, no guarantor etc) is wrong. I know where the truck is, i have an approximate ideas of how much the 2 dump truck will make in a month based on the truck location and route using universal locator and trip counter on the truck. He volunteer to pay the amount stated on the contract (which still leave him a tidy amount at the end of the month as his own commission). I am only mad because of the greediness and the short sightless been displayed by the guy. You have 2 truck with another one on the way and you still displayed such dishonesty. How come a manager dont have anything to show for a whole month as return. Pathetic......

1 Like

Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
@jaidopor

I think sometimes we just need to ignore some of these people who come here and try to prove they know it all. There is nothing wrong with trusting someone. It is up to the person not to disappoint the investor. I have opened several businesses not because I need the money but just to help a lot of people I know; salon, keke napep, okada, clothing and more. They've all disappointed me. But if someone told me my brother in-law would do that, I would have vouched for him. But he messed up and life goes on and on.

Now I know when you finally help these people, they become lazy and all they care for is the money to sustain them.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Pacemaker: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
jaidopor: @Tobilola

I rather not reply your post. A bit full of yourself you seem to me. After 7 dump truck, i know the way the market is. I know that this is a public forum and everybody are entitle to their opinion just like i have the right to vent and rant on the same forum too. But, not everyone are novice and inexperience as you seem to assume.

The returns depend on your locality and the route your truck use. I have truck that bring in 200K + and i also have truck pay up to 400K (for more than 1 year now). It all depend on the route and the contract he/she is on.
Having a guarantor/ contract does not mean anything if someone employ a dubious manager (not written on the face). Somepeople can have a prior good track record but wont give a damn when you employ them. What is the purpose of arresting and locking up the guarantor and the manager because of mere 650K? Contract or no contract, a dishonest and dubious manager will always show their true color on the long run.

So, for your information, all your assumptions (no contract, truck location, no guarantor etc) is wrong. I know where the truck is, i have an approximate ideas of how much the 2 dump truck will make in a month based on the truck location and route using universal locator and trip counter on the truck. He volunteer to pay the amount stated on the contract (which still leave him a tidy amount at the end of the month as his own commission). I am only mad because of the greediness and the short sightless been displayed by the guy. You have 2 truck with another one on the way and you still displayed such dishonesty. How come a manager dont have anything to show for a whole month as return. Pathetic......

Please ignore those low self esteem troll.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pacemaker:
Please ignore those low self esteem troll.

There are lot of people like that on nairaland. They are only mad because they couldn't have a share of the windfall. Those people are just hopeless and live miserable life. This same people would have done worse if given the chance to manage any business.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by tobiloba82: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
i am very sorry for the comments and posts. E ma binu. Omode buroko o boju wehin.Agba lo mo bi to ma re si.(Small pikin caught iroko tree, he come dey look back,na elder know where iroko tree go fall) You are still taking about the problem when i am talking about the solution. I have left you behind on this matter. What i have foresaw, you havent. Go ahead and continue to talk about what your truck must make every month.
As for me,i already know where the story will end.

SHIKENA!!! Before i receive second insult. BYE BYE

And let me make a brief analysis for you. Do you that 35%-40% of all Mack trucks running Nigeria routes are owned, bought by Nigerians in Diaspora. America and Canada precisely. Some regret going into the business while some are happy they made that moves. You are among the unlucky ones. Sorry.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ Tobilola,

There are comment that dont warrant any answer especially if those comment were made by some self acclaim haulage guru.

After 2.5 years in the business with 7 truck and another on the way, someone read a comment i made and instantly made a decision regarding a business venture that he knows nothing about.

That shows your level of business acumen. People that think that its either their way or the highway.Please, go back to your container haulage and stop using your business model to judge others.

Please, re-read all my comment and yours and you will see that we are saying different thing totally.I said that the guy didnt have anything to show for a whole month for 2 trucks and you are saying something totally different. naa waa.......

( its only in Nigeria that someone that dont have a car will be calling a car owner as a wretched fellow-- I dont mean it as an insult)

Out of here........
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Pacemaker: 2:30am On Feb 24, 2013
jaidopor: @ Tobilola,

There are comment that dont warrant any answer especially if those comment were made by some self acclaim haulage guru.

After 2.5 years in the business with 7 truck and another on the way, someone read a comment i made and instantly made a decision regarding a business venture that he knows nothing about.

That shows your level of business acumen. People that think that its either their way or the highway.Please, go back to your container haulage and stop using your business model to judge others.

Please, re-read all my comment and yours and you will see that we are saying different thing totally.I said that the guy didnt have anything to show for a whole month for 2 trucks and you are saying something totally different. naa waa.......

( its only in Nigeria that someone that dont have a car will be calling a car owner as a wretched fellow-- I dont mean it as an insult)

Out of here........
Your response was very mature....It shows you live in a civilized country and not.......
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Pacemaker: 2:36am On Feb 24, 2013
payless:

There are lot of people like that on nairaland. They are only mad because they couldn't have a share of the windfall. Those people are just hopeless and live miserable life. This same people would have done worse if given the chance to manage any business.
Haters will always be around provided they are not doing anything good for themselves. Its better to avoid them and let them remain miserable
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2013
@Jai, y I just dey land here na? Na wa ooo. Give my dad ur trucks!
I know people are bad bla bla bla, but there are gud people doing business too. Anyways, to cut long story short, all na business. It depends on d volume. My dad has a truck, just one, n he carries telecoms stuff out of state, mostly. 10 years experience, yes! Since MTN n co came to town. Bought his truck along d way(a benz truck. 3 tonnes). Sooo, that's all I can say. I guess I'll say he's honest cuz he's my dad, but everyone needs money n d max is if he can't handle them, he'l let u know straight up. But I think he can. Cos sometimes he gets jobs n have to hire other trucks. I don't know whether they're tippers n stuff but if they're on contract tins, then it's basically management tins. Rent, hire-purchase, wateva plan, dats up to u if u decide to go along with it. And what's in it for me? He's my dad na. Lol. Atleast he go tip me small, that av put my sense to good use, lol. Obviously he's not d nairaland, internet type, but he does send business mails n stuff. If u wanna get to him, I'll type my e-mail so u can reach me. We stay in Lagos by d way. Yaba area. Yep.
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by 9jagobetta: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2013
sorry bro i can feel ur pain, beta offer in a wrong hand is ur case, well, our comp is gabmaria entp. registered, we are into sales, supply, & haulage of granites materials, sand, laterite etc wit over 10 year of experience in dump truck magt/material sales & haulage issue. i think u need 2 reach out 2 us for greater advice or may be a betta deal. it is not a must k deal wit us, but we will bail u out of ur predicament wit our pro advice... 08020621510
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by durtman: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
jcgodfrey: @Jai, y I just dey land here na? Na wa ooo. Give my dad ur trucks!
I know people are bad bla bla bla, but there are gud people doing business too. Anyways, to cut long story short, all na business. It depends on d volume. My dad has a truck, just one, n he carries telecoms stuff out of state, mostly. 10 years experience, yes! Since MTN n co came to town. Bought his truck along d way(a benz truck. 3 tonnes). Sooo, that's all I can say. I guess I'll say he's honest cuz he's my dad, but everyone needs money n d max is if he can't handle them, he'l let u know straight up. But I think he can. Cos sometimes he gets jobs n have to hire other trucks. I don't know whether they're tippers n stuff but if they're on contract tins, then it's basically management tins. Rent, hire-purchase, wateva plan, dats up to u if u decide to go along with it. And what's in it for me? He's my dad na. Lol. Atleast he go tip me small, that av put my sense to good use, lol. Obviously he's not d nairaland, internet type, but he does send business mails n stuff. If u wanna get to him, I'll type my e-mail so u can reach me. We stay in Lagos by d way. Yaba area. Yep.
pls im interested in hauling for d telecoms company can u give me the insight of the specifications of d type of trucks ur dad usesi have a daf 50 truck 12.5tonne ,16feet container body my email is durtun2000@yahoo.com.pls i need d info asap thanks
Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by delampy(f): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2013
@ op,

Nice thread we have here.I've been a silent observer for a while now but felt compelled to reply your post and its interesting responses.

With no intention to offend our diaspora brothers and sisters,I want to say that tobiloba has made a great point but his style of delivery was the problem.I want to ask that if the poster had 4 trucks prior to the problematic ones,why didn't he continue to use the model /manager that worked for him earlier.

By the grace of God,I manage 10 trucks out of which 5 belongs to people in diaspora and the constant factor in these transactions is the kind of expectations they brought to the business.It is often like a cut and paste approach,2+2 must always give 4.In Nigeria businesses,it's exactly the opposite.The haulage industry is so disorganised and crazy!And the bane of most transporters is dealing with illiterate,greedy,occultic drivers who had no idea how you got the money to buy your truck.Even with my moderate estimations,it has taken the grace of God to meet up my monthly payments.I've had to deny myself several pleasures to keep my integrity and that is where I've ussues with the greedy managers who promise everything to get a job. They are the ones giving us a bad name.

My long story summarises as such,do your homework well,ask widely,read nairaland,get references and pray hard before investing.

BTW,I'm not a dump truck specialist but your expectations should not be more than 450-500. Most truck sizes have almost same rates even if industry differs. A good guide also for novices is that your ROI should be between 15-18 mths.Anything less is courting headache and HBP

2 Likes

Re: Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria by Immaculate4sure(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Anyone that has or knows anyone who has a good dump truck / tipper (10 tyres) in good condition for hire purchase / installmental payment should contact me for a good deal on.

08080207920 Whatsapp
Olaolaakanji@ymail.com
Thanks [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] / Top 10 Most Valuable Currencies / The Best Currency Meter For Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.