Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Benedict Xvi's Resignation Is It Due To A Case Of Blackmail On Gay Bishops? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benedict Xvi's Resignation Is It Due To A Case Of Blackmail On Gay Bishops? (846 Views)

Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Comments By Pope Benedict XVI Annoy Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Benedict Xvi's Resignation Is It Due To A Case Of Blackmail On Gay Bishops? by plappville(f): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2013
RELIGION - The Italian media explain the surprise resignation of the Holy Father by the presence of a "network" gay would put pressure on certain prelates ...
According to an article in the Italian newspaper Repubblica, the announcement of the resignation of the Pope, which will be effective February 28, is due to a secret report that was presented to him. This would indicate that some prelates have been "outside influence" lay they were bound by ties of "worldly nature."
In clearer terms, some of the most senior members of the Church have suffered blackmail men with whom they could have sex. "For the first time, the word homosexuality was delivered" in the apartment of the Pope, the newspaper reported.

"Opinions" according to the Vatican

This is the pope himself who had asked three cardinals retired him a report after the collapse of the case Vatileaks. According to part of the Italian press, the Pope's annoyance after receiving the findings reinforced his desire to resign.

The Vatican has deemed these fanciful statements or false. His spokesman, Father Federico Lombardi said there would be no "denials, without comment or confirmations," speaking of "assertions and opinions" in the press. Officially, the renunciation of the Pope is due to the weakening of the Holy Father.

[url]http://fr.news.yahoo.com/d%C3%A9mission-beno%C3%AEt-xvi-due-%C3%A0-r%C3%A9seau-d-%C3%A9v%C3%AAques-080405988.html[/url]

Re: Benedict Xvi's Resignation Is It Due To A Case Of Blackmail On Gay Bishops? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
plappville: RELIGION - The Italian media explain the surprise resignation of the Holy Father by the presence of a "network" gay would put pressure on certain prelates ...
According to an article in the Italian newspaper Repubblica, the announcement of the resignation of the Pope, which will be effective February 28, is due to a secret report that was presented to him. This would indicate that some prelates have been "outside influence" lay they were bound by ties of "worldly nature."
In clearer terms, some of the most senior members of the Church have suffered blackmail men with whom they could have sex. "For the first time, the word homosexuality was delivered" in the apartment of the Pope, the newspaper reported.

"Opinions" according to the Vatican

This is the pope himself who had asked three cardinals retired him a report after the collapse of the case Vatileaks. According to part of the Italian press, the Pope's annoyance after receiving the findings reinforced his desire to resign.

The Vatican has deemed these fanciful statements or false. His spokesman, Father Federico Lombardi said there would be no "denials, without comment or confirmations," speaking of "assertions and opinions" in the press. Officially, the renunciation of the Pope is due to the weakening of the Holy Father.

[url]http://fr.news.yahoo.com/d%C3%A9mission-beno%C3%AEt-xvi-due-%C3%A0-r%C3%A9seau-d-%C3%A9v%C3%AAques-080405988.html[/url]
hahaha, tell me something!
Re: Benedict Xvi's Resignation Is It Due To A Case Of Blackmail On Gay Bishops? by Anyigala(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
I thought he resigned to avoid arrest sad
Re: Benedict Xvi's Resignation Is It Due To A Case Of Blackmail On Gay Bishops? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:06am On Feb 25, 2013
Anyigala: I thought he resigned to avoid arrest sad
hahaha, the so-called new reports are just conspiracy theories, none is correct. The only sure and known cause of pope ben's retirement is his failing health due to age.
Re: Benedict Xvi's Resignation Is It Due To A Case Of Blackmail On Gay Bishops? by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2013
I wonder what this idiots will write next? Maybe he resigned to contest the next German election
Re: Benedict Xvi's Resignation Is It Due To A Case Of Blackmail On Gay Bishops? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
chukwudi44: I wonder what this idiots will write next? Maybe he resigned to contest the next German election
recently someone said it was becos of illuminati. Wonder shall never cease.
Re: Benedict Xvi's Resignation Is It Due To A Case Of Blackmail On Gay Bishops? by Areaboy2(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
^^ I believe in moderation.

Sometimes, some forms of satire go a bit too far. Besides being disrespectful to Ratzinger, it is quite uncalled for. and for godsake my EYES undecided

I can understand the problem that this creates in the sense that religious leaders are not "leading" by example. However, speculations and rumors can always pop out on basically anyone. With no sound fact, we cant start pointing the finger just yet.

Let them deal with their gay issues while we dismantle the core of their Abrahamic religion
Re: Benedict Xvi's Resignation Is It Due To A Case Of Blackmail On Gay Bishops? by JeSoul(f): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
Aunty Plappville how body now? sister nor vex. Pls continue here: https://www.nairaland.com/1205010/real-reason-why-pope-resigned

(1)

SATAN - An Illusion Of Human Mental Architecture / The Need / Today's Gold Is Tomorrow's Copper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.