Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router (884 Views)

Increase Internet Speed On PC To Double (2X) ( Browse+ Download) / State Of Internet Report: Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Speed In Africa / EMS Speed Post Tracking Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router by Wisetalk1: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hello everybody,
I'm networking three computers together including one more computer to act as the server. I purchased the TP Link Router, a universal modem and other networking tools. After connection, the systems are now networked, they are already sharing files. I now connected the universal modem to the router and fixed in an etisalat sim card. The systems in the network have all recognized the router and the modem and they are all browsing, but the issue is that the speed is too slow. When I connect the modem directly to any computer, it browses fast but with the router, it's damn slow. Please can anybody give me suggestions and possible solutions revealing how to increase internet speed with TP link routers. Are there procedures to follow? Is there any other hardware or software I need to install to improve the internet speed? Please reasonable comments are all welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

STRIKE LATEST: Controversies As ASUU Divided Over Move To Call Off Strike / See What Happens To Those That Insult People On Social Network: Photo / "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" Joan Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.