Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby (11875 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters / Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos / Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by NuellaJ(f): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
Tascocent: Na wa oooooo if nt mercy johnson, it will b tonto dike. Abeg NL don dey tire me self..........and am very sure it will make front page. Anyway which position I carry?.
Hahahaha...last maybe..
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by emunenen(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
what do you call that in french?
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
the husband looks like on of those criminals
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by mydex93(f): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
eworker: What a happy-looking-woman. With an handsome man by her side crowned with a beautiful baby, she surely will command high respect among her networks.
Uhn///:
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by OLUWADARE1: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lilnikee: Is the hubby from Ghana?

oh pls. stop this stupidity. her husband is a typical nigerian man. here in lagos, there are so many guys who look like him. a lotta yoruba guys and even some ibo guys look like this man. if you think he is ugly, then don't forget that mr ibu is a also a nigerian.
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by eddy1977(m): 4:54am On Mar 15, 2013
adaobi123: the husband looks like on of those criminals

That was not nice. The only crime he committed was to be honest with himself. Love an awesome woman. Honor her publicly.pay the dowry.got to court.make it legal.throw her a dream wedding.make love to her without any guilt.get her pregnant.fly her to the usa.be by her bedside throughout labor.kiss her.and tell her: i love you my queen.
That's his crime. I respect him for that.
Re: Photos – Mercy Johnson Shares Pictures Of Herself,husband & Her Baby by eddy1977(m): 4:59am On Mar 15, 2013
emunenen: what do you call that in french?

Un beau couple

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Singer Salawa Abeni Nude Photos Leaked(photos) / Meet Femi Otedola's Only Son, Fewa Who Is Suffering From Autism (PHOTOS) / Queen Nwokoye Rules Nollywood : Becomes Nollywood Busiest Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.