Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles (2508 Views)

Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Business That Doubles Or Triple Your Investment Within 12months Or For Life / Globacom Is Dropping It Like A Bomb Doubles Data Volume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Are you into Sports Betting?

Did you venture into betting because you thought it to be an all rosy and easy rollercoaster to money making? Or maybe you started punting because you heard of someone that won millions with a very low stake...only for you to discover that it is not so, infact, you have lost so much money and even the little you win, you end up loosing it?

Well, if you have experienced such, you're on the right thread, I've got you covered.

This thread is strictly to guide punters into making a consistent income from football betting and also to provide free betting tips and possibly; doubles.

Just follow closely...let's ride
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Ok let's ride on
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by kyinusa: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by nathanD: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Mi sef park bus 4 here
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Okay, let's let's ride on.

So, many people have ventured into sports betting hoping to make a fortune overnight but I can say in convincingly that only a tiny fraction of punters make fortunes overnight, infact, less than 15% of punters make such winnings. A recent survey by Bet365 confirms that 85% of punters go on to lose their money while only about 10% make @ a very small amount of profit.
As many may have known, football betting should not be seen or treated as a get-rich-quick scheme, rather, it should be treated as a real business where you trade and earn profits.

When asked, a lot of punters will readily say they are comfortable making 100K from punting on a monthly basis but most are not patient enough for their 5K capital to turn into 100K in one month, we all want to see it happen suddenly--with just one ticket.

Firstly, I'll be highlighting the usual errors punters make in this businesses and provide possible solutions as well as strategies for making constant profits out of punting.
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
In punting, you have to know that:
1. Anything can happen in football

The participants are humans, no mathematics or system will guarantee you that Messi will score or that he won't get a red card, at best, a good analysis can only tell you that Messi is very likely to score...and will not get a red card, but as we said, they are humans...a player can annoy Messi by spitting on him and he reacting by pushing him---and he could get a red card while the other player only gets a yellow or no card at all. We all know this.

2. There will be wins and losses

As a result of the human influence, there is no perfect prediction system, If there were one perfect system, everyone will be millionaires by now...because anything can happen, that sure team you staked on can concede a last minute goal via a penalty and fail to win the match. Just have it in mind that there will surely be losses. The focus is that the losses should be at its barest minimum and overall, reasonable profits should be made.
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Now to the errors

IMPATIENCE
Yes, this tops the list. As simple as it seems, many punters are too impatient! Too eager to watch their stake grow into a fortune, everyone wants to 'hammer' without wasting time. Impatience also makes punter want to stake everytime, even if there are no matches or the punter knows little or nothing about the available matches or league. This is a very bad attitude which needs to be corrected. It is not bad to bet 20 times in a 30 or 31-day month. Do you know you can make 50-100K from your 5K investment with just those 20bets and with 12-15wins? It is just about the patience and commitment. We'll get there

1 Like

Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by neheholmes(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Guy hw much have u won sofar! Hw did u start winning!
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 5:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas Everyone.

May the blessings of this season reflect in our lives.
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 5:47am On Dec 25, 2015
neheholmes:
Guy hw much have u won sofar! Hw did u start winning!

I can't estimate how much I've won so far.
I started winning when I stopped the errors I'm outlining and focused on consistency rather than 'hammering.'
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 6:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Onto The Next One

GREED
This is perhaps, the most common error in punting. This includes over accumulation. An average punter will accumulate 10+ games in one ticket thereby, increasing the potential return...but little attention is paid to the finance rule that says a higher reward comes with a higher risk. If you want to accumulate and win 5M in betting, one day, you will win it! ...but sadly, you may have given up before you get there and thereby, not winning such large amount. One more match does no harm but increases the risk attached and thereby, reducing your winning chances. Another thing associated with greed is the reliance on some so-called 'fixed matches.' This is the same reason punters get 'scammed!' I don't know which other reason will make a punter pay a large sum of money for a 'fixed match' even though we all know that match fixing is one of the most grievous offences in sports and anyone or team involved may be banned from that sport. Honestly, when you stop being greedy, you'll start winning consistently. It is not bad to take risks sometimes by accumulating many games with a low stake, but it is bad when it is a way of life.
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2015
nathanD:
Mi sef park bus 4 here
kyinusa:
Oga I dey follow ooo
obejoseph10:
Ok let's ride on

Okay guys.
I'm sure we'll have an awesome time on the thread.

Merry Christmas!
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by nathanD: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2015
Tnks 4 outlining dese points I tink I'm beginning to understand beta.pls go on sir
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
INDISCIPLINE
This comes third on the list. Punters alike are usually highly undisciplined. Many punters, after a winning a considerable large sum, the next stake will be almost all the sum won. Eg, someone who has always been staking 200naira on games eventually wins 25000naira, the next thing you'll discover is that the same punter immediately stakes 15000 or even 20000 in the next bet, forgetting that he has been losing before he finally won that amount. Such behaviour show indiscipline and recklessness with money...another common behaviour is that of careless staking immediately after a loss and infact, accumulating more games with the hope of recovering what was lost, but I can tell you, such immediate recovery bets usually ends up red largely due to the fact that there aren't properly analysed. Another point here is the stakes of punters. It is no longer news that many punters stake what they cannot afford to lose, I have seen someone staking a game with a borrowed sum of money...which later went red, and leaving the fellow indebted. Betting can ruin you more easily than it can help you earn a fortune. Learn to stake only what you can afford to lose, no matter the circumstance
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
nathanD:
Tnks 4 outlining dese points I tink I'm beginning to understand beta.pls go on sir

You're welcome bro.

Just try to avoid these things and you will be sure to earn a constant income from punting.
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
and the last on the list;

LAZINESS

Hmmm...strange, isn't it?
This is actually true. Many punters choose games just carelessly with little or no analysis. In selecting games, so many factors need to be considered; factors such as form, head to head stats, injuries, recent news about teams and even factors such as weather condition and fans attitude away or at home really matter ...but sadly, many punters ignore all these factors largely due to laziness. Punting, just like the stock trading market requires an in-depth analysis of how stocks behave. Fortunately, there are many games that need little analysis but over accumulation and other errors above will not make punters choose only such games in a ticket. If you can't do these analyses, it is better to use a professional tipster who will do all the work and give you the games.

In my next post, I'll give some advice to all punters as to handle the business of punting.
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
At this juncture, I'll like to ask everyone following this thread if there's any question so far as regards what has been discussed so far..
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by soluution(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nice job bro......
Seriously following;
I started winning when i started Single and doubles and triple in somecases. My winning became 7/10.

Pls I want to know which market is most profitable to always bet on? e.g is it BTTS

I want an option that will win 70% of the times played.

Rgds
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
All in this post are deductions from the previous ones
1. Every punter should understand that punting is not a get-rich-quick scheme (even though it can be sometimes), rather, it is a business and should be treated as such.

2. Don't place a bet when you're in a difficult situation; eg when you're tired, angry or stressed out. Reason being that you'll likely not be able to choose good games.

3. Avoid over accumulation especially without proper analysis, when you accumulate games, always use a low stake.

4. Never stake what you cannot afford to lose; anything can happen in football.

5. Do a proper analysis before placing a bet, if you can't, get a professional tipster to do that for you.
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by xteve(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
following you boss
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by Lantosed: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Very educative, like the name games laexpert, it shows that you have vast experience, pls don't stop here, keep the Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles coming we need more of it. Thanks
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by LaExpert: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2016
It has been a long break, I'm back now on the thread, it will continue later in the day.
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by rashylad23: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Get $25 and amazing high asian handicap odds,Register for free here http://www.roadbet.com/sports.aspx?trackingid=11fy151017481 fund your acct with as low as $0.10
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by stevencrown(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
even though I have whole heartily made up my mind on viewing betting as a business... I'm still open to learning... notin new with all d abv write up... bt it may interest u DAT I still read every tin word for word... dats me open to learning... n dat I tink I d surest way of killing dis bookies.... lmao
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by kentochi(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2016
LaExpert:
and the last on the list;

LAZINESS

Hmmm...strange, isn't it?
This is actually true. Many punters choose games just carelessly with little or no analysis. In selecting games, so many factors need to be considered; factors such as form, head to head stats, injuries, recent news about teams and even factors such as weather condition and fans attitude away or at home really matter ...but sadly, many punters ignore all these factors largely due to laziness. Punting, just like the stock trading market requires an in-depth analysis of how stocks behave. Fortunately, there are many games that need little analysis but over accumulation and other errors above will not make punters choose only such games in a ticket. If you can't do these analyses, it is better to use a professional tipster who will do all the work and give you the games.

In my next post, I'll give some advice to all punters as to handle the business of punting.
good lecture you are puting up here bro
pls dont stop this lecture
can you drop the links to those site one can use to analysis games.
thanks for your good work.
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by quinlatifat: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
nathanD:
Mi sef park bus 4 here
bro, you sent me a PM. The Email isn't active. You can reach me on ganiyatsaid@gmail.com
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by Ijyoung(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can this topic continue?
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by quinlatifat: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Ijyoung:
Can this topic continue?
why not. INT FRIENDLY: LEIPZIG vs LIEFERING. Tip: OVER 3.5 GOALS. Time: 10:30am. Odd: 2.3
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by quinlatifat: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2016
quinlatifat:
why not. INT FRIENDLY: LEIPZIG vs LIEFERING. Tip: OVER 3.5 GOALS. Time: 10:30am. Odd: 2.3
Game WON in 24th min. 5 goals in first half already. Hope someone followed. More to come.
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by quinlatifat: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2016
CHINA SUPER LEAGUE: GUANGZHOU EVERGRANDE vs BEIJING GUOAN. Tip: OVER 2.5 GOALS. Time: 12:30pm. Odd: 1.90
Re: Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles by Ijyoung(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thank you...following you.......but today's game for china was lost..........that's betting for you

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Customer Care Number / Import/Export Business / 43 Ways To Start Making Money Right Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.