Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake (30570 Views)

Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by paranod123(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Man if you dont no drake history then you shut the Bleep Up drake start making Money before Psquare okay drake as been acting since he was 5 years you can calculate that and let me no who start making Money first ..you don't need to just open your mouth when you no nothing about some1 are you a lerner
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by ami4u(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dfrenzy: Is Drake cacuasian?

i was going to ask same...
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by mrdrizzy(m): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2013
La Parisienne: Déjà vu undecided

I don't care for the twins, they have zero musical talent. They are just lucky, with a bit of hardwork.
u keep criticizing ppl of what do u dnt have,do even knw how to sing?,have u ever entered studio be 4?..give to cesar what belongs to him..the boyz are trying
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by sucess001(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2013
this is a very...very...very old picture...how its good enuf for a thread and a front page can only be explained by the mods. i posted this pix on my blog mid last year...
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by BankuTilapia: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
La Parisienne: Déjà vu undecided

I don't care for the twins, they have zero musical talent. They are just lucky, with a bit of hardwork.
Maybe if u can also get ur lazy big bubble black like a tar behind up and do a bit of hard work, u might also be successful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't u think so?
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Bukwazy(f): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
I dnt undastnd y insignicant topicz nd issues should b posted, wat if he takes a pic wit baba suwe.. ehen... No pro sha oo, buh if by 2marrow ma piz with ma pupy doz nt mak frontpage, i wil...let mi kip it 2 ma sef 4 nw
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Swaggot00(m): 1:17am On Apr 05, 2013
kulboy: These guys are balling.....I'm betting this would get to the front page
omo u missed..
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by razznaija(f): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2013
This picture don old finish now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo / Mr. Eazi, Dammy Krane Blamed For Temi Otedola's Card Fraud Issue By Twitter User / CDQ Pictured With Iheanacho As They Go Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.