Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Are You Proud Of Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are You Proud Of Nigeria? (698 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Proud Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
I feel that Nigeria has a lot of potential, but for the most part it is quite a crap country i.e. no good security, health care, sanitation etc... and the worst thing is that many Nigerians don't even care
Re: Are You Proud Of Nigeria? by kliva6(f): 3:45am On Dec 30, 2014
I love and am proud of my country/ values/ culture. Agreed there is a lot that needs to be changed, (but every country has it's own issues) and Nigeria is a fairly young country if you look at the history. I'm not making an excuse for the lack of basics, but I think it needs to be acknowledged. Also, it's one thing to think a country needs change, and it's another to actually be willing to do something about it....................................................................................................................................................
Re: Are You Proud Of Nigeria? by shutdownkaka22: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Oboy this country nigeria me i am not pround of it. Even oga @ the top who embezel and corrupt this country are not pround.then u want me to be proud. Bleep

(1) (Reply)

Governor Signs Ban On GAY CONVERSION Therapy / Ondo Traditional Ruler Renounces Fraternity / PHOTO: How Co-tenant Slaughtered Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.