Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

43 Ways To Start Making Money Right Away. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 43 Ways To Start Making Money Right Away. (2508 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

43 Ways To Start Making Money Right Away. by wyvilleinc: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
I often hear people saying that they’d like to start
making some extra money to complement their full
time job, but they don’t know what to do. I know there are a lot of things one can do,
especially with basic computer skills, so I sat down
and wrote a list of activities I could do to make
some money right now. Many of these tips will certainly not make you rich,
while other have some great potential. The goal of
this list is to inspire you to act and do something
right now. It’s better to start with something small
than to not start at all. I hope you enjoy. 1. Sell used stuff on ebay. Chances are that you have lot of stuff you no longer use in your
home. Why not making a list of all the stuff you
have in excess and then selling it on ebay? 2. Compile online surveys. Online surveys are a quick way to make some money. Keep in mind
that most websites only works for US
residents. 3. Put adsense on your website. Adsense is the fastest way to make money from your website.
And if you don’t have a website, you can
always start one. 4. Post your resume. Wherever you are a writer, blogger, designer, programmer, etc, there are
many websites like elance.com where you can find some part time work. Give it a try and post
your resume. 5. Write for ehow.com. Ehow is a how to articles directory. You can write as many articles as
you want and receive money when someone
visits your articles and clicks the ads. 6. Teach English via skype. If you are a native speaker, you may find someone who’s willing
to pay you for simply having some
conversation over skype. Just do a quick
search on google to get an idea. 7. Post your photos on istockphoto. Stock photo websites like istockphoto can bring you a lot of money. Some people are even making a high 6 figures income from it. 8. Search for free adwords/yahoo/msn
coupons and use them to make money
through affiliate marketing. I recently received an adwords coupon from google, so
the first thing I did was to run a campaign and
link to an affiliate website with my referral id.
Quick money, zero risk. 9. Coach or teach others. Do a list of your top skills (hint: you have many) and teach them to
other people. If you are good at something,
there’s always someone else that wants to
learn it, so take the opportunity to make some
money and to learn something new at the
same time. 10. Submit your design to sites like
99designs.com or zooppa.com. If you are a good designer or video maker, the ways you
can make money online are infinite. Using
websites like 99designs or zooppa you can submit your work and earn some real money. 11. Sell your own product. You can follow the step by step process described in the four
hour work week and start your online
business in no time. 12. Do baby sitting. If hanging around with a baby is no problem for you, consider doing
baby sitting. 13. Offer to do some errands for your
neighborhoods. Everyone’s busy, but you are can alleviate their days by doing some errands
for them like going to the groceries store in the
afternoon. 14. If you know a foreign language, offer to do
translations. There are many companies who would benefit from a native speaker for doing
some translations. Often you can get a serious
work from this, so do some research to see
what’s available. 15. Make money with clickbank.com. Create an account at clickbank.com and find a genuine
product to promote through your website, or
build a dedicated website if you are good with
SEO (you can always learn). 16. Petsitting. Offer to take care of your neighborhood pets when they go on vacation,
or take their dogs for a walk while they are at
work. 17. Offer computer assistance. You may be surprised by how many people don’t know
how to do basic stuff like setting up an email
account or uploading a video on youtube.
Offer them your help for a small fee. 18. Build websites for small companies. You don’t have to be a programmer to make
websites. There are excellent content
managers and templates you can buy for
making small websites. You can also outsource
the complete process of course. 19. Write a book. This is huge, but it may be worth it. Write about something you really care
about, and then knock every door until you
find some publisher who’s willing to publish
your work. 20. Start a blog. If you have something to say, start a blog. It might take a while before you
start to see some serious money, but they’ll
eventually come if you do things right. 21. Sell a blog. Of course you can also sell a blog. Blogs are sold every day and many people
make and sell blogs as a part of their day job. 22. Work in a bar. If you like clubs, bar and night life, consider working in one of it in the
weekend. 23. Sell your gold. Maybe you have an old bracelet that you really have never used. That
could be a quick way to make some bucks. 24. Gardening. If you are not afraid of doing manual work, you could take care of someone
else’s garden. 25. Clean house. If you don’t like gardening, you can always clean homes. 26. Sell your old books and DVDs . Are you really going to real all those books again (I would)? If not, consider selling them on ebay or craig
list. 27. Cook for others. Your job would be to buy, cook and freeze food for others to enjoy. Only
do this if you are a good cook. 28. Direct selling. Many companies will be more than happy to give you part of their revenues
if you refer to them new clients. You could give
presentations of a product to your friends or
go door to door. 29. Personal shopper. If you have good taste and you love shopping, there’s nothing better than
being a personal shopper. 30. Deliver pizza. This is an old school way of making money. Be sure you are not afraid of
driving fast if you want to do it. 31. Waiter. Try to get a part time job as a waiter and you’ll likely get nice tips from customers if
you are working in a nice place. 32. Rewrite ads. If your grammar is good, take a look at ebay ads and if you notice one that
sucks, offer its owner a rewrite for a 1% or 2%
fee. Only target big items of course. 33. Rent your car. If you don’t use your car every day, you could rent it to some friend. 34. Drive people to the airport or station. Same as before, there’s always someone who needs
a drive to the airport. 35. Take a look at craiglist for job ideas. There’s always some odd job you could do on craiglist.
Take a look at your city’s listings every once in
a while and catch every opportunity you can. 36. Have a garage sale. If you are moving to a new house, do a garage sale to get rid of your
old stuff. 37. Sell umbrellas on rainy days. Be the right man in the right place at the right moment wink 38. Buy and sell tickets. If your country laws permit it, you can buy tickets in advance and
then resell them on ebay once they are sold
out. 39. Forex trading. I’m not a forex expert but you may want to take a look at it if you want to
make some extra dollars per month trading
currencies. 40. Tutoring. If you are good at math, english or something else, you can tutor kids during
weekends or summers. 41. Market research. Many market research agencies are paying people for conducting
market research. This is also a great way to
brainstorm new business ideas. 42. Do a part time job. A part time job is often the easiest way for making some extra money. 43. Ask for them. If what you really want is more money, perhaps you could simply ask for a
raise?

(1) (Reply)

Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles / Gotv Customer Care Number / Import/Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.