Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker (22655 Views)

PHOTO: Arsenal Striker, Olivier Giroud Poses Nude For Magazine / Christian Benitez Dies At 27 (Ex-Birmingham Striker) / Mexes To Come As A Swap Deal For Arsenal's Striker Bendtner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by f18spitfire(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mr Coleman, 51, serves as an independent on Barnet Council in North London, and used to be the borough's mayor.

He is a former Conservative, but was suspended by the party after he was arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman who tried to photograph him.

As a member of the London Assembly who was chairman of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority, Mr Coleman was paid £130,000, more than any other local official in the country. His unusual claim about his sex life came in a blog post last week about Barnet FC's plans to move stadiums.

Mr Coleman, who is openly gay, wrote: 'For someone who has little interest in Football, although I did attend Barnet v Port Vale at Underhill a couple of years ago, and once slept with an Arsenal striker, I am not fussed if Barnet survive in the Football League or bothered where they play.'

It is unclear when the incident allegedly took place, or who the footballer was.

When contacted today, the councillor refused to reveal the identity of the player.

Homosexuality in football is currently a hot topic due to the very small number of openly gay players - only three professionals are believed to have come out during their careers.

Mr Coleman previously made headlines with a claim that former Prime Minister Ted Heath was told off as a junior MP for 'cottaging' for anonymous gay sex.

Despite the revelation about his sporty former lover, the Councillor has previously insisted that he 'does not discuss his private life with anybody'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282239/Brian-Coleman-mayor-Barnet-claims-I-slept-Arsenal-striker.html
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
It had to be an azzholenal striker obviously...

Meanwhile..... FTC tings blud

Can't believe I finally did it...all thanks to prophet TB Joshua!!!

5 Likes

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by vin4ever(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
OK[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Leadn(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
hmm... gay things...

No 3 on da bench cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by movein: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
Maybe na wetin dey haunt dem wey no make kem collect tropy close to 8yrs now grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Biggyd2: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thanks for sharing. undecided
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by okoraforaboy: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
this man is a fool!! make him come try am for my villa mbaise na im body go tell am no be person go tell am wetin go happen to am.mumu

2 Likes

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Are you sure he knows the difference between striker and coach?

He's prolly talking about wenger, not saying the players can't be gay sha.grin

3 Likes

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by trigar12(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Arsenal shaaaaaaaaaa. Nawa for una
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by harlos: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Taaaaa!
A$$-a₪al striker or ars-enal striker shocked

4 Likes

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Peterboy1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
attention seeker
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by mangbede: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
ok,no b small tin oo

1 Like

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by jaybee3(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
I guess they aren't being called the gayners for no apparent reason

1 Like

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Chei...... Small wonder asernal no get trophy!!!!!!
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
I Dnt care!
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
No wonder arsenal can't win a trophy, every player in the team has a pen.is created hole in his bombom. Choi even Wenger is a gay. Kill d gays

5 Likes

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by wonlasewonimi: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
You think Chamakh started firing blanks for fun?

5 Likes

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Ganys: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
EEEEEEEWOOO shocked shocked shocked
NO WONDER DEM NO DEY WIN ANYTHING lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
GOD MUST BE ANGRY WITH THEM grin grin grin angry angry angry wink wink
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
[size=30]Is this news?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Nostradamu(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
hmmm.....tink i need to start a campaign against the low funding allotted to genetic/DNA research,the need to start sterilizing couples whose "flawed" genes have a HIGH probability of showing up & transforming to "wastes" such as dis -self-acclaimed gay- is long overdue..!
How did natural selection allow such individuals to have survived all the various stone,ice, and wateva ages up until now......

1 Like

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
chiover: No wonder arsenal can't win a trophy, every player in the team has a pen.is created hole in his bombom. Choi even Wenger is a gay. Kill d gays

You must be high on crude oil.
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by MEILYN(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
oda rappers be like Arsenal dem no dey carry trophy.........

I searched 4 trophiless on google search nd Arsenal came out

1 Like

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
All of una don talk wetin i wan talk... I was already wondering latety y chamack and giroud always fired blank... Its a kinda ivolutary problem caused by too much anus opening lolz
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by yungdamaz(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
ah tink he meant WENGERgrin
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by pastie(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
An whos fucking Assenal is that ?

1 Like

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by ochukoccna: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na RVP jo!
Abi na Bendtner?

1 Like

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Scarpon(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
n.a. dem dem
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Ice4jez(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
dat y dey neva carry cup since eight years.yeye club
Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
God saved him that it wasn't Viera drilling his borehole...

He would hv had to order a wheel chair for sure...

1 Like

Re: Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker by pastie(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
^^^^
I wrote fvcking not fucking.
Whos that idiat that change it? angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Fc Rostov Europa League (1 - 0) On 16th March 2017 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 16th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (2 - 1) On 22nd January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.