Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) (31457 Views)

Uche Jombo, Funke Akindele In 2002 / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by Lakayana: 5:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Imanuelle: Who cares about them??

I miss my Regina Askia!
it's because she is out of sight if she were to be around the same you will rubbish her.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2013
What are supposed to be doing with the pix?. Well sha is better than bad news
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by honeric01(m): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2013
slimyem: Jisos!!!shockedshockedshocked
Pastor Honeric!!!!cheesy

I am no pastor jor, i am just me who's trying to seek perfection, but then, good things can't be over-looked all the time na. grin
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by blessed4ever: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2013
You are listening or watching satanic, demonic inspired music and video that will take you to hell if you fail to repent. Somebody loves you and wants to take you to Heaven...He's Jesus. Stop your sins today.
I Corinthians 6:9-10 says,'Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? BE NOT DECEIVED: neither Fornicators, nor Idolaters, nor Adulterers, nor Effeminates, nor Abusers of themselves with mankind, nor Thieves, nor Covetous.., shall inherit the Kingdom of God.

A seducer is not a christian.....Do not be deceived, God commands inward and outward holiness. You cannot dress to cause men to lust after you and still remain guiltless...God cares how you dress....that's the reason He changed the apron Adam and Eve put on to animal skin for proper covering, Genesis 3:21
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by blessed4ever: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2013
Is it when you die, you will serve God. It is now you should cut off from sins, give your life to Jesus Christ, so that you can get to heaven and not hell fire.

Psalm 14:1 -The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Shortly you will die and if you do not repent and stop all this pollution, immorality, unclean and defiled thoughts and fornication you are into, you sure will enter hell fire. You are therefore warned now before it gets too late for you. Jesus Christ is holy.He loves your soul, and wants to save you, that's the reason you are receiving this gospel.

Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

2Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
2Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
I command the devil in you to shut up in Jesus name. I lose you from satanic bondage, and command you to come to Jesus Christ.
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by vitality22(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2013
pekelepekele: Husband snatchers
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you harsh oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This arena looks like Tinapa Lakeside Hotel, at Tinapa in Calabar Cross River State
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by eikeem(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2013
Hmmmmm......Interesting! One is locally married, one is 'internationally' married, one is divorced (abi na separated), and one is still single.
No wonder it made the frontpage. Shebi oyinbo talk say variety is the spice of life! grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by spenca: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2013
akraym:

I bet he's been banned already. *Huh* in rick ross voice
Well if they do they would just prove me right , I got a tale for them the truth hurts and lies suit , so feel free "mods"...I site where me mediocre n medivial minds are "mods"
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2013
kate henshaw looks best.
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2013
Beautiful.. I like
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by yinkuse: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=pekelepekele]Husband snatchers[/quote

U really need to change ur attitude of beefing becos its not good for ur health. Who among dis babes be husband snatcher? Be specific please.
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by johnstar(m): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2013
Dis funka or funke, 2 ugly, choi undecided, d finest is 1) rita dominic 2) kate henshaw 3) uche jumbo 4) d ugliest funky
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by gentlegg(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2013
Kate Henshaw is the only beautiful girl there, others, especially that Funke should be hiding their faces from camera.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by infodollarman(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2013
Laila Ikeji: fine, fine ladies. the new fab 4 clique!
http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/the-fab-4-uche-jombo-rita-dominic-kate.html
kate henshaw always looking like sweet 16
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by infodollarman(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2013
gentlegg: Kate Henshaw is the only beautiful girl there, others, especially that Funke should be hiding their faces from camera.
na your mind you talk
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by infodollarman(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2013
eikeem: Hmmmmm......Interesting! One is locally married, one is 'internationally' married, one is divorced (abi na separated), and one is still single.
No wonder it made the frontpage. Shebi oyinbo talk say variety is the spice of life! grin
you pass for a comedian o!
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by infodollarman(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2013
blessed4ever: You are listening or watching satanic, demonic inspired music and video that will take you to hell if you fail to repent. Somebody loves you and wants to take you to Heaven...He's Jesus. Stop your sins today.
I Corinthians 6:9-10 says,'Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? BE NOT DECEIVED: neither Fornicators, nor Idolaters, nor Adulterers, nor Effeminates, nor Abusers of themselves with mankind, nor Thieves, nor Covetous.., shall inherit the Kingdom of God.

A seducer is not a christian.....Do not be deceived, God commands inward and outward holiness. You cannot dress to cause men to lust after you and still remain guiltless...God cares how you dress....that's the reason He changed the apron Adam and Eve put on to animal skin for proper covering, Genesis 3:21
Gbam! no more no less
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by rill: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2013
Y is rita always tryin to pose in sum slutty style

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by GentleSmiles: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2013
na waooo the fourth pic evidents Rita Dominic's epic battle with height issue with the kind of shoe she put on. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by jaijay(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2013
Rita Dominic's head is jst 2 big kai!...anh ahn!!
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by pure123: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2013
iamswizz: 1. What/who are they?

2. What should we do?

3. Is laila dating seun?

I have tot of this before there must be smething between d 2 of them..
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by Tee13(f): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Waoh! kudos to Kate Henshaw,
looks like under 16,
............single and ready to mingle
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by ideee03(f): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Cute ladies living their lives...Kate Henshaw,I wish to have ur kind of body when I get to ur age.Ur hawt lady,DANG!
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by jeddyMay(f): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Chinwem: Forever young......Kate Henshaw kiss

SHE NO WAN OLD AGAIN, LOOKING 16........ wink
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by Crystallic: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kate Henshaw all the way grin
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by JoanJohnson(f): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kate Henshaw the oldest of them and yet the only one with the youngest look.
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by Nwaksjoey(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
[b]no matter the uograding una b old mamas, but i give to uche jumb[/b]o[color=#000099][/color][b
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by Larrey(f): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
To ♍ƺ funke Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ not D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ ugly,she Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ wonderfully A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ beautifully made by GOD
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by idifu(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
i wanna Bleep Kate Henshaw can some one pls tell her 2 call me lol
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by tpia5: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
these people should come out clean on nl na, what's the fear.

their publicists sef, are you advising them well. undecided

i'm sure denrele is also here, as are the rest of the whole getgo.
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by jayskalet: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
LAMO.... u go fear cele na, see kate henshaw as she just dey young every day. no mind rita she don old but still dey claim, na wen she go marry self?
Re: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) by tpia5: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
are they cele?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures / Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.