Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

And What If You Die ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And What If You Die ! (600 Views)

7 Facts U Need To Know About Religion And God Before You Die! / Believers: What If You Die And Find Out That You Have Served The Wrong God? / What Can You Die For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And What If You Die ! by stupor(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
When i was way younger,i often times hold my Uncles's palm and wondered how it managed to completely conceive the whole of mine and often look at my seniors from the ground floor with so much dexterity at about 5ft or more and deeply thought if it were all going to remain like that with my tiny statue.

Several years later,i had come to realise,that the true emphasis about life is the corresponding opposite of its true meaning,Death !

What exactly do we owe life ?

Not to really turn the whole write-up into another long 'Paper Trail'I was strolling round my very small neighbourhood and i noticed few people I didn't really recognize but as I got into a much popular close,i could hear horns and a few shout-outs here and there from the little few friends that could identify me.
Now what if that was my ghost !

What if all i could infere was just,my seeing people without them noticing me ! And could clearly hear conversations being said about me if I were found dead !

I wasn't born before JF Kenedy was killed,but I have read great things about him,same goes Albeit Einstein,Malcom X,Margaret Thatcher,Mary Slessor,Napoleon Hill,William Shakespear,Marcus Gavin,Jaja of Opobo,Bob Marley,Martin Luther King,Anikulapo Kutis,Michael Jackson,Whitney Houston,Wole Soyoinka,Chinua Achebe,and so many others still living and on this great path worthy of emulation and envy.

This state of my mind leaves me in a sober mood and I decided to reflect on the things that I feel have worthy of my time and several others that are nothing but mindless hallucinations less worthy full of vanity and absolutely nothing !

How do you think as a peron who still dreams of achieving new great heights and territories suddenly stumbled,slipped,fell and died regreting not ever doing the right things that should have been done.

What opportunity would you ask God if given another chance to remake worthwhile in aagain in another to come.

Like fame also comes the pains,one minute you are everywhere and the next,you are no where,what exactly can life itself mean to you if you die !

The several things you wish to acquire and attain can endlessly burn up calories and desires that can often times lead to death,but how peaceful,worthy and exemplary positive have your life been affected positively by the world and the close ones around you that knows you.

I have made several mischievous mistakes in the past and uptill now,I still try to ammend my worries but it always get harder than the mishaps that often times was ignorantly created.

*Life is a benefit and opportunity.

But how often do you get to use the benefits and the opportunities created by God to you to. Your own unselfish advantage.

A man sometime ago greedily inappropriated some funds in his office and for fear of being held responsible or held as prime suspect,he genuisely and evily hid the loot running into severally millions of foreign money at his backyard by digging a 6ft pit to conceal his stolen treasury and the man died almost the next day in a ghastly highway accident to work and was buried almost immediately without anyone including his close family members knowing about the hidden loot.

I actually don't have much to say but i just want us all to understand that life itself might be looking very promising but is not promised but the one promissory note is Death.

And when I die,i just want to be remembered for not repeating mistakes i had earlier experienced.

Seeing Nigerians work without fear of nothing.
-seeing the future of poor families change for the better.
-seeing Nigeria being ruled by selfless political leaders.
-seeing jobless candidates deny job offers for another.
-seeing the homeless getting comfort.
-seeing that sick-man or woman getting a complete new lease of life and healing.
-seeing a former convict turning missionary,seeing beautiful places everywhere I go and not just a revered few places.
-being able to tell anyone I can confidently died a Nigerian,
-seeing Nigerians cohabit without war.
-seeing students really studying without lobbying.
-seeing less churches and mosques and more faithfuls than the churches and Mosques,seeing other countries without selfishly craving to stay there.
-seeing Nigeria take a honest toll for better governance.
-seeing myself and several wishfuls shed tears joyfully when a new true president is sworn in.
-seeing the world over fight a good cause in times of need for others.
-seeing countries respecting and happy for other's culture and beliefs.
-being confident of electoral's voting results before they ever get released.
-seeing governments bringing out beneficial policies and programmes.
-seeing older citizens live well at their flourishing age.
-seeing parents respecting their children and the children doing same.
-seeing less divorce and more fruitful marriages.
-seeing Nigeria grow industrially and agriculturally.
-seeing all races Mongoloids,Causasians,negroids and even aliens all being respected !

But what a minute what if we all had to dream about all these today and selfishly changed. but wished we fulfilled and experienced them loftily before we die !

*What if we are never given another chance to make all our wrongs right before death which is certain at all ages !

*What if God has given another great chance relive those things you should have outrightly doneaschild,boy,girl,mother,father,teacher,neighbour,governor,President,Priest,Pastor,Imam,boss,servant,employer,musician,artist,sportman,sportswoman,businessman,trader,tourist,traveller,scientist,blogger,writer,author,cook,chef,driver,painter,pilot,etc.

*What if he,she,you,me and them dies suddenly!

*What lofty footprints would you want now that is worthy enough to outlive your present generation with !

*Think about it !

1 Like

Re: And What If You Die ! by stupor(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman: angry

@omaa loads of love !

I wanted to reply you but i changed my mind because of that your smiling priest which doesn't even look like Jesus !

*i smiled back and shook my head regretfully for you*

@omaa ! Loads of love !

*continued to shake heads in disgust for u*

thanks you funny,so you can't leave any good comment on this !

Na wah for you o! *shakes my head for you again*
Re: And What If You Die ! by kenneth348: 6:16am On Feb 24, 2013
I kw that if i die God may consider me upon all my inperfections.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Resignation Of Pope Was ‘linked To Gay Network’ In The Vatican / Celebrating These Men Of God In March! / URGENT The Living Bible Passage Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.