Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Bloggers, On Your Marks!, Set!, Go!. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, On Your Marks!, Set!, Go!. (650 Views)

I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! / Female Bloggers On Nairaland! Come Here!! / Bloggers On Wordpress, Drop Ur Blog Related Problems Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers, On Your Marks!, Set!, Go!. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
No doubt, the title just reminded you about those high school days when you were about to run. Not So? Yes you may respond, because that has always be the only appropriate command to ginger up runners to be preparedto run and also to eventually start running.
This racing command shall now be considered and pointed to another group of persons which are known as bloggers .
How does this command affect bloggers? You may want to ask!
To understand fully, let us now examine how runners use these commands effectively and thereafter bloggers.

1. On Your Marks!
The Runners:
Imagine that you are in the racingarena, and you are given that command, what would you do?
Would you not as a serious runner, locate your mark, bend down and be focus?
I know that your answer will be as good as mine – Yes.
You will agree with me that hoping from one track to anotherwill be uncalled for and just a show of lack of competence and ignorance on rules to follow.
Beginning to have doubts will notalso do him/her any good but justto start preparing for failure.
On the other side of the coin, this is the time to look at your coach, your fellow contestants, and the onlookers with confidence so as to boost your spirit for winning or becoming first in the race.
The Bloggers:
What should bloggers copy from the runner’s attitude in this regard?
Locating your mark like the runner would mean recognizing your niche or your major topic of blogging and by bending down, as in, fixing your mind and passion towards it with a resolve not to deviate from your selected niche.
Being focus in your blogging life could be attained in many ways, one of which is to have respectedand successful bloggers most especially in your niche to look upto just like the runner.
Try to carefully observe and recognize your audience as this will contribute to the success of the blog with reason being that, you will know who you are talking to and at the same time, how to do so effectively.
But, like the runner, try to avoid any sort of doubts like whether you will be successful and be able to stand out among the crowd and stacks of blogs, as this will diminish your upcoming potentialof being a successful blogger.

Click this link http://joelamawheblog..in/2013/02/bloggers-on-your-marks-set-go.html to Read more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Referrals - Your Best Source Of Jobs. / Top Poster Contest - Prize: $50 USD - Sponsored By Smmdesk,com / World's First Website (Webmasters See The History Of WWW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.