Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (101334 Views)

A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / Cost From Foundation To Rooofing Level For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Estimate From Foundation To Roofing(4 Bedroom Duplex With A Room And Parlour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by BYKdetty(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2010
pls can anyone give me an idea of the cost of building a modern 4-bedroom bungalow with adjoining facilities in warri from foundation to roofing level.your contribution is highly anticipated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2010

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Eziudo: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hi BYKdetty,
Depending on the soil qualities, and the type of structure you want to put-up.
If you have a good soil, less complicated building plan, 1.5 to 2.5mil Naira should take care of a good quality foundation and brick work to roofing level
If you email me at eziudo@live.com with more details, I can help you a better estimate and some advice.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by BYKdetty(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2010
thanks y'all for ur contribution i shall mail u guys soon.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2010
[b]@poster

Just take a picture of the land surface. It will explain a lot or less about its solidness.
If the land is solid you definitely will spend less, so long the house isn't going upstairs.
And please can you explain what you mean by this ", modern 4-bedroom bungalow with adjoining facilities, " Do you mean BQ

A'ASOG Nigeria Ltd
(Builders & Construction Management)
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2010
Send the picture here: adetund19@yahoo.com
I will be glad to share some sketch of drawings I have with you, and include estimates
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by samoland: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2010
@ Asog the adjoining Facility is not BQ but Stuffs Like Laundry, Bar, Ante-sitting and others.

@ Everyone. The Land is Okay from soil test and precisely located Off Refinery Road, By edo guest house Effurun. Your contributions is Still Welcomed.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by invisible2(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
N2 million.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by janykute: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2010
invisible!:

N2 million.
Invisible,you are always Conservative with your estimates.Can N2 million really complete a four bedroom bungalow?
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by invisible2(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
I do my houses myself, I don't know why all these high prices. Except you want some exceptional finishings like jacuzzi, POP etc. The very simple 12 rooms I am doing will not cost me up to 2 million. Note that I always build on dry land and have a very steady set of workers that charge low rates. They work round the year anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
Aasog,

Bia, i have a plot of land at Magodo phase 1(village).It is an old bungalow,bought and demolished.I intend to do a 5 bedroom duplex9ensuite),2 sitting rooms and a 2 rm bq there before the end of the year by the grace of God.Can you give me an idea of how much would complete it.The plan is not done yet but I do not expect a complicated one but I look foward to using quality materials now to avoid cost of fixing in the future.Aluminium windows and POP ceilings.

I dey wait for your response o!
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2010
@Atouba

I got the architect to get something similar for me. Can you check this drawing and let me know if I come close to what you want?
And please, will you reply me back in my email or call me to discuss better?
Adeyemi Tunde
A'ASOG Nig Ltd.
Construction, Architecture & Survey.
Agbado, Lagos.
01-8988104

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2010
@samoland

I wasnt sure I got your email. Did you write me?
The post here is hard to keep intouch with as new ones keep getting in daily and this one keeps getting pushed down.

01-8988104
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2010
Aasog,

I will rather call you to discuss further.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by texasguy1: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
@aasog

youve got mail!
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by texasguy1: 1:26am On Jan 17, 2010
@aasog

I got nothing from you. Please kindly resend
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by paragonpro: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
BYKdetty,

Hello, I am an architect and i am from Warri, but i live in Lagos. I am sorry i cannot conjure up the cost of building a modern 4-bedroom bungalow with adjoining facilities as demanded by you. We will need to talk in order to come up with a design that meets your requirements. It is only then can we come up with a cost estimate.

If you are interested in further discussions mail me on awiribenjamin@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by bolabam: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
could someone pls tell me how many blocks would i use for 3 bedroom bungalow with 47ft by 36ft dimension from foundation to roofing level on 120 ft by 60ft land.
ive already used 1300 blocks to date and 2500 blocks now on ground and the seeting is now on progress but my bricklayer is telling me that the blocks would not by enough....ft
Also,how much would the roofing cost me? hip roofing(slope to all side)with 0.45mm or 0.55mm thickness longspan Aluminium with outside dimension 47ft*36ft.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Army36(f): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2012
RECREATIVE DESIGN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

ARCHITECTURE 2D & 3D

Design concept development
Detailed architectural house plans design (2D AUTOCAD & 3D)
Supervision and Project Management

INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES

Interior Design for homes and offices
Hotel furnishing
Ceiling and wall design
Plaster of Paris for wall screeding and ceiling
Flooring(tiling, laminated floors, wood flooring etc..)
Window treatments (draperies, blinds etc..)
Colour and finish consultation
Bathroom Remodeling
Design of fitted kitchen
Furniture, art and antique procurement

BUILDING RENOVATION / REMODELING

Offices, Residential
Retail shops, Banking Halls
Hospitals, Showroom

SPACE PLANNING & MANAGEMENT

Space management Consultation
Design and Planning of open office spaces
Partitioning System ( wood, aluminum, glass etc.)

CUSTOM WOOD WORKS / FURNISHING

Design of fitted kitchens,Wardrobes
Cupboards, Cabinets, Wall units
shelving system, Organized storage systems
Workstations, Custom made beds
General Interior wood works

HOTEL FURNISHING

Complete interior design for hotel rooms, lobby and reception
supply of Furniture, and accents

CONTACT US FOR QUOTES ON YOUR PROJECT

Telephone: 08093-577-005, 0802-854-0261.

BBPIN: 259CCEB5

Email: recreative_design@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by kenpeters: 1:54pm On May 03, 2013
Gud day everyone,
pls can anyone advice me on d estimated cost of raising a 4 bedroom bungalow all en suite wit 2 sitting rooms after filling to roofing level? n how much wil it cost to roof dis building wood work inclusive, Breakdown will highly b appreciated

I can b reached on kenpeters00@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by SeunUSpaints(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thinking of a cost effective & quality paints, you can give Sherwin Williams paints a trial. Sherwin William paints is United State number one paints, and 3rd in the whole world. Sherwin Williams paints enables you to use less, paint less and spend less without compromising quality.

How do you determine the cost effectiveness of any paint brand?
consider the following salient point:
1. DURABILITY: Can it withstand the harsh weather conditions of Nigeria without fading or losing its qualities,
2. SPREADING RATE: How many square meters can the paint cover per gallon,
3. HIDING POWER: Number of coats that will sufficiently cover a given surface.

No matter where you are in Nigeria or what surfaces you're painting, Sherwin-Williams paints will provides innovative solutions that ensure your desired success.

For more enquiries, contact Oni on 08090597460. Executive sales associate for AGBL LIMITED VI LAGOS, NIGERIA
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by babaf: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
I need an estimate of building A bungalow consisting of 3 units of 3 bedroom flat, no of block from foundation to roofing any one please.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by babaf: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
I need an estimate of building A bungalow consisting of 3 units of 3 bedroom flat, no of block from foundation to roofing any one please.contact me on my email edebei95@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by meggie2051(f): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Sir ,

My name is Meggie and I work for Galuminium Group Co,Ltd (China) . Established in 1993, is one of the leading Companies in China that specializes in manufacturing constructive aluminum profiles for Doors & Windows and Curtain Walls as well as fabricated windows and doors.

We are specialized in the following:
Aluminium Doors and Windows
Aluminium Profiles
Curtain Wall
Balcony Railing & Stair Railing

Here is my request:
I would like to send you a brochure, a product catalogue and price details
Please send me your windows and doors information ( or project) ,if you need our products
Best regards

--
Meggie .Y Sales Manager
Galuminium Group Co,.Ltd
Address : No 55 Qingyun Road ,Jianggao Baiyun Dist.,GZ,China
Mobile: +86-13726893743
Email: gzgaluminium@163.com
Web: www.gzga.com.cn
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by ogunpeju01(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2013
babaf: I need an estimate of building A bungalow consisting of 3 units of 3 bedroom flat, no of block from foundation to roofing any one please.
number of blocks for standard 3bedroom flats is 4500blocks you can call for proper construction, call Ateam Constrution Company. 08103673727,08064289342 olupeju2010@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.
Regards

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Eghosa good day.just want to confirm if u are de one DAT built this house. I sent you a request on bbm,pls accept me
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by topsy23: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2013
Contact us for Electrical and Plumbing installation for your on-going and upcoming project.

You can check out this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by micbjrex(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please I need your help in getting an estimate of how much a 5-bedroom duplex in Ibadan will cost me from foundation to finishing. The land is dry and table-flat. Please find my plan in the file below. Current prices of materials will also be appreciated. Please reply @ bollyheart4real@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 3:53am On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=mic_bjrex]Please I need your help in getting an estimate of how much a 5-bedroom duplex in Ibadan will cost me from foundation to finishing. The land is dry and table-flat. Please find my plan in the file below. Current prices of materials will also be appreciated. Please reply @ bollyheart4real@yahoo.com. Thank you

Hello sir,I am a builder and would appreciate if my services is granted.

Here is my contact below 07031886484 and bbm pin 3123dd40

Await your request and then you shall hear what the ear qould want to hear that has to with price.

My Reards

Did see a file but check this

1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by AreaFada2: 5:49am On Dec 28, 2013
Hi eghosa,

I followed the building of this house at Amagba. The owner gave the update on NL then.

Can you show us the finished product?
Re: Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Area-Fada:
Hi eghosa,

I followed the building of this house at Amagba. The owner gave the update on NL then.

Can you show us the finished product?
If you check properly he stated he would not want to follow naira land in posting the finishing for security reasons but if you want more confirmation this is my bbm pin 3123dd40 invite me only then you will believe and you will come bac to testify that I built the bungalow.

For enough proof do ensure to add meits just to clear myself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.