Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Razz Nigerian Boys In The UK You Are A Pain -_- - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Razz Nigerian Boys In The UK You Are A Pain -_- (882 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK / What Is Razz Or Being Local ? / Nigerian Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Razz Nigerian Boys In The UK You Are A Pain -_- by whiteroses(f): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2013
1. It's okay for a girl to say she is not interested in dating you, so you don't have to hate her and spoil her name outside
2. When a girl turns you down on the street as you try to get her BB pin no need to say whatever, you look retarded
3. Stop spreading rumours about girls and calling them hos because she doesn't want to be friends
4. Don't say things like I wanna take you shopping or I love you more than your boyfriend
5. If a girl refuse to dance with you in the club no need to say Abeg comot or Whatever
6. Words can't describe your razzness and annoyance pschewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Razz Nigerian Boys In The UK You Are A Pain -_- by redsun(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2013
Some bttches i know thinks african dudes sniffs around girls they dont know in the clubs like dogs.As if all girls just want to dance with guys.

grin
Re: Razz Nigerian Boys In The UK You Are A Pain -_- by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 25, 2013
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Which Part Of Nigeria Is This Cultural Dress From? / Watch This White Lady Speak Yoruba With The Ooni Of Ife / Photos: 7 Unusual Cultures Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.