Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,217 members, 7,853,145 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Four Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Four Bedroom Flat (383 Views)

Pls, Tell Me How Much The Architecture Drawing Plan Of Four Bedroom Duplex Cost / Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Bedroom Flat by abassinpa: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
I have a land in Ofada very close to Nestle and i intend to develop a 4 bedroom flat before end of 2014. This is because i am tired of me being duped by my Landlord every year.

I just want to move to an Habital building i can call my own.

Habitable in the following sense;

1. Only one of the rooms, which will be a suite will be ready

2. The sitting room and the kitchen will be ready

3. My library will also be ready.

4. The compound will also be ready.

I need good suggestions and workable advice.

I intend to start by latest April 2013.

All these should be moderate and not un-necessarily noisy.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot In Good Location, / To Let / A Room Self Contain Or Mini Flat Is Needed Urgently In V/i Or Old Ikoyi..open B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.