Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Love Like A Movie Concert (my Pic Story) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Like A Movie Concert (my Pic Story) (1265 Views)

Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) / Photos From Darey's Love Like A Movie 3 #LLAM3 / My Pic With Nikki Minaj That Kept People Talking (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Like A Movie Concert (my Pic Story) by Chini: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
Despite the 2 hour wait for the concert to start, "Kim Kardashian walked on stage and the crowd went wild. @KimKardashian

She spoke for what seemed to be the shortest intro ever, probably 40 seconds and ended with "enjoy the rest of your evening"

Then Darey appeared accompanied by Mermen and Mermaids...very nice

2face @2faceidibia joined Darey @Darey on stage....Everyone screamed

See the full story http://www.chinilive.com/2013/02/love-like-movie-concert-my-pic-story.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kadarashan Lifts Her Shirt And Shows Of Huge Sexy Baby Bump / If You Think You Know This Man / Lady Gaga Strips NAKED On Stage At London Nightclub G-A-Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.