Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! (606 Views)

Use Ur Mtn Bb Plan On Ur Pc With Unlimited Browsing!!! / How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone / Dont leave your bb without a skin....customize ur bb with a vinyl skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by socrotex: 3:11am On Feb 23, 2013
IT IS MY PLEASURE AND JOY TO BRING TO YOU THIS GREAT NEWS ON HOW YOU CAN NOW BROWSE THE INTERNET AND DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED RIGHT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME JUST FOR A LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY, YES LITTLE MONEY!, HOPE YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING IT TO BE FREE?, YOU AND I KNOW VERY WELL THAT ANYTHING FREE DOESN'T LAST ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA HERE. INSTEAD OF SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THOSE DATA PLAN THAT IS SO SLOW AND UNSTABLE ITS BETTER TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY AND HAVE FREEDOM. . . . . . . . . NOW LET ME SHOW YOU.

WHAT YOU NEED
1 A COMPUTER, LAPTOP OR DESKTOP
2 UNIVERSAL MODEM. (IF YOU DON'T HAVE A UNIVERSAL MODEM WRITE TO ME SO THAT I CAN CRACK THAT YOUR MODEM AND CHANGE IT TO UNIVERSAL)
3 MTN SIM-CARD. (NO SPECIAL SIM PLEASE)
4 A VPN(I WILL PROVIDE IT FOR YOU)
5 THREE THOUSAND NAIRA

ONCE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE REQUIREMENTS,PAY TWO THOUSAND NAIRA INTO MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS FOR ME TO CREDIT AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU WITH FOREIGN SERVERS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU BROWSE . AFTER PAYMENT PLS YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE USE OF THE BALANCE OF 1500 TO SUBSCRIBE TO MTN BIS PLAN(TO ENABLE THE CONNECTION WORK)I WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE. WITHIN 24-48 HOURS YOUR ACCOUNT AND SYSTEM WILL BE SET UP AND YOU ARE READY TO GO.
NOTE : 1. THERE IS NO LIMIT OF BROWSING OR DOWNLOADING, NO SPECIAL TIME OR DURATION OF CONNECTION THIS IS AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND WISH.
2. PLEASE THIS IS NOT SOME SORT OF CONNECTIONS THAT YOU WILL USE TODAY AND TOMORROW IT WILL FAIL. IT HAS BEEN WORKING AND WILL CONTINUE BECAUSE ITS NOT FREE OR A CHEAT.

PAY 1500 TO ACCOUNT NAME=ANI SOLOMON C
ACCOUNT NUMBER=3023709536 FIRSTBANK NIG LTD.
AFTER PAYMENT TEXT THE TELLER NUMBER TO 08065223136.

JOIN US AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE OF NO OR HIGH RATE OF INTERNET CHARGES.
INSTEAD OF SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THOSE DATA PLANS WITH LIMIT WHY NOT DO THIS TODAY AND ENJOY FREEDOM.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR QUESTIONS AND HELP.nooboy20@yahoo.com
I WILL ALWAYS UPDATE AND ADVICE YOU ON LEGITIMATE INTERNET INFO.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by Obascoetubi: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by socrotex: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
for your mind! wake up dreamer you are still in the obsolete age while your mates are already in the light you are living in the darkness. dont be people that call everything 419 if when its legit. change your mentality bro!
Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by dljbd1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
lol...me way dy do my own 1k na 1head i get...u! OP na lyk 16heads u get...beta think well nd stop plannin 2xtort ur fellow guyz...sha, any 1 interested can whatsapp me...07053916270
Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by socrotex: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2013
you have got your own race to run and i have got mine so do your stuff.its all about business and nothing like extortion.people must talk whether you do it even free so you have got your life to live and i have got mine.

God bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by dljbd1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
socrotex: you have got your own race to run and i have got mine so do your stuff.its all about business and nothing like extortion.people must talk whether you do it even free so you have got your life to live and i have got mine.

God bless you!!
True sha...but if u were in their shoes and u later found out u cld do it 4 a far lesser price than d amount u asked for, wld u b happy? No matter wht, u wld feel cheated. The profit u wld make 4rm 5customers, u want 2make it on 1 person...am nt sayin its wrong. Heck! Av charged people btw 3k-5k b4 bt dtz cos i knw they cannot get ds info anywhr else except thru me. And BTW they r elderly nd rich so they dnt mind. But here apart 4rm d charges, u've got competition. Alot of guyz r into ds stuff here nd there r testimonies dt show they r nt freuds...so u might nt gt customers except by luck sha. Well, as u said, its biz...u do urs, i do mine...God bless
Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by socrotex: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
well i did for 1000 for someone in lagos and he is happy,now i did for another for 1500 and he is still happy.so it depends on negotiation and thank God u now understand what i mean.now as you are telling people to pay 1000 you will still see some begging for 500,so i thought its wise to post 1500 and then do the negotiation.anyway thnks for your concern.

hope to help and also hear from you on any development concerning online legit biz
Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by dljbd1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
socrotex: well i did for 1000 for someone in lagos and he is happy,now i did for another for 1500 and he is still happy.so it depends on negotiation and thank God u now understand what i mean.now as you are telling people to pay 1000 you will still see some begging for 500,so i thought its wise to post 1500 and then do the negotiation.anyway thnks for your concern.

hope to help and also hear from you on any development concerning online legit biz
Lol…u fit b my oga for ds kyn tynz sef. Me jst dy come up Ooo
Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by ebankole: 12:05am On Mar 01, 2013
i may give dis a try.
Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by dljbd1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by socrotex: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2013
no need of waiting and wasting time if you are interested email me @ socrotex4u@yahoo.com.i will guide you until you start enjoying it.
Re: Unlimited Browsingt With Your Bb Plan On Your System!! by socrotex: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2013
it is working and will continue working because its not a free cheat.God bless naija!!

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Nokia E71 For Sale / Samsung Mini Netbook With Solar Cell, 320gb/2gb/bluetooth,webcam,wireless 60k / Lenovo G570 Casing Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.