Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Help On On Spam Mails And Comment On My Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On On Spam Mails And Comment On My Wordpress (480 Views)

Need Help With My Wordpress Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On On Spam Mails And Comment On My Wordpress by collinsz: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
hello nairalanders, i just started using wordpress(paid one ) and i am beginning to receive countless of unsolicited spam mails and comments and that is what i dont really like, i will like to gain more insight on how to minimize this so as to make the job easier; well as for buying the askimet key i think i dont really have such money for that because my blog is still at it tender stage but has received countless of spam mails and comment that i began to [wish that they where traffic.
Re: Help On On Spam Mails And Comment On My Wordpress by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Add a Capche to the comment.
Something like: 8+2 is equal to what? The answer must be provided in interger. If answer is not correctly answered as 10, the comment message will not be delivered.

(1) (Reply)

Hit It This Time...trust Me / Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address / How To Perform Search Engine Optimization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.