Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. (18905 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by muumuu(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Naija dancehall sensation was @ his best last weekend with his mesmerizing tunes..

Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by coolsamba(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2013
Thumbs up man
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Sweetapple007(f): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2013
I luv his songs. Even expectg a new release frm him.
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by afoo02(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2013
muumuu: Naija dancehall sensation was @ his best lastweekend with his mesmesrizing tunes..n

Improvement......
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2013
Nairaland don turn celebrities magazine
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2013
I don't understand.. Was he performing in someone's living room?

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by vizboy(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2013
nice one
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Ejine(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2013
Why not show us the crowd he's performing to, make we check whether dem reach the number of classmates in my nursery school...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by bunchyproject(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2013
Sharp!
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Igwe9(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2013
cool, Naija representing
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by kristana(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2013
I dnt get. .cant c any crowd
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2013
Performing to 6 people huh? Classic. Btw this nigga sucks at live performance. First time was my bro's birthday party and second time was in Houston but thank God for P Square em who later brighten up the arena

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by NaLaugh: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2013
the girl in the last pic can get the BIZNESS- that's all
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by theripper3: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2013
Why do I have a feeling the whole set-up in d pics looks like a stripper joint?
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Capnd143(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2013
Indeed. . . .am starting to become afraid for nairaland . . .important things i have read never make front page, only celebs performing in bedrooms dat does, i wil nt be suprised to see a topic like "picture of tonto pooing" on front page. GEJ REALY NEEDS TO SET UP A COMMITee to sensor front page stories.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by knockturnal(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2013
See plantain boy o!
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2013
He is a jerk.
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2013
Is this performing or singing in a ROOM undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by emmatok(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2013
musKeeto: I don't understand.. Was he performing in someone's living room?

Might be a Nite club show.
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by BANGASOUP1: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2013
WHO IS tiMAya?
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by fubbyy(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2013
mosquitoNet: 1st! *singing in Jaheim's voice* just incase, this thread jst hits the frontpage, ima be the 1st to comment for the first time baby.
very childish
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by fubbyy(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2013
mosquitoNet: 1st! *singing in Jaheim's voice* just incase, this thread jst hits the frontpage, ima be the 1st to comment for the first time baby.
very childish, I wonder the age of some people here, anyway every1 has the access to internet even my 9 yrs old niece, she's a facebook freak, posting every now and then
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Emoticon: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2013
Capnd143: Indeed. . . .am starting to become afraid for nairaland . . .important things i have read never make front page, only celebs performing in bedrooms dat does, i wil nt be suprised to see a topic like "picture of tonto pooing" on front page. GEJ REALY NEEDS TO SET UP A COMMITee to sensor front page stories.
Lol... ah dey tell u!
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by elampiro(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2013
'Picture of Timaya performing in London'

No audience, no crowd. No stage.

Moderator OP

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by muumuu(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2013
@crazy critics..appreciate ur own @ haters..yeah,its a nite club gig few days after his soldout show @ 02 arena...†̥̥ĥε̲̣̣̣̥ thread is abt him ,nt d crowd..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Soso990240(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2013
Sweetapple007: I luv his songs. Even expectg a new release frm him.
new single is out
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by ichomi(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2013
You caption me
musKeeto: I don't understand.. Was he performing in someone's living room?
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by bcomputer101: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2013
Thank God for technology. Beautiful PHOTOSHOP?
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Soso990240(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2013
BANGA SOUP: WHO IS tiMAya?
a super star u canneva be like.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting / [VIDEO] Real Mermaid Found In Israel / Jim Iyke Starts Shooting 'Unscripted' Reality Show (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.