Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) (3433 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
I believe there is something more to life than arguing on Nairaland religion section. I have enjoyed talking about religion for many months here with many atheists and theists alike.

I think that I am starting to become a broken record and so, I am going to relax and reduce my activities for now to focus on real strategies for my life in for Nigeria. I am moving back soon and I have to think of a way to avoid being killed for my logicboyism in Naija...............

Here is a photo of my swagz for all the haters

www.nairaland.com/attachments/997551_team_garri_JPG52ad92a5935a200ef8b98757e1872a57

Yes....I am moving unto bigger things like protesting the price of garri
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by youngchopper(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Logicboy03: I believe there is something more to life than arguing on Nairaland religion section. I have enjoyed talking about religion for many months here with many atheists and theists alike.

I think that I am starting to become a broken record and so, I am going to relax and reduce my activities for now to focus on real strategies for my life in for Nigeria. I am moving back soon and I have to think of a way to avoid being killed for my logicboyism in Naija...............

Here is a photo of my swagz for all the haters

www.nairaland.com/attachments/997551_team_garri_JPG52ad92a5935a200ef8b98757e1872a57

Yes....I am moving unto bigger things like protesting the price of garri

kids

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
youngchopper: kids

How mature, a one word reply! Seeing that I have never engaged you before, you cant understand why I wrote this thread.

BTW, I am not a kid. I'm a grown man smiley
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by youngchopper(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

How mature, a one word reply! Seeing that I have never engaged you before, you cant understand why I wrote this thread.

BTW, I am not a kid. I'm a grown man smiley
grown man
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
youngchopper: grown man

smiley
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2013

My thought exactly.
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ihedinobi:

My thought exactly.

You dont even like the shirt cry
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by deols(f): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2013

there are so many of them behaving like kids here. you'd be surprised with mouth wide open when they mistakenly mention their ages or how many kids they have.

there are a binder of them 'agbayas' on Nl...not saying logic boy.is.one.

dont look at the ages by what and how they post.

btw, you wont be missed OP.

igbayi laaro..just realising there is a world out there?
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
deols:

there are so many of them behaving like kids here. you'd be surprised with mouth wide open when they mistakenly mention their ages or how many kida they have.

there are so many of them behaving like kids here. you'd be surprised with mouth wide open when they mistakenly mention their ages or how many kids they have.

lol.....Deols why? Is it because I bashed you in the islam section? Why cry

You wont even miss me? The only atheist that challenges you on the islam section? Kai embarassed
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Creatrixity(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
In Nigerian parlance
E be like sey you don dey inhale purple flowers...
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by deols(f): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....Deols why? Is it because I bashed you in the islam section? Why cry

You wont even miss me? The only atheist that challenges you on the islam section? Kai embarassed

bash? me? you are making a mistake o. You and me in d same sentence? I dont think so
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
Creatrixity: In Nigerian parlance
E be like sey you don dey inhale purple flowers...

Ask around, I'm the baddest boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iUcskJBiT4
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
deols:

bash? me? you are making a mistake o. You and me in d same sentence? I dont think so

lol.....what is this one feeling like? mtchew.......commot for road jo.
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by deols(f): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....what is this one feeling like? mtchew.......commot for road jo.

this one? ikoja aye.

anyways, go and stop.disturbing the peace here. I pray God opens your heart to the truth. you may be another Umar in the making wink
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
deols:

this one? ikoja aye.

anyways, go and stop.disturbing the peace here. I pray God opens your heart to the truth. you may be another Umar in the making wink

Erm......did you hear about Abdulsaleek?
https://www.nairaland.com/1106220/confessions-abdulsleek-lessons-learnt
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Bella3(f): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
funny dude. You never change? grin
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

Did you really customize this polo or you just copied the picture from another thread?
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Bélla3: funny dude. You never change? grin

Change? Let's talk about change.

Ishilove turned from black to light skinned (Cakesoap bleaching)

From my pic, you can tell that I'm lightskinned (no bleaching)
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
fellis:
Did you really customize this polo or you just copied the picture from another thread?

That is me. I can take another pic to prove it. Wait for it smiley
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
fellis:

lol

Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by tuagbo: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
LOGICBOY!!!!!!! I'm forever loyal to your words of wisdom!!!!! I hardly post anything on nairaland but I ALWAYS follow my fellow atheists here.You guys are just TOO BRILLIANT!! Welldone to you all
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by clean2: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
logic boy my brother go and give real thought to your life and eternal destiny,you are too precious a gem to be lost to the curse of hell. i love you as brother just as heaven love you more. seek after the truth and i assure you that you will discover to your shock that heaven and hell truelly exists. God surely is alive and hell surely exists am talking as some one who has felt and experienced the reality of the spiritual realm.Believe me Jesus christ is only way to salvation and he isnt happy to see his beautiful children going astray due to the lure of satan .Just go down on your kneels and ask God to open your eyes to His existence and i will pray with you for God to reveal the truth to you.i just wish to meet with you in heaven some day. ask of me if you ever make it up there.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
LmYo...
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
clean2: logic boy my brother go and give real thought to your life and eternal destiny,you are too precious a gem to be lost to the curse of hell. i love you as brother just as heaven love you more. seek after the truth and i assure you that you will discover to your shock that heaven and hell truelly exists. God surely is alive and hell surely exists am talking as some one who has felt and experienced the reality of the spiritual realm.Believe me Jesus christ is only way to salvation and he isnt happy to see his beautiful children going astray due to the lure of satan .Just go down on kneels and ask God to open your eyes to His existence and i will pray you for God to reveal the to you.i just wish to meet with you in heaven some day.

lol......even if I become a christian and repent, I still wanna go to hell. That is where all the rappers, strippers, alcohol and most of my atheist friends will be. You can keep boring heaven with all the angels singing gospel music on repeat.
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
Lb, if you leave, Na d end of my NL career be dat o.. :X
tuagbo: LOGICBOY!!!!!!! I'm forever loyal to your words of wisdom!!!!! I hardly post anything on nairaland but I ALWAYS follow my fellow atheists here.You guys are just TOO BRILLIANT!! Welldone to you all

cool cool cool cool

Thanks
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
musKeeto: Lb, if you leave, Na d end of my NL career be dat o.. :X

[size=18pt]
I am not leaving Nairaland! Just reducing my input!

Pagan9ja has challeneged me not to stop till my message reaches accross Nigeria smiley

[/size]
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Oh ok.. Expect a mail over the wknd..
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
musKeeto: Oh ok.. Expect a mail over the wknd..

Nice smiley
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Bella3(f): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

Change? Let's talk about change.

Ishilove turned from black to light skinned (Cakesoap bleaching)

From my pic, you can tell that I'm lightskinned (no bleaching)
i see you. Oya show us ur face.
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Bélla3: i see you. Oya show us ur face.

Dont worry, we will meet at Eko/Sheraton hotel....remember our expensive dinner from all that money saved from not tithing on sundays?
Re: Logicboy Goes On To Bigger Things..................(pic) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol

Nice smiley
But why u no put face na? Snap your face next.

The polo is really cool by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference / What Makes A True Christian? / Do You Find The Existence Of God Threatening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.