Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? (1328 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) / IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
Never mind, Stella Damasus has said she didn't write this. Someone obviously posed as her and wrote a reply to LoLa alao's article. Stela says she did not and have never sent such messages.
Here's what the impersonator had written:

Lola who has been involved in a few controversies in the movie industry is quoted to have said some very shocking words and i have been waiting for her denial and it hasn’t come…that means she did say it and i am gladly sending her this memo.

Lola is quoted to have advised single girls thus

“Let me explain something to you; where are the single guys? They are there and not ready to marry.

If the single guys are not ready then the next available option should be taken. I believe one should go for whatever makes one happy.

If a married man is the one that will make you happy, please go for it. I know married women would be angry with me but it is the truth of the matter.”

Lola alao are you for real?

Why dont you first find a man to marry you and advise your single friends to go for him?

Are you trying to justify that you are dating a married man?

Why should another womans husband make you happy lola?

Why are you advising young ladies to covet other peoples property?

Are you not supposed to be an amsassador that will affect her environment positively?

If the young men out there are not ready,whatever happened to being patient?

This advice just shows how irresponsible you are ….I pray that God will never allow that married man you are dating to marry you.may. God open his eyes to see you for what you are and may he return home in thanksgiving to his wife.

Young ladies please do not listen to this advice..it is from the pit of hell!”
Re: Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? by bedford101(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
ask her for me ooo, home breakers (Lola) out there looking for pple's hubby to divore

1 Like

Re: Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? by Lucasbalo(m): 1:54am On Feb 23, 2013
She is a slut. What do u expect from her?.
Re: Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 23, 2013
Well i have no right to judge her neither does any nairalander because its God that has the exclusive right to judge her since he is her creator.secondly the bible clearly stated that whatever God has joined together let no man put assunder so if any woman or man decides to put asunder what God has joined together,its between her and God.God knows how to deal with everyone including the people dissing her and doing similar things.more so its in the book of proverbs that even people that commit evil (which includes destroying of others marriage to be happy) have their day of disaster therefore its not up to me or any man born of a woman to call her all sort of derogatory names like they are morally better off because they have not been caught or because they are not in the spotlight,that also includes those engaging in premarital s3x and all other forms of s3xual misdemanours

1 Like

Re: Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? by huninaija(f): 4:26am On Feb 23, 2013
She has no self-value whatsoever, its only a woman suffering from low self-esteem that could utter such a statement, at the very least she should be advising young single girls to work hard, pray and work on themselves, not to settle for less!

Like i keep on reiterating relationships of this dispensation have become a sort of joke and turned into a killing sport.. Its now survival of the fittest in this madness!

I don taya self and even reconsidering this marriage of a thing! Life is too short i beg! embarassed[b][/b]

It is now for brides to be walking down the aisle with ak-47's attached to there laps oo incase of vampires like auntie lola! cry

1 Like

Re: Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? by oluwadare26(m): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2013
@OP, since u knew it wasnt Stella submission, y do u av to post the topic like dat? And i dont av any interest in the news coz it was made by an impersonator! No Comment
Re: Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? by SlyIg(f): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Na who be Lola abeg?
Re: Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? by bedford101(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2013
SlyIg: Na who be Lola abeg?
I nor even know ha sef undecided
Re: Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? by phalbat55: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
She is a yoruba actress

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Greatest Mistake / Hair Growth! / My Comment Got 600+ Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.