Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. (1672 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / '2GO Bread' Spotted In Asaba / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by Segunagagu(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
I went to a fastfood to buy bread..and dere I saw one flat thing like dat..I asked dem wat it was. Dey told me its a lebanese bread..I laughed. So I bought it to taste..I got home and ate one..I tell u..it has no taste at all..so I was wondering if dere will be any kind of combination to eat the bread..
Re: How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by CeCeBillz(f): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Try Akaragrin
Re: How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by CeCeBillz(f): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Try it with Akaragrin
Re: How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by Segunagagu(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mcewwwwwwww.....lolssssssss
Re: How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by tjskii(f): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
I use it to make sharwama,by d time u put in d sharwama filling eh,d bread go make sense die cheesy
Re: How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by yomibabe(f): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Slice some cabbage and carrot mix it in mayonnaise add some shredded beef mixed in chilli sauce. Mix all together and pour at the tail end of the bread and top with one hot dog wrap it all up. And you will enjoy it
Re: How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by roselynchizy(f): 5:49am On Feb 28, 2013
Try combining it with mozarella cheese
Re: How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by Segunagagu(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hahahahahhahahhah. Me I don't have tyme to find all dese things u are saying. Maybe wen am married. My wife will do all dese for me..lolss
Re: How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by Segunagagu(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
I can even see evidence here..its only d ladies dat commented. Will any of u do it for me plsssss...
Re: How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by Meddler(f): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
You can heat it up on a griddle or frying pan, spread some butter on it and sprinkle some sugar on top of it. Just make sure that the butter has melted well so the sugar can adhere to it. If u are feeling fancy mix some sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle on top. Again let the butter melt well so the sugared cinnamon wud adhere. Enjoy with a glass of orange juice.

I just had some this morning, I made an egg and garden egg sauce and used it as a filling. Heat up the bread, place some of the sauce on one side of the bread and roll it up. Supper Yummy!

All this can be done by a dude tongue
Re: How Will Eat And Enjoy A Lebanese Bread.. by Segunagagu(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Woooowm.u dey enjoy o

(1) (Reply)

Please This Is Not A Laughing Matter, Wot Do I Do Now? / Fast Food Owners Who Cook With Menstrual Flows, Faeces, Blood Apprehended / PHOTO: Could This Be Enjoyment Or Self_punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.