Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Alert!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alert!!! (1001 Views)

Alert!who Stole My Monicker ? / Huggies Pull-ups Training Pants For Girls With Cool Alert, For #4000 NAIRA / Deal Alert: Ozeri Bath Scale $16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!!! by Tinablack: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
This is to inform the general public to beware of Mrs Uwakwe onyinye vivian. She s dubious, evil nd camouflages as a saint. Pls, don't do business with Her!

Re: Alert!!! by saaedlee: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Facts, pls!
Re: Alert!!! by Tinablack: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
3ys ago, she was homeless, when she came for her final year clearance.. I took her in for the short time she will b staying.On this fatefull day, I left my room early to see a friend that was on admission in FMC. When I got home from the hospital I found out my room was turned upside down. I remembered I had my my school fees in my box, hurried to check on it to confirm my doubt, I found out the money was gone, I called her immediately to ask who broke into the room, she didn't pick up. When I threatened her with a text, she replied she was going to pay it back into my account that I should send my account details which I did. Weeks later I heard nothing from her, I threatned her to report to her state she was currently serving, she told me she will deal with me that I should remember I'm nt done with school yet and she will make me miserable which she didn't fail to fullfill. That semester, 2 of my scripts were missing. Today I met her on 2go, asked her if she rememberd me, told her all she did, she said nothing and deleted me Without typing a word.
Re: Alert!!! by saaedlee: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
Tinablack: 3ys ago, she was homeless, I gave her shelter in skul wen she came 4 her final year clearance.. I tuk her as a sister, catered 4 her. Until 1 beautiful mawnin, I left my skul fees in my box went 2 c a frnd hu ws hospitalised in Fmc, nd dat ws d last day of her stay inskul. 2 my utmost suprise I came bk nd saw my rum has bn turned upside dwn, went in2 my box nd dint c my moni. Wen I cald she refused 2 pik up. Wen she finaly did, she promised 2 pay bk immediately. I calld her bk 1ks later, she dint pik, sent her a txt I will report her 2 d state she ws serving. She threatned 2 make me miserable in skul wch she did, my 2 courses were missing. Jst 2day I met her on 2go, stold her all, she deleted me. Without a word.

Tell us, did u sleep with her?
Re: Alert!!! by Tinablack: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
I'm a SHE.
Re: Alert!!! by sophy09: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2013
Please can you type in a clear manner, I do not understand your post. Thank you.
Re: Alert!!! by Tinablack: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2013
sophy09: Please can you type in a clear manner, I do not understand your post. Thank you.

Oh sorry! I got sight issue. so I might make flaws in the typing.n moreover I'm typing from a phone.
Re: Alert!!! by Caracta(f): 1:22am On Feb 24, 2013
Na wa o...
Re: Alert!!! by sophy09: 2:28am On Feb 24, 2013
Tinablack:

Oh sorry! My sight nd 2 gud, so I mite make flaws in d post cos I'm nt lukn strate on d keypad n morova I'm typin wit my phone.

I don't understand this as well.
Re: Alert!!! by MMotimo: 4:10am On Feb 24, 2013
Try typing in English, even phones have complete keyboards. Not everyone can decipher textspeak or be bothered to try
Re: Alert!!! by JoannaSedley(f): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2013
Yeah the typing is something else. Incomprehensible to say the least. Most people here type with their phones also.
Re: Alert!!! by ifyalways(f): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2013
Tinablack:

Oh sorry! My sight nd 2 gud, so I mite make flaws in d post cos I'm nt lukn strate on d keypad n morova I'm typin wit my phone.
Bullshit excuse.
morova=moreover(just 2 more letters)
mite=might
nd=and

Abeg type well jare,this is not 2go.
Re: Alert!!! by ifyalways(f): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2013
FMC,is it FMC Owerri?
I hope this is not some witch hunting because i dont understand how you'll live with anyone for months and not know how to trace her just incase of eventualities.You don't have any of her relatives contacts?Btw,you claimed you guys are corpers so surely its easy to get her offline.
Re: Alert!!! by Tinablack: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2013
Ys FMC owerri. I dint live wit her 4 months. She came 4 clearance and 2 pik up her call up. I ws in my 2nd Year dn. Tho she was my coursemate, we were nt pals b4 she nided shelter. Y wuld I witch hunt her? Of wat gain will it b?

Sorry? I'm nt writing an exam, if U dnt undastand d post pls hit d nxt post! U r nt compelled 2 read mine.
Re: Alert!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Rofl. You went and edited your earlier post then still ask us if you are writing a thesis? Na you sabi.

So, its 3 years and you decided to hit her where it hurts. How did you get her picture?how much is the money?are you sure she's the one you talked to on 2go?(sorry but I don't use 2go and don't know how it works)

Is forgiveness and taking off her details off the www an option?
Re: Alert!!! by Tinablack: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
ifyalways: Rofl. You went and edited your earlier post then still ask us if you are writing a thesis? Na you sabi.

So, its 3 years and you decided to hit her where it hurts. How did you get her picture?how much is the money?are you sure she's the one you talked to on 2go?(sorry but I don't use 2go and don't know how it works)

Is forgiveness and taking off her details off the www an option?

*smiles* when I replied last night that I had errors due to sight defect, U guys thought I was using that to cover Up. I had to modify, to correct mistakes I didn't see last night because my vision was stressed yesterday.

Well, She is the person I saw on 2go yesterday, I don't normally use my 2go tho. I logged in to see a new friend request, accepted it was and was surprised To see her gracing the space for Display pix.
I took to www because there was no iota of remorse in her. She didn't feel sorry for what she said rather after I reminded her of all her actions, She didn't say a word but quickly deleted me. With the memories of her actions, and all the role she played
. I decided to get back @ her.

Forgiveness, for now, is a luxury I can't Afford. Her yester night actions opened a fresh wound.

I screen Grabbed her pix.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Nigerians Religious Or Godly?-our Lifestyle Contradicts What We Preach! / Extra Marital Affairs, Yes Or No / ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.