Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood (15463 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by obamasbabe(f): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
@op nice work. But I think u kinda exaggerated or over hyped some of these damsels.
Pls dat babe Angel Ufoma real name Okonoko Ufoma was my classmate really would love to know when she becacme a cambrige trained lawyer(cos she studied Law in DELSU) and pls apart from Dr Bello what other movie does she have to her credit? Really would like to see such movies. Thanks.
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Miliky231(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
I would have loved the picture of Chita Agwu posted,so that people could see her.That gurl is hot
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by JuanDeDios: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
obama'sbabe:
@op nice work. But I think u kinda exaggerated or over hyped some of these damsels.
Pls dat babe Angel Ufoma real name Okonoko Ufoma was my classmate really would love to know when she becacme a cambrige trained lawyer(cos she studied Law in DELSU) and pls apart from Dr Bello what other movie does she have to her credit? Really would like to see such movies. Thanks.
Lol.
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
[quote
author=obama'sbabe] @op nice work. But I think u kinda exaggerated or
over hyped some of these damsels.
Pls dat babe Angel Ufoma real name Okonoko Ufoma was my classmate really
would love to know when she becacme a cambrige trained lawyer(cos she
studied Law in DELSU) and pls apart from Dr Bello what other movie does
she have to her credit? Really would like to see such movies. Thanks.
[/quote] hu hk hu hk huq.. laughin in german. cambridge indeed!
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by VillageBoi(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Red-Light:
DAmn!!!!! Nigeria is endowed with hottest, prettiest black women in the world...

I agree with the above but they cannot act for $hit!!
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Damn...This girl is a Séx Bomb!

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by tellwisdom: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Anuofia angry angry..I'd rather spend my time playing with sands, than watch these MGBEKES angry angry
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by lexxwiz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
i bet u'all in 5years mayb 10yrs, dey'll b professional ash.e.wo's and husband snatchers.. Dats nollyhood 4 u!!!
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
Damilola Adegbite shocked shocked
She is a paragon of beauty! cool
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Sleek05(f): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
The only reason I opened this thread was cuz I was hopin 2 see Damilola Adegbite and alas shez number 1! I luv dat babe 2pieces, no homo....shz so gud! Btw I'm not sure moyo lawal is an actress we shld watch out for like some1 posted , maybe 'salewa' in tinsel or even 'angela' would have been better. Moyo doesn't really know how to act. Moyo z my neighbour @ GRA so there is absolutely no beef, I just don't think shz all dat.
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sleek05: The only reason I opened this thread was cuz I was hopin 2 see Damilola Adegbite and alas shez number 1! I luv dat babe 2pieces, no homo....shz so gud! Btw I'm not sure moyo lawal is an actress we shld watch out for like some1 posted , maybe 'salewa' in tinsel or even 'angela' would have been better. Moyo doesn't really know how to act. Moyo z my neighbour @ GRA so there is absolutely no beef, I just don't think shz all dat.
Moyo is your neighbor at GRA. You realize there are over a million GRAs, right? which one are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Leadn(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella:
Moyo is your neighbor at GRA. You realize there are over a million GRAs, right? which one are you talking about?

Lmao cheesy
government rejected area undecided probably somewhere near Ebute Metta cheesy cheesy
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Smartiegurl(f): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella:
LWKMD!!
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Angel778(f): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Leadn:

Lmao cheesy
government rejected area undecided probably somewhere near Ebute Metta cheesy cheesy
oh...no!
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sleek05, kpele oh.

Leadn:

Lmao cheesy
You are wicked grin
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Legalplayerz: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Moyo Lawal grin. Nice a.s.s
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by babe4chi(f): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella: Biola who? that Biola Ige girl?

are you kidding me? that chick is the wackest actress I've ever seen. Can't even convey emotions like a human being angry angry
vry vry true... Dat gurl is wack!!!! She even immitates mercy johnson in most of her acts...
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by VillageBoi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Leadn:
Lmao cheesy
CFCfan: Sleek05, kpele oh.

I think it was a very good helpful answer. It gets rid of the crazy stalkers that Sleek 05 and Moyo Lawal would get. Sleek 05 was very sensible not to share which GRA she lives in. It's private info and should remain so.

1 Like

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Leadn(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
VillageBoi:

I think it was a very good helpful answer. It gets rid of the crazy stalkers that Sleek 05 and Moyo Lawal would get. Sleek 05 was very sensible not to share which GRA she lives in. It's private info and should remain so.

Stalker?! In Nigeria?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
They don't have time for that sh!!t only time they get "curious" is when they see a shooting scene... other than that......... Stalkers and paparazzi's aint for Nigerians!

Ever wondered why its Our celebs that flaunt their pictures themselves as against a western celeb going to buy "akara" cheesy check out the way the camera flicks, flash and the films roll!?

1 Like

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Leadn(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
CFCfan: Sleek05, kpele oh.

You are wicked grin

grin grin agreed cheesy cheesy
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by phunmie85: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
On point
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by langdon: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Watch out for this chic, I jst believe she will go far EGO AGHEDO

1 Like

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Sleek05(f): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
VillageBoi:

Thnx. I totally ignore silly posts. I don't understand how where Moyo or I stay affects any1 on dis thread, I shld tell d whole world whr I live because I wanna make a point? People dat know Moyo know d GRA I'm talkin about and If u wanna kno and ure not smart enough to use google, den hold ur peace!
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sleek05:

Thnx. I totally ignore silly posts. I don't understand how where Moyo or I stay affects any1 on dis thread, I shld tell d whole world whr I live because I wanna make a point? People dat know Moyo know d GRA I'm talkin about and If u wanna kno and ure not smart enough to use google, den hold ur peace!

Abeg, take am easy oh. Some of the posters were being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Leadn(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
CFCfan:

she's not learned enough to know the meaning of sarcasm...
#NuffSaid!
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Sleek05(f): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
CFCfan:

And being sarcastic z fun, innit? Joinin d fun den. Mtchw. Btw, speak for urself! Dere r so many kids here u don't wanna speak for.
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by free2ryhme: 1:47am On Feb 24, 2013
what about tonto dike
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 24, 2013
Sleek05:

use google to find out the GRA Moyo lives in? (the same Moyo that is pretty much unknown in the entertainment scene). Coming from a self acclaimed smarty a$$, that's not so smart, is it? grin grin

mschewwww!! nobody is fighting with you so stop trying to form rambo.

1 Like

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by gratiaeo(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2013
Una de crazy! Who put up this trash must be a yoruba or Igbo, how come their is no actress from North? So there is no pretty up coming actress from the whole of Northern Naija.
@op abeg go back to d drawing board before thunder go fire you, Kai'
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Sleek05(f): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
use google to find out the GRA Moyo lives in? (the same Moyo that is pretty much unknown in the entertainment scene). Coming from a self acclaimed smarty a$$, that's not so smart, is it? grin grin

Hey babez, take it izi b4 ur neck grows longer than it already is. Google pretty much finds evrythn out, could lead u to facebook nd/or twitter and u'l def find d damn address dat ddnt make u sleep @ nyt! I've helped u outta ur ignorance, avnt I? I think I deserve a hug...hehehe

1 Like

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by cyril83(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:

Deck Your Worries Van Damme.
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by langdon: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
EGO AGHEDO hails from edo state with an ibo mother, she is a fresh graduate of pharmacology from the delta state university, a new entrant to nollywood has a major role in HEARTSTRINGS a tv soap and has featured in 54 episode of 55, ESAMA a cinema movie yet to be released and her most recent also a FOUR CROOKS AND A ROOKIE scheduled to hit the cinema's in march, she is currently on the set of a movie "substitue", watch out for her, I think her acting has a lot of depth and she will be a household name soon (I hope)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola Wins Friday Night Arena Games / Tsatsi Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Carazon Salvaje (wild Heart), Telenovella Showing On Ait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.