Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake (30576 Views)

Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by MrSinister(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
donofdons: [size=18pt]i play basket ball with jayz every weekend and will smith and jada are close family friend still i dont feel is anything. Drake is a fucking low life. He wont even
Dare to clean my caddy's shoes[/size]

Jonzer

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by theripper: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Abrantie GH: The only way P-Square can make it in America is if they lose their fukin Nigerian asthmatic accent and speak/sing English like akata or oyibo.

Like Tic-Tac, VIP and R2Bees abi? Heard they are making so much Zimbabwean dollars now.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by tefund(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Laila Ikeji: in Peter's words : 'We started from the bottom now we here'. #bigboithangs
Obviously, persistently pursuing your dreams finally pays off. Nice one, Pete.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/peter-psquare-poses-with-us-rapper.html
go places
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by larryjayz: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
0key: Psquare are d best musicians in Nigeria nay Africa. They are really unstoppable. I am expecting much from them this year.
best? you must be high on something
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by razznaija(f): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Old pic* yawns
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by 0key: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
The moderator of this thread is biased. Why is my 2nd post on this thread hidden?
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by ObiomaA: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2013
But this pic is over two years old
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by jimik42: 12:47am On Feb 24, 2013
La Parisienne: Déjà vu undecided

I don't care for the twins, they have zero musical talent. They are just lucky, with a bit of hardwork.
why are saying that abt our present stars is bad pls stop that
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Vado(m): 1:15am On Feb 24, 2013
But the new drake keeps an afro na. Could this be an old a$$ pic? undecided
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by mosquitoNet(m): 1:24am On Feb 24, 2013
quest003: whats drake?
cake.
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by mosquitoNet(m): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2013
Dfrenzy: Is Drake cacuasian?
No, he's dalmatian.
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 24, 2013
davidylan: Ok he has "made it" because he happened to take a picture with Drake? Left to Drake, he was just posing with a fan boy.
Hahaha... That's a good one and very funny! Be careful what you say about these Nigerian superstar musical artistes.
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by LRNZH(m): 3:55am On Feb 24, 2013
pekelepekele: Why is that once you are a Nigerian and you take a picture with anybody abroad the difference of the body freshness will surely be clear to the world no matter who you are in Nigeria

This question is a legit one and is by extension similar to why do many Nigeria's freshen up once they stay outside Africa for a considerable time period?

My suspicion is as follows (I am not an expert at all):

1. Harsh environment in 9ja... Too Much dust and pollutants due to lack of tarred roads and greens, and allowing incineration/waste disposal close to dwelling areas. Peeps in Nigeria are more exposed to dirt and other skin irritants.
2. Use of sponge and harsh chemicals in soaps and body creams . On many occasions, when 9ja peeps travel abroad they abandon their hard bathing-sponges for a while and use soaps only. It is well known that the skin secretes oils to protect itself. Imbalances in skin pH due to scrubbing the oils away can lead to eczema etc. Remember, that water for public use in Nigeria is also poorly treated (alkalinity vs acidity, mineral content).
3. Diet. African cuisine is largely one dimensional. European diets have a lot more variety (not necessarily tastier but highly nutritious) which is even being improved with professional chefs and superior food handling/storing processes. Your feeding has a huge impact on your skin health.
4. Just living in the tropics is enough to affect your skin. Closer to the equator, the sun is harsher which is not good news for the skin. Also chemical reactions occur a lot more in the tropics hence there are more dissolved minerals in tropical waters.

One other point I do not want to emphasize much is that many of these non-Nigerians have racially mixed ancestries (many are subtle). Isn't it rumored that the most admired skin color is the golden half black and Asian mixed skin?
So mixed race ancestry (no matter the generation) apparently introduces some glow into skin tone (think Tyrese, Sade Adu, The Rock, Obama, Esperanza Spalding etc)

My 2 kobo. Feel free to analyse further /concur / debunk.
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by mankand(m): 4:40am On Feb 24, 2013
Nigerians and Africans should start learning and appreciating their values. There is nothing so special taking pictures with a half life person (whites).

How on earth most especially our so called celebrities. I do not blame them but they sre trying to maimtain the chain just as their president have obama's dick in his pussy
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Humphreydis(m): 5:01am On Feb 24, 2013

I don't care for the twins, they have zero musical talent. They are just lucky, with a bit of hardwork.
........bad belle....wat kind of talent do u possess?...ashi talent abi?..Iberi ibe
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by samkoro: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2013
Dfrenzy: Is Drake cacuasian?

Mixed with negro blood
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by KINGwax(m): 6:57am On Feb 24, 2013
davidylan: Ok he has "made it" because he happened to take a picture with Drake? Left to Drake, he was just posing with a fan boy.
yepa!!!!
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Goldie20: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2013
Smh P-square was just quoting lyrics from drakes.. new single...

Started from the bottom, my whole team fuccking here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Rasheed02(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2013
Mr. Paul:
why will this guy show case tthis pix he beg me to take with him. we both agree to keep this px secret
Day dreamer...
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2013
Okay because the idiot took picture with drake it is now big boys things talk about inferiority complex
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2013
mens dept:

So are your feelings hurt?

Because I said your boyfriend is not a role model for serious minds (which you dont have) you decided to piss in your pants.

Well, let's go a step further:

DRAKE IS NOTHING BUT A PROMOTER OF FILTH, IRRESPONSIBILITY, A WOMAN HOR PORTAYING BASTARD, and TALENTLESS GARBAGE.

PSquare is better...

Now go ahead and jump
chai,now I can see that not everyone on nairaland is normal,some of them are mad people that should be in a psychatric hospital.if p-square is better why should they want to kill theirself because they just took a picture with drake?and you said drake is a promoter of filth,so what promoter are you?promoter of madness abi?.you wey dem don suppose use do menstrual period u come here dey run your mouth like water from the tap,impotent slowpoke
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2013
La Parisienne:

I'm not hating, lol. I didn't say they aren't successful or making money. I just don't see talented musicians when I look at them. I see dancers and mimickers who got lucky.

Btw, my opinion shouldn't make you sweat undecided
It is better to be a dancer and mimicker who got lucky than to be a prostitute like you,you who happens to be talented what has happened to your dead food you call life?because say you don sabi go five rounds of sex with your customer you now believe that you are talented than p-square abi?oniranu
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2013
o'boy:
drake is a male Duck

LOL
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by bizlinks(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2013
People take evrytin serious. Who is DRAKE? is he bigger than AKON & RICK ROSS, he wil be the one hapy taking a shot wit PSQUARE, he an uncle to them
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by omoredia: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2013
Tonto almost made it to sing on this track but couldn't! http:///3ik1n38zymbk .its a hit!
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by hammedkola(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2013

You be bad belle
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2013
bizlinks: People take evrytin serious. Who is DRAKE? is he bigger than AKON & RICK ROSS, he wil be the one hapy taking a shot wit PSQUARE, he an uncle to them
u are high on cassava weed
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by MrCork17: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
P SQUARe IS GA,Y AND HE LOOK IT! angry
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by kelvinnash(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
Luminanti men
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
kelvinnash: Luminanti men
illuminati
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake by BrutusOj(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
solaceguy: I don't get it, they started from d bottom and now they're taking photographs with who, Drake? A photo is not an achievement, in addition to that drake was an upcoming actor when d okoye brothers already had women fainting 4 dem. In fact they started making money before drake started.problem is dat american entertainment has more $$$ dats y they kissing azz.
The reason why 2face remain d boss in naija music industry,cos he neva husle them America stars like d odas...he remain humble at home givin us cool n sweet jamz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Celebrates Annie Idibia's 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photo / Brigitte Nielsen Pregnant At 54 (photos) / Waje In Very Sexy Never- Before -seen Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.