Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong (68579 Views)

Lip Surgery Gone Wrong / Photo: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong. Checkout The Look / Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Pwidy: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Oh No... Rili Horrifying...
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by sobastical: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
50calibre: The second picture from the top looks like a blow up doll, see her mouth, She can suck my di*k all day.

And she turn to a vamp and eat up yeye stick.... Lubbish!
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by kcclink: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
too bad. Is this an art work or mask? Maybe the surgeon (physician) are using them for science practicals. Bull shiit.
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Decryptor(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
blackmale: and where is micheal jackson, his fotos shud top tht list,,though he is dead..
Michal Jackson's condition was not surgery. He had a condition known as Limpolisis
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by abbeybanks(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Can I have M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ money back dOc?
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by pekelepekele(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Psylas: Good for them!

Hmm
You wan sell all that place wey you leave so? He be like say you be omo onile cheesy
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by great063(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
They look like characters from a horror movie. Thumbs up ladies.
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by ChineduElem: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
hahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahohohoh.!! LAFF WAN KILL ME DIE. SEE AS SHE REZEMBLE CRAY-FISH WAY SWALLOW BONE.
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Viktallbay(m): 1:07am On Mar 01, 2013
deols: cant stop laughing.
I hope u stop laughing long enough to actually learn from d article
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Reference(m): 1:45am On Mar 01, 2013
Viktallbay: I hope u stop laughing long enough to actually learn from d article

Can they. Most of them have pet fantasies of who or what they sure wished to look like. Just that most cannot organise it. A cursory glance at any crowd on Nigerian streets will reveal the problem. That is the plastic, polyester external application types.
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by KingPradas(m): 2:00am On Mar 01, 2013
2,3,5 are okay.
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by oyinbogirl(f): 3:57am On Mar 01, 2013
Surgery gone overboard
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by ril19(m): 4:01am On Mar 01, 2013
undecided undecided these galz r looking really scary. *freezes, screams; mummyyyyyyyyy*
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Jerros213(m): 5:05am On Mar 01, 2013
azpekuliar: LWKMD!! cheesy

With those kinda lips...blo-w*job would be ultrasonic! Lmfao
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 01, 2013
WTF did I just see? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by OLEBRUKU(m): 5:29am On Mar 01, 2013
e don be for dem. For dia nxt world, mek dem try rubber surgery nd tel us how far!
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 01, 2013
Tara Reid:

Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 01, 2013
^^^ That almost looks like just a "mother tummy" undecided
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by vanstanzy(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2013
Sugarbear007: Dear ladies, If you ever thought you're not Perfect...check this out to realise exactly the opposite

The first pix looks like a Grand-high witch. How come no ass pix were shown?
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2013
OLE-BRUKU:
e don be for dem. For dia nxt world, mek dem try rubber surgery nd tel us how far!
lwkm.. Abi ceramic surgery
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by uched218(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2013
Life's experiences, nothing but lessons, lessons & lessons. It is only left for us to learn from. To those who have eyes,let them see. grin
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by lomprico(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2013
Irri-Zap.i.n.g-tating! angry
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by rohzey(f): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2013
Do U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz want ♍ƺ †̥✆ throw up ♍Ɣ delicious fried rice? Dε̲̣̣̣̥y aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so irritating and scary. ε̲̣̣̣̥y luk like "ghosts"
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by kevoneal: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2013
fubbyy: and who told you that it can't be corrected?

Oya go and correct it now..
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Ebychy48: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2013
grin[color=#770077][/color]Nawa o,i no fit shout..gudluk 2 'em
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Kingsonga: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sexy ladies experiencing new life style cry grin[color=#000000][/color] shocked
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by marvelousabah(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2013
she went for d surgery wit d intention of being beatiful but notin spoil sha,she stil get potential wey go easyly qualify ha for world ugliest abi na lie?
Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Ivynwa(f): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2013
The artificial lips of that lady below is so annoying.grin. The skin above her lip region/below her nose was sacrificed/cut away in order to give her more anu mpama(abi na anu kanda lips grin grin abeg-o-o). Tell me what she is doing with that annoyingly ugly upper lip in the name of looking sexy and tempting to kiss. I so pity her. We humans sometimes overdo this artificial thing really, why will i start cutting up my facial structures in the name of beauty?
The skin above the upper lip region, whole area below the nose of these women that do plastic surgery always look funny to me. I see that & I already know that is plastic surgery. It's beginning to look like a different specie of animals seeing them in the television and with your eyes trying to piece in their faces together, makes one's eyes hazy watching them and you just give up--sighing and wondering whether the person isn't getting close to looking like an animal grin.

I am yet to fix some funny looking hairs on my eyelids in the name of elongating it, Ridiculousness! we get ridiculous with some of these things. Right now I'm growing my natural hair to get real thick and I will lock it into very natural dreadlocks and I am not gonna give a damn about what anybody says when i start rocking my ras/dreadlocks---somebody already told me "You know how we look down on people with ras/dreads as irresponsible and dirty in Nigeria" ----mtcheeew, who cares? I need me some good looking natural African hair on my head for a change.

Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2014
jocelyn wildenstein is not the worst plastic surgery disaster. That Japanese is a plastic surgery addict who filled her face with red oil and black market silicon. i read it on www.figureout.com.ng/10-worst-plastic-surgery-tragedies-time/

Re: Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2014
shocked scary
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why.PICS / Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.