Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? (11332 Views)

Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 / Are You Into Haulage? And You Can Transport Goods(plastic Drink)to The Followi / Do You Drink Water While Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Dfrenzy(m): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Speaking on a N250-N400 daily budget. I was thinking of probably Milk n Malt. Plz., what do you think?
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by MyJoe: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Well, you can start with water - drink plenty of it.

You can also drink blackcurrant everyday - it can do you lots of good.

I'm not sure about that "fresh to death" look, though. A good diet is indispensable, but it's just one of the components of good living.

1 Like

Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Dfrenzy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
MyJoe: Well, you can start with water - drink plenty of it.

You can also drink blackcurrant everyday - it can do you lots of good.

I'm not sure about that "fresh to death" look, though. A good diet is indispensable, but it's just one of the components of good living.
Thanks man, really do appreciate. Someone told me Malt n Tin tomatoes. What do you think?
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by MyJoe: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
I think not. Nigerian malt drinks are high in gaseous content and even if you are not prone to ulcer or other gastroenterological or oesophageal problems or something it's wise to take gaseous stuff in moderation. There's the sugar, too.

Drink tin tomatoes everyday? Now, where did that come from?

And, oh, I forgot to mention soya earlier. I think you can try drinking blackcurrant and soya juices regularly.
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Dfrenzy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
MyJoe: I think not. Nigerian malt drinks are high in gaseous content and even if you are not prone to ulcer or other gastroenterological or oesophageal problems or something it's wise to take gaseous stuff in moderation. There's the sugar, too.

Drink tin tomatoes everyday? Now, where did that come from?

And, oh, I forgot to mention soya earlier. I think you can try drinking blackcurrant and soya juices regularly.
Chairman, where did you come from? You too much o....
So, blackcurrant and soya juices. K. Plz., could vitamilk or any other milk drink come in the midst also?
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by MissyB3(f): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Eat right, get enough rest, drink plenty of water, maintain yourself (skin) and watch you glow just like me. grin tongue
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Dfrenzy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Missy_B: Eat right, get enough rest, drink plenty of water, maintain yourself (skin) and watch you glow just like me. grin tongue
I dey tell you, Missy Glow Baby. Thanks
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by MyJoe: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dfrenzy:
Chairman, where did you come from? You too much o....
So, blackcurrant and soya juices. K. Plz., could vitamilk or any other milk drink come in the midst also?
I believe vitamilk is a brand of soyamilk.

Dairy milk has many health benefits but I would certainly not advise any adult to drink it everyday. In fact, you should stay away from it under certain conditions - bowel cramps, cholesterol issues, etc. If you don't know "certain conditions", skimmed milk may be a safe bet.
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by MyJoe: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Missy_B: Eat right, get enough rest, drink plenty of water, maintain yourself (skin) and watch you glow just like me. grin tongue
Exactly.

Eating well is just a component. You eat well, sleep well and add the other factor - a measure of happiness - and you will glow like MissyB! Remember that even if you eat the best diet and sleep more than 8 hours a day consistently,if your mind is constantly troubled, attaining MissyBhood will be a dream-not-come-true.

For worriers, it's more a matter of temperament than lot in life. But if you are the type that worries, you can still improve.

1 Like

Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by MissyB3(f): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
MyJoe:
Exactly.

Eating well is just a component. You eat well, sleep well and add the other factor - a measure of happiness - and you will glow like MissyB! Remember that even if you eat the best diet and sleep more than 8 hours a day consistently,if your mind is constantly troubled, attaining MissyBhood will be a dream-not-come-true.

For worriers, it's more a matter of temperament than lot in life. But if you are the type that worries, you can still improve.
Lol!

How ya doing, MJ? smiley
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Dfrenzy(m): 2:09am On Feb 24, 2013
Thanks Myjoe and Missy-B, I really do appreciate your enligtenment on this. So, black currant and soya juices, consume on a daily basis, has no negative effect, right?
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by MyJoe: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
Missy_B:
Lol!

How ya doing, MJ? smiley
I'm good. I trust you are, too! smiley
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by MyJoe: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dfrenzy: Thanks Myjoe and Missy-B, I really do appreciate your enligtenment on this. So, black currant and soya juices, consume on a daily basis, has no negative effect, right?
There are no negative effects of blackcurrants I'm aware of - it's the perfect thing, if that exists. For soymilk, well, I guess moderation should be your watchword, too, unless you can be certain your soybeans are sourced from non-GM crops. Some scientists believe soy from these GM sources can cause some harm. But soymilk remains good, I believe, as it helps you avoid all the problems that are associated with dairy milk.

And I forgot to add exercise when I talked of sleep and positive thinking.
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by zenatta: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
The tomatoes isn't a bad idea as its packed full of anti-oxidants but the pureed/paste type, though highly recommended, is a tart-tasting affair.
Carrots are good for a youthful appearance.
Btw, anti-oxidants wage war against Free Radicals in the body. Free Radicals are culprits especially in the ageing and dull appearance depts.
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by MyJoe: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
@tomatoes:
Anti-oxidants, yes, but too high in acid to be drunk in the manner contemplated here. I think the way most people eat their tomatoes - a little of it on their rice - is best. I would not advise anyone to use it for eba everyday the way they might egusi or efo riro. For anti-oxidants, I would opt for what is probably the strongest anti-oxidant in the whole world - blackcurrants.
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Dfrenzy(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2013
Thanks peeps.
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by barrydee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
I think by Quitting excessive Alcohol consumption and by drinking about 10 or 12 glasses of water everyday will help. It works 4 me and ȉ am fresh 2 Deff. Lol
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
WATER.
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Dfrenzy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Once again, guys thanks for the comments.
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by temisukanmi(f): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Snake wine should do
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
water.....a lot but not excessively though....your skin will glow and also wash your face daily morning and night
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dfrenzy:
Speaking on a N250-N400 daily budget. I was thinking of probably Milk n Malt. Plz., what do you think?
how far guy. Someone recommended malt and tin tomatoes for me. So wats up? Are you now fresh? If yes what did you take?
Re: Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? by Dfrenzy(m): 1:27am On Nov 16, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
how far guy. Someone recommended malt and tin tomatoes for me. So wats up? Are you now fresh? If yes what did you take?
grin Guy, how far na? Well the key is HEALTHY DAILY LIVING and trust me, you will be fresher than than a new born baby. Over exposing of the skin to harsh weather conditions, e.g too much sun light, can cause severe damage also. Everyone here gave a very good advice though.

(1) (Reply)

Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / Where Can I Get A Good Yam Pounder? / Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.