Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing (51129 Views)

Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide / Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) / Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by contactmorak: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2015
These photo were taken as far back as 2010 at Miss UNILAG pageant...Only Timaya knew where the shoe was pinching at the timewink...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/an-epic-throwback-photo-of-timaya.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by hamzakito(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
am ftc... that was then when men were boy..... grin

1 Like

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by RedCard1(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Those days when men were boys
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by OVI75(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2015
Cud be he ws realy struggling wit his highnes or he wantd to gas and didnt want one of his dancers of stereo mixers to hear the sound.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by madbadttin2oo: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2015
As If I Care?

1 Like

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by adedayourt(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2015
its a case of letting go of wat impeedes u in life

even if its ur gf/bf

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by majamajic(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Normally he doesn't like to perform with shoes till date cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by dave2meek(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Epic indeed
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by dkronicle(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Wow timaya don blow
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by Feranmicharles(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Papa of bayelsa 1 grin sanko never dey head that time cheesy grin
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by allanphash7(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
The power of money

33 Likes

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by lightheart(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Dem Mama Soldier!

2 Likes

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by steffans(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
just 5 years ago
Things have really changed oo

2 Likes

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by mediagenius: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2015
It is not about how far but how well,
"The battle ground of the mind is where life's most precious victories are won or lost"
It doesn't matter how we started but where we are now is what really matters.
Deep sense of focus and determination is all we need.

F= Follow
O = One
C = Course
U = Until
S = Success
We'll get there...
#proudly a nairalander

3 Likes

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by pussygotlips: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Dusted my struggling pictures, just incase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by kasmail(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2015
See dat okirika shoe... Omg ! Nobody wey God no fit lift.. My brother no lose hope..

F.t.t.c (first ten to comment)

4 Likes

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by globalresource: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2015
grin is he not the same guy with so many exotic rides in his private car park? He is one of the few musicians in Nigeria that practice TITHING

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by kilode100(f): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Looking so slimy and dirty.

I won't be caught giving head to that heap of garbage.
Spits.

18 Likes

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by porrigeyam(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2015
The shoe no be him size,he dy pepper am well

God please give Nigerian graduates employment ,it's not easy after 5yrs of school, you still ask your parents for little change it's brings disrespect, to all unemployed graduates may Allah give u all employment b4 this year runs out,Amin.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2015
We started from the bottom and now we are here
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by Princejebs(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2015
hmm

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by naijayoung: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2015
The poster above me go to bring ur money church grin

Timaya
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2015
I need to have my bath, should I use water?

1 Like

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2015
kilode100:
Looking so slimy and dirty.

I won't be caught giving head to that heap of garbage.
Spits.
wah about nw dat he is rich wld u give him head

2 Likes

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2015
ok.
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by kilode100(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
wah about nw dat he is rich wld u give him head

How is Timaya even rich?..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by klevjey: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2015
I hear say Timaya na virgin. Na true?
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by baloney: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by mekzyjoe(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by mekzyjoe(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing by emmanuel596(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Booked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Rema On Obama Favourite Songs Of 2019 List / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.